PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Fallout 3 > Broken Steel
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Roadmap

Overview
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
-Offline: 6/6 (150)
-Online: 0/6
-Approximate amount of time to 150: 10-15 Hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1
-Number of missable achievements: None (This DLC allows you to continue indefinitely)
-Do cheat codes disable achievements?: No cheats
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: No (Can be completed on any difficulty)
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None
-Extra equipment needed?: None

Introduction
Welcome to Broken Steel! This DLC allows you to continue from the end of the game, where you could not previously, making the game an indefinitely ending experience. There have also been 10 more levels added for your character to progress through, with 3 achievements tied to them. The other 3 achievements are all mission related and thus cannot be missed.

Step 1a: Completing the Story
So basically the first step is to play through the new missions added by the DLC. There are 8 total missions added, but you only need to follow the main story, consisting of 3 missions, earning an achievement for each worth a total of 90.

Step 1b: Leveling up
With this DLC, 10 new levels have been added, bringing the total to 30. There will be some grinding involved as you will not get to level 30 from just playing this DLC. Be sure to check the achievement guide for tips on earning EXP. The 3 achievements tied to leveling to 30 are for getting to level 30 with a certain karma, being 1 achievement for each, 'Good', 'Neutral', and 'Bad' karma. Again, refer to the achievement guide for the most time efficient way to get these 3 achievements within just one save file.

Conclusion
Broken Steel is a very good DLC, worth the price you pay for not only introducing new content, but also for allowing you to continue from your original end game save. You cannot miss any of the achievements and you will certainly have fun while obtaining them. Be conscious of your level while playing through to save at the appropriate time, so as not to waste too much time having to level up more than once.

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #2
WOLFkraut

WOLFkraut's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I shouldn't be complaining, but does this DLC really need a roadmap? It's very straightforward... But nice job nonetheless, it's pretty short, but if you needed such a thing, I guess it'd be pretty helpful.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #3
Scotty
Shut up and Kiss Me!!

Scotty x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   The Mighty Duck Face   Subscriber - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Donator - Level 4   Green Thumb - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   x360a Representer   Road Map - Gold   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOLFkraut View Post
I shouldn't be complaining, but does this DLC really need a roadmap? It's very straightforward... But nice job nonetheless, it's pretty short, but if you needed such a thing, I guess it'd be pretty helpful.
well it needs one just for the sake of the site being complete with guides/roadmaps for every game, no matter whether they need one or not.

BUT, this roadmap isnt needed, though as there already is one that i didnt see in the main forum and ive asked for this to be deleted.

Huge thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar.

Last edited by Scotty; 01-11-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Scotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:17 PM   #4
SoulOfMischief

SoulOfMischief's Gamercard
Quote:

I agree Broken Steel is very simple and easy to obtain the Achievements without a roadmap
SoulOfMischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:30 PM   #5
UcNtStOpTANK

UcNtStOpTANK's Gamercard
Broken Steel doesn't need a roadmap since the achievements are some of the easiest to get in the game
UcNtStOpTANK is offline   Reply With Quote