PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield 3 > Aftermath
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #61
wizardfire

chelseawinners's Gamercard
I'm up for it,I only have 2 multi kills the other one I got my Xbox froze and I've been trying this for ages now just wanna get this done and out of the way..
I'm online all night tonight GMT uk time hit me up if you need another player or want to do this with me..

GT is chelseawinners

wizardfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:32 PM   #62
BBDrew84

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerJay View Post
It's not for nothing, it's part of being a completionist, just like getting achievements, which must be important to you since you are on this site. And please don't ever call Rambo gay.
It is for nothing, it is a dog tag that is supposed to require skill to obtain. Now everyone boosts it... which is not very impressive! Rambo Assignment = Gay
BBDrew84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #63
FarmerJay

FrmerJakMehauf's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDrew84 View Post
It is for nothing, it is a dog tag that is supposed to require skill to obtain. Now everyone boosts it... which is not very impressive! Rambo Assignment = Gay
Getting a multikill is not skill, it's time consuming, waiting for 4 people on a large map, dumb enough to cram together in a small spot. I've gotten several of them legit within a hundred hours gameplay, prior to the assignment. I don't feel like wasting another hundred or so hours redoing something I've already done.
FarmerJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:42 PM   #64
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

I don't know about you guys but take any description of a Rambo film and it can sound awfully homoerotic.
Big sweaty man shoots his load at other big sweaty men = sounds pretty gay to me.

People who boost this tag should have be branded since this assignment is meant to show tactical awareness and skill to get all 3 criteria completed but gamers today just want more and more just spoon fed to them with no real accomplishment involved.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #65
BBDrew84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapturous Rich View Post
People who boost this tag should have be branded since this assignment is meant to show tactical awareness and skill to get all 3 criteria completed but gamers today just want more and more just spoon fed to them with no real accomplishment involved.
X's ∞

I would rather not complete it then boost it. But when I complete that assignment I will never wear the tag, as of now anyone who wears it odds are boosted it.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #66
Fortwaba

FortWaba's Gamercard
Play Metro Rush like HighSound said, or Noshar Canals 500% TDM, shotgun, C4.

You'll be swimming in multi-kills.
Fortwaba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #67
WickedD365

Send a message via Yahoo to WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerJay View Post
Getting a multikill is not skill, it's time consuming, waiting for 4 people on a large map, dumb enough to cram together in a small spot. I've gotten several of them legit within a hundred hours gameplay, prior to the assignment. I don't feel like wasting another hundred or so hours redoing something I've already done.
THIS!!!

I've been trying to get it legit since it came out. All I can get is triples. The one time I get a couple MK's and my box froze thus robbing me.
That and I have a life and a baby and don't live on BF like some people around here.

I don't plan on wearing the tag ever. I just want my assignments complete.

You guys don't like us boosting it then stay out of this thread. It's not like we're boosting to unlock a weapon or perk. It's a dog tag. Doesn't help anybody.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #68
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
this isnt the thread for posting noob boosting sessions. you all need to get out of this thread. scrubs.

Last edited by gmurda33; 01-11-2013 at 08:15 PM. Reason: add more scrubiness
gmurda33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:18 PM   #69
BBDrew84

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedD365 View Post
I have a life and a baby and don't live on BF like some people around here.
lol.....just lol.

Quote:
You guys don't like us boosting it then stay out of this thread. It's not like we're boosting to unlock a weapon or perk.
Boosting is still against BF3's ToS. Also, plain and simple, you are boosting stats through boosting this assignment as well. Which is frowned upon in BF3, if not in every multiplayer game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmurda33 View Post
this isnt the thread for posting noob boosting sessions. you all need to get out of this thread. scrubs.
Quoted for truth
Old 01-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #70
WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
lol.....just lol.
What's to lol at? The truth?

Quote:
Boosting is still against BF3's ToS. Also, plain and simple, you are boosting stats through boosting this assignment as well. Which is frowned upon in BF3, if not in every multiplayer game.
Well tell that to the assholes who mastery boost Javalin and Claymores and Stingers.
We're just getting 20 kills, not like we're going for mastery or something. And we are all dying while doing this too. Only get 15 kills in the + column.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:47 PM   #71
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:

Well tell that to the assholes who mastery boost Javalin and Claymores and Stingers.
We're just getting 20 kills, not like we're going for mastery or something. And we are all dying while doing this too. Only get 15 kills in the + column.

we arent telling it to the assholes that boost javelin and claymores (these are easy btw) or stingers, we are telling it to assholes that boost dog tags of all things.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:50 PM   #72
BBDrew84

Thumbs down

Quote:

If you must know, I was laughing at the only time I played with you, you went on a big rant on how Wolfkraut is a jerk because he was kicking everyones ass in the Attack Helicopter. That was quite embarrassing to listen to.

Just because we, the majority of high level players on this site, have played BF3 strictly since launch does not mean we have no life. I play at the maximum of 3 hours a day 4 days a week since launch, how is spending 12 hours a week on something I enjoy some how equate to no life? And I assure you most players have played less then me, as I have them on my friends list and I have the most hours played.

Boosting is boosting bro. You agreed to BF3 ToS by playing the game, if you boost you should face the consequences. Which consequently will also mean me giving boosters a hard time.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #73
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
i guess i have less of a life then u drew. oh well hahahahaha

Old 01-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #74
BBDrew84

Quote:
we arent telling it to the assholes that boost javelin and claymores (these are easy btw) or stingers, we are telling it to assholes that boost dog tags of all things.
I do tell it to all boosters. I knifed some booster who was bragging on the Battlelog forums about his 500+ Stinger kills/tags. I friend'ed him, joined his game and stabbed his boosting buddy and him multiple times and finished with my nuts in their face.

Boosting to me = cheating. Cheaters = scum. Scum needs to be cleaned up.

Quote:
i guess i have less of a life then u drew. oh well hahahahaha
Yes. But it is ok. I still <3 you.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:55 PM   #75
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
I do tell it to all boosters. I knifed some booster who was bragging on the Battlelog forums about his 500+ Stinger kills/tags. I friend'ed him, joined his game and stabbed his boosting buddy and him multiple times and finished with my nuts in their face.

Boosting to me = cheating. Cheaters = scum. Scum needs to be cleaned up.

oh yessir---i hate them hoes too--just saying in this case. i sometimes join boosting servers and fuck them up just for the lulz

Old 01-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #76
WickedD365

WickedD365's Gamercard
Quote:
If you must know, I was laughing at the only time I played with you, you went on a big rant on how Wolfkraut is a jerk because he was kicking everyones ass in the Attack Helicopter. That was quite embarrassing to listen to.
I remember that and I stand behind what I said. He plays cheap in the chopper. Flys just off the ground to avoid locks and just sweeps. It ruins the game. How am I suppose to enjoy a game when one asshole in a chopper is just sweeping back and forth and killing me everytime I spawn? I'm not. Nobody would enjoy that.
I hate vehicle camping. Come at with a knife and a pistol like a man. That's why I play TDM mostly. No vehicle BS to deal with.

I'll boost if I want to boost and there will be no evidence of it. Go ahead and report me. They can check my stats and see that everything is legit. This is the only thing I have wanted to boost in this game because it's so hard to get with the limited amount of time I play. You get in 12 hours a week, I'm lucky to get 12 hours a month.
Didn't think I would catch a ration of shit over it. Thought this was a community, not a mob.

That's all I'm going to say on all of this. I'm done here. If anyone wants to boost this with me. Keep an eye on my TA.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #77
Rapturous Rich

Rapturous Rich's Gamercard

Just a quick thing, there will be evidence, a battle report.

Why you can't have some patience and get it legit is lame though. Where's the accomplishment in boosting something that isn't even that hard?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 PM   #78
BBDrew84

Quote:
I remember that and I stand behind what I said. He plays cheap in the chopper. Flys just off the ground to avoid locks and just sweeps. It ruins the game. How am I suppose to enjoy a game when one asshole in a chopper is just sweeping back and forth and killing me everytime I spawn? I'm not. Nobody would enjoy that.
I hate vehicle camping. Come at with a knife and a pistol like a man. That's why I play TDM mostly. No vehicle BS to deal with.
That is fine that you don't like vehicles, although BF franchise is known for vehicles but that is a different topic. Getting screwed by the other team is not fun and unfortunately is usually the result of shitty team mates. The point I was trying to make is that, for example, it is not "cheap" if you can not counter the pilot who put in time and effort to become good and implying that you have a "life" when the rest of the high levels don't have one is a moronic statement.

Quote:
I'll boost if I want to boost and there will be no evidence of it. Go ahead and report me. They can check my stats and see that everything is legit. This is the only thing I have wanted to boost in this game because it's so hard to get with the limited amount of time I play. You get in 12 hours a week, I'm lucky to get 12 hours a month.
Didn't think I would catch a ration of shit over it. Thought this was a community, not a mob.
If you want to be cheap and boost an assignment so be it and as Rich said there will be evidence in the Battle Report. No one is mobbing up on you, two maybe three people are expressing their opinion. This is a community, one which enjoys their integrity in a multiplayer game.
Old 01-24-2013, 06:38 PM   #79
Xxtrue2dagamexX

XxTrue2dagamexX's Gamercard
Is anyone still tryna boost these damn tags? I managed to get 2/5. 1 of them was last night on metro in the suicide hallway, the other no idea just know it was on the snow mountains map on conquest. I'm getting fed up with this, I don't place c4 everywhere, or tank mines on a strip if road for miles. I play the game the way it was intended cap flag to flag & kill who ever gets in my way. Anyways if ppl are still boosting this I'm down.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:46 PM   #80
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
What if we're coming here for the lulz?

Quote:

Seriously? Who in the world boosts Claymores???

Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

Oh wait...

Step 1: Place Claymore in high traffic area. For example: A doorway.
Step 2: Wait for it...
Step 3: Profit.

Quote:
He doesn't play cheap. He's simply one of the best pilots in the game and he can pilot for me any day!

CGPsaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #81
Crazykilla075

Crazykilla075's Gamercard
If anyone is still trying to get it and would like to team up and try and get this because ive been trying for weeks and keep getting triples. So if anyone wants to team up and get this that would be nice. Thanks!
GT: H2O crazykilla
Crazykilla075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #82
Hottub Cowboy

Hottub Cowboy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Gold
I am up for this as well. I can log in an extra account as well if needed.
GT: Hottub Cowboy

I am usually available late night CST until early morning.
Hottub Cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 04:12 PM   #83
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

For the 10th time. Play Rush on Metro as a defender. On the 3rd set of M-COMs:

1.) Flank enemy team at either set of stairs.
2.) Run up from behind.
3.) Drop some C4.
4.) Detonate said C4.
5.) Profit!

I went from 1/5 multikills to 5/5 and then some in a single game. Enough said.

Old 03-18-2013, 02:41 AM   #84
Opiate42

Location: Canada, likely stuck in a snowdrift...with no shovel

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGPsaint View Post
He doesn't play cheap. He's simply one of the best pilots in the game and he can pilot for me any day!
Ditto and hell yah, sorry Wizard, do you know how hard it is to fly just off the ground scraping paint on the grass at high speeds like that? That's some serious friggin skillzzzzzzzzz...............

"Hit it"
Opiate42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 05:07 AM   #85
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Ditto and hell yah, sorry Wizard, do you know how hard it is to fly just off the ground scraping paint on the grass at high speeds like that? That's some serious friggin skillzzzzzzzzz...............
For the record, I'd take WOLF or gmurda as my pilot any day. "Cheap" or otherwise, I'm always happy to be gunning for pilots as skilled as those two.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #86
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Rajeanero   Community Gaming - Silver   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - DEG23   Over Achiever - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
For the record, I'd take WOLF or gmurda as my pilot any day. "Cheap" or otherwise, I'm always happy to be gunning for pilots as skilled as those two.
Agreed. Had a couple perfect no death games while Murder was piloting

Though, it truly does suck donkey balls to be on the opposing team.... Painful.

"Hit it"
Old 03-18-2013, 03:39 PM   #87
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Agreed. Had a couple perfect no death games while Murder was piloting

Though, it truly does suck donkey balls to be on the opposing team.... Painful.
What exactly is it like to suck donkey balls?

Old 03-18-2013, 06:35 PM   #88
gmurda33

gmurda33's Gamercard
Quote:
What exactly is it like to suck donkey balls?

a typical tuesday night for me. filling, yet satisfying.

Last edited by gmurda33; 03-18-2013 at 06:36 PM. Reason: thanks for the compliments guys. i blushed then proceeded to wet myself in an expensive office chair that has a wierd design
Old 03-18-2013, 06:57 PM   #89
CGPsaint

CGPsaint's Gamercard

Quote:
a typical tuesday night for me. filling, yet satisfying.
I'm not sure which is more disturbing. Your reply or the reason for your edit...

Old 03-18-2013, 07:42 PM   #90
Opiate42

Opiate42's Gamercard

Quote:
I'm not sure which is more disturbing. Your reply or the reason for your edit...
I'm laughing so hard I may wet myself in my incredibly not-expensive office chair

"Hit it"