Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
MinuteDeadman

Deadman L2's Gamercard
Posts not counting

I've posted 5 times, relevant to the discussion at hand, and it is not counting and I am not allowed to edit my profile to change my gamertag. Its frustrating.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:59 AM   #2
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuteDeadman View Post
I've posted 5 times, relevant to the discussion at hand, and it is not counting and I am not allowed to edit my profile to change my gamertag. Its frustrating.
certain areas of the forum have there post count disabled to discourage spam posting. Places like members forum and top 5 lists and all of the off-topic sections incl. The entertainment board all have disabled post count.
Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 AM   #3
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
certain areas of the forum have there post count disabled to discourage spam posting. Places like members forum and top 5 lists and all of the off-topic sections incl. The entertainment board all have disabled post count.
All his posts were in the sports page, one after another..

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
Old 01-10-2013, 06:26 AM   #4
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Subscriber - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award   2,500 Posts   Micro Guide - Emerald
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyboy View Post
All his posts were in the sports page, one after another..
The sports page is off-topic and count is disabled there.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:48 AM   #5
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff - Super Moderator   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 2   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Madhatters13   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 32 (more» ...)
Question asked and answered.

Though I'll never understand why people have a burning desire to spam 5 posts, edit their profile and promptly never post again. The odd s of anyone ACTUALLY viewing your profile etc if you are not active are practically zero, so why bother?

Sigh...........

No thanks to Gackt!

Closed Thread