PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > UFC 2010 Undisputed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-12-2010, 12:33 AM   #61
PolarizedBeaver

PolarizedBeaver's Gamercard
I seemed to have gotten it somewhat quickly. Only my 154th fight, using GSP vs Serra at General Motors. Couple elbows, some counter elbows then a counter-head kick and it popped up
PolarizedBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 08:42 PM   #62
luuwat

luuwat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i have alot of problems doing the lesnar vs sanchez way

i used maia vs mcfedris, this seems more of a better option, mcfedris barely blocks and also attacks alot more for me,

just got it

1000g done

i sway forward thenright hook counter'ed him
luuwat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #63
DaRo0kie

DaRo0kie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Been trying for this achievement since the game has been released, eventually just stopped trying for it. well yesterday I started a career to get the achievement and my 12 fight against Anthony Johnson I got it
DaRo0kie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:02 AM   #64
wobblybob

Mak Daddy 88's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANKSEY View Post
preety much ... most of us here have gotten in with about 3 strikes. im starting to think it has to be really early in the 1st round with a limited amount of strikes.

just keep trying man it took me like 500 (vs com) knockouts.
it doesnt matter about how many punches u throw or how quick it takes

i got mine after 400 tries against lesnar in the 1st round 4 minutes in

he was cut open so he had taken alot of damage but when i knocked him out the sound to indicate someone was rocked played but he got knocked out at the same time and the achievement popped, i didnt throw elbows either it was a superman punch that got me the achievement
wobblybob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:49 PM   #65
DEADLY DONJON

deadly donj0n 3's Gamercard
brock in the try out is the answer

hi guys i along with many others have tried and failed 2 get this,butt not anymore
i went for a different method as i got sick of elbow spammin so i took the fighting off the back foot approach and used brocks straight right and it popped first time,i just backed off then lundged,rinse and repeat oh the joy i will upload the video if some1 post how but its the replay,but you will no if you have done it!
DEADLY DONJON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:54 AM   #66
D00MZDAY89

D00MZDAY89's Gamercard
Damn this thread has some good ideas for this pain in the ass achievement.
D00MZDAY89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #67
kngdavd

Rocky Maniac's Gamercard
It took me forty matches but the brock lesnar elbow method worked perfectly once i got used to countering him. You will know when you get the achievement as it pops up immediately as the guy drops and the camera looks different as well.

Thanks guys, this site is the best!
kngdavd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 11:35 PM   #68
TapouT32

TapouT32's Gamercard
I got UFC 2010 at the midnight launch so needless to needless to say, I've been working on this achievement for quite a while... However, I just popped in the game today after a couple of months without playing it and the first match I had, I got the cheevo. The funny thing is, I actually rocked Sanchez before knocking him out, so I'm not sure what the requirements exactly are for the cheevo.
TapouT32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:28 AM   #69
Steaksaucepie

Steaksaucepie's Gamercard
I tried the Lesnar v.s. Sanches way for 73 fights to no avail. I then switched fighters to (user) Jason Mccully v.s. (computer) Pat Barry, and then ran in and threw 2 or 3 elbows, and then ran back and to be honest I was actually reading a forum post on the web site and just mindlessly pressing X and moving the left stick forward, and then I looked up and BOOM! Achievement! I cried tears of happiness for years.
Steaksaucepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 01:41 AM   #70
SliverPL

SliverPL's Gamercard
First of all sorry for my english. Afrter 924 fights finaly got it. Exhibition, Light Heavy, Beginner, Me Anderson Silva vs cpu Mask. I started fight with few elbows and Mask WAS ROCKED i let him get up and then i started throwing RB FLICK BACK Y and BOOM achievement unlocked

SliverPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:09 AM   #71
Gonawyn

IXCrucifixionXI's Gamercard
had this game the first day it was released. been trying this forever. ive tried pretty much everyway it said to try in this forums to no avail. tonight i was using gsp vs koscheck. 3rd match. ran in, straight, sway forward with a overhand right haymaker as he was coming with a left hook and finally, achv unlocked.

Completed Retail Games: 64
Completer Arcade Games: 7
Want to boost: Saints Row 1, GHIII, GH:WT, GH: Aerosmith, Call of Juarez, Don Kings Prizefighter, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, COD:WaW(all dlc) msg me on live.
Gonawyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:39 AM   #72
DmAuViIrD

DmAuViIrD's Gamercard
898 fights still no achievement

Currently boosting the following games

FIFA 11
Rockstar Table Tennis - Need G.O.A.T only if you have it already i will gladly boost with you any game i have in return for a couple of wins from you

If you need achievements in these games please send me a msg via XBL
DmAuViIrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 10:10 AM   #73
i SKETCH i

Met the requirements once. Then twice. Then three times. Once I got to 25, I stopped counting. Too late now, but surely someone caught this last year? THQ never releases useful updates. >
i SKETCH i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 03:00 PM   #74
WonderfulWest

Wonderfulwest's Gamercard
Think this is impossible to get without being the luckiest guy in the world lol Ive had over 1000 wins and 80% are KO now you telling me i have yet to get a KTFO in there lol

WonderfulWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:57 PM   #75
LukeyBoi2kaii8

OhMyGodLuke14's Gamercard
this really helped me thanks
LukeyBoi2kaii8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #76
YagerMonster420

YagerMonster420's Gamercard
I still had the turbo controller that came with Frogger and Robotron XBLA games and I used it with someones turbo controller method. (http://www.trueachievements.com/view...mmentid=302723)
I started it when I went to work and had it by the time I got home. It was the last achievement I needed, Whew!
YagerMonster420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #77
LT Andy

LT Andy's Gamercard
So I have been trying this for a few hours using the Brock v Sanchez method but still to no avail.

I know its all about luck but can someone tell me if the elbow method is that you just spam a few elbows then back off and rinse and repeat.

I have knocked him out so many times with a straight knockout and even had the commentators say it was by counter hit but still nothing. This is the only one I really need to 1000g the game and I don't have a problem with waiting for the right KO for it to pop but I would like to know I am doing it right lol.

Also I find it a bit weird that the makers of the game can't 100% say what a flash KO is lol.

At one point I thought I had it when I knocked him clean out and thought it had popped, turned out to be one of my friends signing in. I just wish I had filmed my reaction from the "YES IT POPPED" to the "DAMN YOU FOR LOGGING ON RIGHT THEN!" reaction lol
LT Andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #78
DmAuViIrD

DmAuViIrD's Gamercard
FINALLY

After 1097 fights i have finally completed UFC 2010 for the 1000G

And what a way to do it, my first ever 1 hit KO

Fight was Maia vs Mcfedries, switch stance with Maia at the start walked in and BOOM 1 headkick and then the magical sound of the achievement unlocking with a sick 3 seconds knock out

ABOUT TIME

Currently boosting the following games

FIFA 11
Rockstar Table Tennis - Need G.O.A.T only if you have it already i will gladly boost with you any game i have in return for a couple of wins from you

If you need achievements in these games please send me a msg via XBL
DmAuViIrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:19 PM   #79
Watty8883

Watty8883's Gamercard
Well done at least it proves it is still achievable
Old 01-14-2013, 05:43 PM   #80
BoomsticKiller

BoomsticKiller's Gamercard
i bought this game at launch years ago and still don't have this fuckin cheevo. worst part is my noob ass friend got it his first fight and he doesn't even care about gamerscore.
BoomsticKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #81
JoJo Dancer

J0J0D4NC3R's Gamercard
Stray Away

Worked like a charm, thanx. I've done it many times but the game finally popped up the achievement last night, moving right along!
JoJo Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #82
Iva Bigan

iva bigan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJo Dancer View Post
Worked like a charm, thanx. I've done it many times but the game finally popped up the achievement last night, moving right along!
Any tips ?

What was the method u used?

Which characters?
Old 10-19-2013, 07:36 AM   #83
yospacely

I must have played over 1000 matches against Eddie Sanchez with Brock Lesnar and never got the achievement. One of my first pro fights in career mode against a very low ranked pro, I unlocked the achievement. I wasted so much time trying to just run in and knock out Eddie Sanchez within the first 15 seconds. Not sure what the requirements are but I knocked the dude out cold, having never rocked him, a little over 3 minutes into the fight. At-least finish career mode before going for this in exhibition. My fighter in career mode was a light-heavyweight, punch heavy, with the default strikes.
yospacely is offline   Reply With Quote