PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Darksiders 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2012, 11:28 PM   #31
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Large Brute View Post
Thank you so much for this guide, it is awesome. I actually was persuaded to join up with 360achievements because of this guide and now I am here to stay. It is much appreciated by me, thank you
You will not be disappointed using this site. Great content all around so welcome to the site!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KakarottX View Post
This guide lists everything in the game now, except of the final boss fight. But well done. Thank you very much! You helped me a lot on my 5-days-Darksiders2-trip
And thank you very much for the fast updating. I was kinda nervous when I reached the guides "end"
I will finish tweaking things and add final fight. I was rushed last niggt so i did a quick wrap up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark wing View Post
Great work Tyger mate, now I can carry on without having to worry about "running out" of guide.

On a side note: Anyone know how many Boatman coins there are?

Yep one missing coin. To get elite gear it costs 8 coins so you can miss up to 4...imo still worthless
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:11 AM   #32
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Guide is amazing Tyger, a real credit to you.

Only thing I found missing was the Lost & Found 1,2,3 sidequest. But these 3 items are so easy to find and are all on the main routes.

Also this section threw me a little lol. But it's just a simple typo:

Quote:
Boatman Coin
There is supposed to be a Boatman Coin found when smashing the breakables below deck, but I don't personally remember seeing any.

Stone of Resistance 2/10

Down the stairs below deck, there is a Tomb. To the right on a support beam is the stone.

Talk to the guys upstairs. Now you will talk to the door stop ghost.

Main Quest - The Troll of the Kings
I could not find the Boatman either, but there is a "Tome" below deck, not Tomb as such, I was looking for a door, or something, and couldn't spot the stonebite, so I would edit that too say to the right of the Tome.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Last edited by Evo Kazz; 09-15-2012 at 08:22 AM.
Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #33
dark wing

sabre wing2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by evokazz View Post
Only thing I found missing was the Lost & Found 1,2,3 sidequest. But these 3 items are so easy to find and are all on the main routes.
Isn't that quest apart of the Death Rides pack, along with helping Oran with the makers chronicle?

Last edited by dark wing; 09-15-2012 at 09:06 AM.
dark wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #34
KakarottX

KakarottX's Gamercard
Quote:
It's in the guide
KakarottX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:27 PM   #35
Evo Kazz
Completionist

II Kazz II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Platinum   Donator - Level 1   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Tyger7   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3
Total Awards: 28 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark wing View Post
Isn't that quest apart of the Death Rides pack, along with helping Oran with the makers chronicle?
Possibly, I dunno, that much DLC now for games I forgets I even own it sometimes lol.

Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 36
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10

Evo Kazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 PM   #36
zeroFerus

Send a message via MSN to zeroFerus

zFerus's Gamercard
Great Job!!!!
Old 09-16-2012, 05:18 AM   #37
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Guide is complete. May change layout later but all the info is there!
Old 09-16-2012, 07:39 AM   #38
NinjaHarley

NinjaHarley's Gamercard
Awesome job man! Thanks a ton
Old 09-16-2012, 01:18 PM   #39
Breezer909

breezer909's Gamercard
Hey Tyger that was a superb guide. Truly. My hats off to you. Cheers.
Breezer909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 08:15 AM   #40
satanslove22

NightAngel 90's Gamercard
great guide tyger....this helped me so much thank you.very detailed and a lot of time put into it.thanks man

9/17/12-Reach 100,000
I've Brought You A Gift30 Defeat the Soul Arbiter
satanslove22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #41
John Januarius

John Januarius's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post

ABOUT NEW GAME+

Sidequests nor collectibles related to them will show up in your New Game+. You will get all your gear, money, trained abilities, and Boatman coins.
[COLOR=Blue][B]
Does this mean that I have to collect everything on the first playthrough? I missed a few things and really don't want to have to backtrack through various dungeons to find these things. So, can I just do all the sidequests (by following this guide carefully) on my New Game +?
John Januarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #42
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Januarius View Post
Does this mean that I have to collect everything on the first playthrough? I missed a few things and really don't want to have to backtrack through various dungeons to find these things. So, can I just do all the sidequests (by following this guide carefully) on my New Game +?
You must complete all side quests in one playthrough they will not carry over. If you start a new game + you will have to do it all over again. The only thing you don't need to worry about collectible wise is boatman coins and soul arbiter scrolls.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:50 PM   #43
KageZX

The boat coin you missed is to the left of the entrance to sentials'sgaze in the maw behind some corruption.
KageZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #44
John Januarius

John Januarius's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
You must complete all side quests in one playthrough they will not carry over. If you start a new game + you will have to do it all over again. The only thing you don't need to worry about collectible wise is boatman coins and soul arbiter scrolls.
Okay, thanks. I read your description as collectibles don't appear at all in a new game +, which is what got me worried.

Also, this is completely unrelated, but whatever happened to you stickying my achievement guide for Generator Rex?

Last edited by John Januarius; 09-22-2012 at 06:58 PM.
John Januarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #45
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageZX View Post
The boat coin you missed is to the left of the entrance to sentials'sgaze in the maw behind some corruption.
Thank you, I am making another run through of the game and will grab it and put the description in. Appreciate that you found it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Januarius View Post
Okay, thanks. I read your description as collectibles don't appear at all in a new game +, which is what got me worried.

Also, this is completely unrelated, but whatever happened to you stickying my achievement guide for Generator Rex?
Done now, sorry.
Old 09-23-2012, 01:57 PM   #46
dark wing

sabre wing2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KageZX View Post
Thank you very much mate, was just about to ask which one Tyger missed.
Old 09-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #47
wvu76

wvu76's Gamercard
Much respect Tyger, awesome guide. Definitely could not have finished without.
Old 10-01-2012, 03:14 AM   #48
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Awesome guide!!!!! Got all the collectibles with no prob. Like you said, it does distract from the gameplay cuz you have to constantly pay attention to your surroundings. Wish they would show collectibles on your minimap after you beat the bosses, for example.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #49
Lele00

Lele00's Gamercard
I ask first of all sorry if i'm writing in the wrong section, but i have a big problem: in the dungeon of "The Scar" where you complete the Secondary Quest "Spark Light, there should be two guards that help you through puzzles. Well, the guard that i should bring in the left of the map is gone... Literally.

Unfortunately I still have a page in the book of death from having to recover... What can I do? Apart pick up the game and break it in two, of course... XD
Lele00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:07 PM   #50
GamerFriend

Hi Tyger7,

I want to thank you for the great guide - it saved me a ton of time and trouble.

And I also want to let you know that I have written up a "collection" of sorts containing a lot of other Darksiders 2 info. It is contained in a single post on the game's official forums:

http://community.darksiders.com/go/thread/view/138731/29400559/All_you_wanted_to_know_about_Darksiders_2_but_didn t_have_the_time_to_find...

I point to your walkthrough (and also to the Crucible guide on this site), but I thought you might want to take a look and sticky it here as well, if you think it would be helpful to others. Please also let me know if you have anything to add
GamerFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM   #51
Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerFriend View Post
Hi Tyger7,

I want to thank you for the great guide - it saved me a ton of time and trouble.

And I also want to let you know that I have written up a "collection" of sorts containing a lot of other Darksiders 2 info. It is contained in a single post on the game's official forums:

http://community.darksiders.com/go/thread/view/138731/29400559/All_you_wanted_to_know_about_Darksiders_2_but_didn t_have_the_time_to_find...

I point to your walkthrough (and also to the Crucible guide on this site), but I thought you might want to take a look and sticky it here as well, if you think it would be helpful to others. Please also let me know if you have anything to add
Sure, you can throw that info or maybe turn it in to a FAQ thread.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #52
Steam Commissar

Steam Commissar's Gamercard
Thank you for making this guide. I finally have the ONE stonebite I was missing. Without this guide, searching for one glowing rock amongst 4 worlds was... exhausting.

Last edited by Steam Commissar; 10-10-2012 at 02:20 AM.
Steam Commissar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:23 AM   #53
krenko

xXkrenkoXx's Gamercard
A thousand thankyou's for making this guide. Without it I would probably be rocking back and forward in the corner of a padded cell right now.
krenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:44 AM   #54
Virgin

Virgin's Gamercard
This guide is brilliant, very well done.

Virgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:05 PM   #55
KaDi 86

Cool guide, thanks.

I was wondering - is any of the collectibles missable or can I do them right before doing the final boss?
Would hate to spend time collecting them if it turns out I missed one somewhere and can't get it on my current playthrough.
KaDi 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #56
Au Asterix

au asterix's Gamercard
Nice guide, very helpful
Au Asterix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #57
Sevenrou

thanks for the guide
Sevenrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #58
VideInfra86

videinfra86's Gamercard
Smile Pay It Foward achievement?

GT: VideInfra86 ....just looking to get the achievement quick, ill send you anything ive got in my inventory
VideInfra86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #59
Elctrchead

Elctrchead's Gamercard
I rarely feel the need to give an "atta boy" on guides & such but this one was very well done & helped immensely. Cheers
Old 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM   #60
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
wow they kinda went overboard with the collectibles in this game.