PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Edinja123

Rogstah Junior's Gamercard
I'm stuck in the very end of the game

Hello. I'm at this part where you have to find all 30 codex. There is s room that I dont have access to so I think I have to fins these codex. This woman( dont know her name) tells me i can find them on my map but there is nothing there? I've wasted hours walking around trying to find them havent found a single one

If you know please type here or to my GT: Rogstah Junior
Edinja123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
eMPe101

eMPe101's Gamercard
keep trying... its easy
eMPe101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Swyer87

swyer87's Gamercard
Just completed the game myself and got the 1k. Not sure how your missing them? Have you viewed all of the viewpoints? My last one was in the north bit of Venice.

Or have you got all 30 but you haven't went to Leonardo for him to decipher them?
Swyer87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #4
Conkreit

Conkreit's Gamercard
I may be mistaken but have you checked all the Tombs as well as the cities for the codex pages? If you have then check with Leo to make sure you deciphered them all
Conkreit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:19 AM   #5
shazza124

Just finished the game and got 1000K What happens is that you go to the map and there will be this diamond shaped icon thing and if you put the cursor over the icon, it will say 'Codex Page' What happens is that if you go to the icon, there will be a room with 4 guards guarding the door, easily kill them, then become anonymous. After that, you will be able to enter the room being anonymous and have access to a chest. the codex page will be in the chest.
Now you have to find 30 of them.

*Take point that I don't think there are any codex pages in Monterrigioni. Good luck.
shazza124 is offline   Reply With Quote