PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-13-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Kitoro

Did I get screwed out of D.E.C. #3 for Tunnel Mouse?

I specifically went through the thinner option to unlock D.E.C. #5, but when I noticed the trophy didn't pop after completing it, I went back to Rainbow Falls and realized I did took the projector route after repairing the machine with the guidance of Pete, and now I can't enter the D.E.C. there at all. The thinner mist is blocking my entry, even though the puzzle has long since been solved!

Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks!
Kitoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #2
Quid Squid

elKamikazeSquid's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitoro View Post
I specifically went through the thinner option to unlock D.E.C. #5, but when I noticed the trophy didn't pop after completing it, I went back to Rainbow Falls and realized I did took the projector route after repairing the machine with the guidance of Pete, and now I can't enter the D.E.C. there at all. The thinner mist is blocking my entry, even though the puzzle has long since been solved!

Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks!
i think youre blocked out of it, but you could try from the other end. from the top of Angel Falls you can jump off the left edge with Oswald and float down to the start of the maze (I had to do this for the pin in the maze) then go in the DEC down there. not sure if this will work, but give it a try.
Quid Squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:55 PM   #3
x SNAKE5 x

x SNAKE5 x's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Yep, that should work, it did for me.

100% Complete Retail: 12 Arcade: 22
90%+ Complete Retail: 27 Arcade: 5
75%+ Complete Retail: 29 Arcade: 11

PSN ID: SNAKES-774
x SNAKE5 x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #4
Gogobinsin

Gogobinsin's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
For anyone playing this game now or in the future I had the same problem and going in the D.E.C. exit at Devil Falls does NOT work. There is no way to get back through the level to the entrance, I tried for ages but it's impossible. If you take the projector route instead of the D.E.C at Rainbow Falls then you've missed D.E.C #3. I finished the game with 4/5 D.E.C. routes taken. Another playthrough is needed :/
Gogobinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
Agent CH

Agent CH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogobinsin View Post
For anyone playing this game now or in the future I had the same problem and going in the D.E.C. exit at Devil Falls does NOT work. There is no way to get back through the level to the entrance, I tried for ages but it's impossible. If you take the projector route instead of the D.E.C at Rainbow Falls then you've missed D.E.C #3. I finished the game with 4/5 D.E.C. routes taken. Another playthrough is needed :/
False. You can totally make it entering from the Devil side entrance.

Last edited by Agent CH; 06-30-2013 at 04:50 PM.
Agent CH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #6
Gogobinsin

Gogobinsin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent CH View Post
False. You can totally make it entering from the Devil side entrance.
You can enter it but there's no way to get through the level and out the other entrance which you need to do in order for it to count. Unless there was some really obvious way to work backwards through the level that I missed? If so then I'll be rather annoyed cause I tried for ages...
Old 07-02-2013, 03:14 AM   #7
Agent CH

Agent CH's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogobinsin View Post
You can enter it but there's no way to get through the level and out the other entrance which you need to do in order for it to count. Unless there was some really obvious way to work backwards through the level that I missed? If so then I'll be rather annoyed cause I tried for ages...
Are you getting stuck at the drawbridge you have to power on to lower? Just go under it, thin the red book to the left of it, and use the spring box to launch back up. Then just go left to the other entrance.

Old 07-02-2013, 07:25 PM   #8
Gogobinsin

Gogobinsin's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent CH View Post
Are you getting stuck at the drawbridge you have to power on to lower? Just go under it, thin the red book to the left of it, and use the spring box to launch back up. Then just go left to the other entrance.
Are you serious? It was that simple? Man am I dumb. I'm going to need to start another playthrough for the co-op achievements when I get another controller off someone at the weekend anyway. Won't take long to run through the game back to Fort Wasteland. Thanks for the help though, I did try googling a solution to this but no one had an answer
Old 07-04-2013, 01:49 AM   #9
Agent CH

Agent CH's Gamercard
I should also point out that the D.E.C. between Fort Wasteland and the Floatyard, as far as I know, can only be run through backwards if you have a second controller so you can have Oswald throw Mickey to get over the power-open wall.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:08 AM   #10
Archie Button

Archie Button's Gamercard
That is correct. All D.E.C. tunnels can be traversed on your good (Paint Path) playthrough. In fact all achievements except "Off Track" can be obtained in this playthrough. But yes, you need a 2nd controller in order to get through the last D.E.C joining Fort Wasteland and the Floatyard (starting from the Floatyard end).
Archie Button is offline   Reply With Quote