PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > DmC: Devil May Cry
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Achievement Guide with Roadmap

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 8 (Based on number of playthroughs and escalating difficulty requirements)
-Offline: 48 [1000]
-Online: 0 [0]
-Approximate amount of time to 1000: 30+ hours
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 5
-Missable achievements: None, Mission Select
-Does difficulty affect achievements?: Only for the finishing the game on specific difficulties.
-Glitched achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements: None

Roadmap:

Playthrough #1: Playthrough on Human to unlock all the equipment and abilities. If you are an experienced DMC player you can choose to only play through mission 10. This gets you Aquilla which is the last piece of equipment needed to get all collectibles.
Playthrough #2: Playthrough each mission again on Human to collect all the keys, doors, and lost souls. This will unlock all the collectible achievements but even more importantly this will give you a SSS in unlocks to greatly boost your SSS Nephilim playthrough. Note there are several missions that have no collectibles so you are free to change difficulty to Nephilim on those to go directly for SSS if you desire.
Playthrough #3: Play on Nephilim difficultly to get SSS rank to get the Jackpot! achievement.
Playthrough #4 - #7: Playthrough on Son of Sparda, then Dante Must Die, then Heaven on Hell, and finally Hell and Hell.
Playthrough #8: If required go back to complete the 5 achievements that require skill It's only rain, Where does the time go?, A man with guts and honor, Now my coat's all charred, Every hero has a weakness

There is a nice achievement section on the main menu that tracks everything you need to do with counters to let you know how close you are.

MISSION 1

It's only the rain - 10 You Killed 10 enemies by pushing them into the Hurricane ride
The Hurricane is the tilt a whirl carnival ride you will come to in mission one. Simply use your B Hightime air attack of the Rebllion to launch enemies in the air. If the low part of the Hurricane hits them they will die. There are enough enemies to get this in one try or you can reload checkpoint to finish it up.

10 - You purchased your first upgrade
During the first mission you will be introduced to Divinity Statues. You use the points you acquire during missions to upgrade your weapons and abilities. Simply purchase one upgrade for this achievement. You can also upgrade from the main menu.

Come on Puppy. Let's go! - 20 You have defeated the Hunter
Story Related. The Hunter is the end boss of the first level, Found. You damage the Hunter via hitting it in the face. Watch for the wild swinging, but pretty easy to dodge. The Hunter will also jump away from you and try to grab you with his grappling hook, simply dodge away and hit him with your guns. The other attack to look out for is when the Hunter will darken the area and throw his blade out at you. During this attack you need to simply keep dodging until it is over.

MISSION 2

It's got to stay in the family - 10 You have acquired Arbiter
Story Related. You acquire the Arbiter in the second mission.

Thing drives me crazy - 10 You have acquired Osiris
Story Related. You acquire the Osiris in the second mission.

MISSION 3

Only kind of gift worth giving - 10 You have acquired the Angel Boost ability
Story Related. Angel Boost is acquired during mission three.

Where does the time go? - 10 You completed a level in 2 minutes or less
Once you have Angel Boost in mission 3 you can restart mission 3 on Human difficulty. Kill the first wave of enemies and then just Angel Boost to the end. Easy.

Looks like it's your lucky day - 10 You completed a level without taking any damage
Playing mission 3 a second time on Human, after already getting Angel Boost, is the way to go. There is only the opening area enemies and then you can Angel Boost to finish the level very quickly. An alternate level to get this on is mission 15, there are no enemies, but you need to get to the end without missing a single jump.

MISSION 4

Flock off, feather-face! - 20 You have defeated the Tyrant
Story Related. Tyrant is a boss in mission 4. You need to dodge his charge and then quickly use Demon Pull to drag him to you and beat on him while he is down. Repeat several times.

MISSION 5

Video Credit: PowerPyx

MISSION 6

A man with guts and honor - 10 You reached the end of the descent on Mission 6 having killed all of the enemies
Play on Human difficulty. This is timed, but you have plenty of time. There are only a hand full of enemies in this level. Just use Demon Pull to bring them in and hit them hard. I personally messed a TON of jumps lol and still got this no problem.

This baby sure can pack a punch - 20 You have acquired Eryx
Story Related. Eryx is acquired at the end of mission six.

MISSION 7

MISSION 8

He's a demon too - 10 You helped Phineas by retrieving his eye
Story Related. This is story related for mission eight.

MISSION 9

You are not a Human, are you? - 10 You have acquired the Devil Trigger ability
Story Related. You get Devil Trigger during mission nine.

MISSION 10

No talking! - 20 You have acquired Aquila
Story Related. You get Aquila during mission ten.

No Collectables

Last edited by BillyBobTwo; 02-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.
BillyBobTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #2
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

MISSION 11

MISSION 12

More than just a few sparks - 10 You have acquired Revenant
Story Related. You get Revenant during mission twelve.

No Collectibles

MISSION 13

MISSION 14

Whatever, Lady - 20 You have defeated Mundus' spawn
Story Related. This boss is the end of mission fourteen.

No Collectibles

MISSION 15

MISSION 16

Now my coat's all charred - 10 You navigated the Sky Bridge without hitting the lasers
In mission sixteen you will come to a bridge with red and white lasers. You need to get to the end without hitting the lasers. You can restart checkpoint if you need to. There is a battle in the middle, you can get hit by enemies, but not the lasers. Time your jumps to be in sync with when they are off. The third jump is the only hard one, you need to jump, fall a bit, and then Angel Boost.

You're not going to shoot me - 10 You have acquired Kablooey
Story Related. You get this weapon in mission sixteen.

MISSION 17

Every hero has a weakness - 10 You completed Furnace of Souls without taking damage from the furnace
This is in mission seventeen. This is probably one of the hardest achieves. The level is VERY long and whether you have been hit or not can be hard to tell. Keep careful watch on your health meter. Make sure to reload Checkpoints, don't die from the fire and continue.

MISSION 18

It's time to finish this! - 10 You helped Vergil open the Vault
Story Related. You get this at the end of mission eighteen.

MISSION 19

Cleaning up his Dad's mess - 20 You have defeated Mundus
Story Related. Mundus is the boss of level nineteen.

No Collectibles

MISSION 20

The end? Don't bet on it - 40 You defeated Vergil on any difficulty
Story Related. Virgil is the boss of level twenty. Fight though the entire fight until Virgil starts to call in clones to protect himself when he gets low on health. THE SECOND he calls in a spawn, activate Devil Trigger and then stab him with a standard Y attack. If you need Devil Trigger you can get it easy by spamming The B attack of the Osiris against the clone.

No Collectibles

COLLECTIBLES

And you are set free - 10 You have found half of the Lost Souls
See Fill your dark soul with light
Fill your dark soul with light - 20 You have found all of the Lost Souls
There are 80 Lost Souls

Dude, the show's over! - 10 You have found all 21 Keys
Let's welcome chaos! - 10 You have opened all 21 Secret Doors
You need to find keys to unlock the secret doors. There are 10 Copper, 6 Argent, 4 Gold, and 1 Ivory Key/Door. Note that although there are a equal number of keys and doors in a level, you do not necessarily find matching keys. There is a bit of getting keys from other levels and coming back and forth.

Keeps getting better and better - 40 You have been awarded a 100% completion rank on all missions
This is for getting all the Keys, Doors, and Souls. Check out PowerPyx and Savgcom's videos under each mission for full collectible guides.

This party's just getting crazy! - 20 You have completed 10 of the Secret Missions
See One hell of a party!
One hell of a party! - 50 You have completed all of the Secret Missions
The Secret Missions refer to the doors. Each door has a mission based on it's key type. The rarer the key, the harder the mission. After you have unlocked them in the missions you can play them immediately or access them in the main menu.

Harry94 has written a Secret Mission guide HERE.

STORE / ABILITIES

You can't handle it - 10 You have upgraded Dante's Devil Trigger to maximum
You need to buy them from the shop for 1,000, 5,000 and 10,000 red orbs. Then complete the secret missions to get shards.

Let’s rock, baby! - 10 You have upgraded Dante's health to maximum
You get upgrades both from the store and also from finishing Secret Rooms. It takes 6 upgrades from the store and shards from the secret missions to get max health.

This is my kind of rain - 10 You have spent 10,000 Red Orbs
See Absolutely crazy about it
Absolutely crazy about it - 20 You have Spent 50,000 Red Orbs
Orbs are dropped by spiders, enemies, and destructable things in the game. You use the Red Orbs to purchase items from the Divinity Statues and main menu Shop. This total is cumulative over all playthroughs.

Power... Give me more power! - 20 You have purchased all of Dante's combat upgrades
This means all basic abilities and also all weapon abilities. There are 79 total upgrades you need to purchase. You can check your progress in Extras, Achievements.

Last edited by BillyBobTwo; 01-21-2013 at 03:04 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:01 AM   #3
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

KILL RELATED

It's showtime. Come on! - 20 You earned 1,500 Style Bonuses
You get Style points for doing combos during battles. I was just shy of it at the end of my first playthrough.

Impressive - 10 You have slayed 100 Demons
See Looks like we have a winner
Bring it on! - 20 You have slayed 1,000 Demons
See Looks like we have a winner
Looks like we have a winner - 30 You have slayed 5,000 Demons
I was at 1,000 at then end of my first playthrough so this will unlock naturally as you work towards finishing all the difficulties.

For Tony Redgrave - 10 You killed 50 enemies using nothing but firearms
Use Ebony and Ivory to take out the flying Bathos and Pathos enemies. If they have a shield use Demon Pull to remove it, then use your guns to take them down.

In the name of my father - 10 You killed 100 enemies using nothing but Demon weapons
The Arbiter (Mission 2), Eryx (Mission 6) count as Demon weapons.

You'll never have her fire - 10 You killed 100 enemies using nothing but Angel weapons
Osiris (Mission 2), Aquila (Mission 10) count as Angel weapons.

DIFFICULTY RELATED

Jackpot! - 80 Completed all missions on the Nephilim difficultly with a SSS rank
I strongly suggest a playthrough on Human to get all the collectibles out of the way. By doing this you automatically get a SSS on collections, but it also helps you cut down your time A LOT by not having to stray off course to get souls and keys.

Too easy! - 40 Completed all missions on the Son of Sparda difficulty
Beat the game on any difficulty to unlock Son of Sparda difficulty.
Devils never cry - 100 Completed all missions on the Dante Must Die difficulty
Beat the game on Son of Sparda difficulty to unlock Dante Must Die.
This is what I live for! - 10 Completed all missions on Heaven Or Hell difficulty
Beat the game on Dante Must Die difficulty to unlock Heaven or Hell. In Heaven or Hell both you an enemies die in 1 hit.
And welcome to Hell! - 100 Completed all missions on Hell and Hell difficulty
Beat the game on Heaven or Hell difficulty to unlock Hell and Hell. In Hell and Hell, enemies are normal health, but Dante still dies in 1 hit.

GENERAL LEVEL

Sensational! - 10 You gained a SSS Style Rank during combat
You need to vary up your attacks and do major damage very fast. PowerPyx had found a good location for this in mission 11.

Stylish! - 10 Completed a mission with a SSS rank
1. Acquiring all the collectables in a level gains you an immediate bonus of SSS in that category. This is a major help. The other two factors are points and time. Try to do as much damage as fast as you can in the least amount of time. I got this on the final level which is just a boss battle.

Last edited by BillyBobTwo; 01-15-2013 at 09:03 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #4
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

{{reserved}}
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

{{reserved #2}}
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
sonicmark

sonicmark's Gamercard
4/10? Really?
sonicmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:24 AM   #7
lifetimegamer

MBocking1987's Gamercard
If the game difficulty is anything like older games I'm not sure I agree with the difficulty decision (lol) but a great guide nonetheless, one which will be a great help, thanks!
lifetimegamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #8
head0r Inc

AC Cloud Strife's Gamercard
I am really wondering about this. I want to buy the game and want to depend myself on the difficutly rating here but.. 4 seems a bit strange?

head0r Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #9
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Because of Nephilim difficulty with SSS ranks on all levels (80G), Dante Must Die (100G) and Hell and Hell (100G) modes, the difficulty is more like 7/10 minimum and that's for a experienced DMC player.

Edit: It is not 4/10 for 1000G
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #10
ilold

Judgeironfist's Gamercard
lol at 4/10
ilold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:55 PM   #11
RA1NKING
Banned User

Also to correct you , you have to finish the game on son of sparda before you can select Dante must die , so your playthrough of son of sparda must come first.
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:04 PM   #12
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RA1NKING View Post
Also to correct you , you have to finish the game on son of sparda before you can select Dante must die , so your playthrough of son of sparda must come first.
I can confirm this also.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:28 PM   #13
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Trying to figure out why this game has be stuck when it's clearly not finished (50% is a push).

I'm thinking of buying this game, but with the comments above about the difficulty being wrong and the rest, it's annoying me a bit that this is representing the site as a complete guide and is supposed to be helpful when it's not at all helping me in any decisions.

This is not the first time this has happened, and sadly it's fallen under the same author. Guide has been reported for now until it gets 100% completed, submitted, published and has been official Guide Team approved for it to be stuck to the forum.

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #14
Echilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimegamer View Post
If the game difficulty is anything like older games I'm not sure I agree with the difficulty decision (lol) but a great guide nonetheless, one which will be a great help, thanks!
If you've extensively played the series, you shouldn't have too much of an issue. Pretty much everything is easier (the bosses, S/SSS ranking, etc.) compared to the older games

Last edited by Echilion; 01-15-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Echilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #15
RA1NKING
Banned User

Also in my own opinion I would recommend doing it in this order :
Nephilim ( get used to the difficulty ) , son of sparda , heaven or hell ( very easy as everything dies in 1 hit. This also lets you maximize all skills and fill up your inventory for DMD ) , Dante Must die ( unlock Super Dante for Completion ) , hell or hell ( Use super Dante to make this a cake walk ).

Just my opinion :-)

Last edited by RA1NKING; 01-15-2013 at 02:49 PM.
RA1NKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:13 PM   #16
Blond

FacchiniBR's Gamercard
I got "Looks like it's your lucky day" and "Where does the time go?" on the negotiation stage, the one you protect the car (my game is in another language so I don't know how the mission is called in english) and was not even trying, they just popped at the end. Just don't fall or miss and both will unlock after the train bridge.
Blond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #17
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Had copy / pasted roadmap from another guide so I have changed the 4 to a 8. Obviously difficulty is EXTREMELY subjective. I find it more difficult based simply on the number of playthroughs required versus the amount of time I want to put into the game lol.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:05 PM   #18
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBobTwo View Post
And welcome to Hell! - 100 Completed all missions on Hell and Hell difficulty
Beat the game on Heaven or Hell difficulty to unlock Hell and Hell. In Hell and Hell, enemies are normal health, but Dante still dies in 1 hit.
I have gotten 100% completion for every game I own for the last 5 years and I guess I can kiss that goodbye with this Achievement. LOL.
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #19
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
I have gotten 100% completion for every game I own for the last 5 years and I guess I can kiss that goodbye with this Achievement. LOL.
Dont give up! This achievement is rage inducing but at least you don't have to start from the begging after you die. *cough* Max Payne 3 *cough*.
KuShNsTieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #20
Chozo_Lord

Chozo Lord's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
Dont give up! This achievement is rage inducing but at least you don't have to start from the begging after you die. *cough* Max Payne 3 *cough*.
I'll give it a go, but if it's as hard as it sounds then I might be screwed hahaha.
Chozo_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:49 PM   #21
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chozo_Lord View Post
I'll give it a go, but if it's as hard as it sounds then I might be screwed hahaha.
I dont think its going to be that hard. Im still on my first playthrough, but by the time i go for that achievement. Ill be good at the game lol.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:50 PM   #22
Echilion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuShNsTieN View Post
I dont think its going to be that hard. Im still on my first playthrough, but by the time i go for that achievement. Ill be good at the game lol.
And you can use super characters.
Echilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:56 PM   #23
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
If you complete Dante must Die you get Super Dante, which means you have unlimited Devil Trigger. Makes the Hell and Hell a lot easier, just the bosses are difficult.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:10 PM   #24
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

I'm playing Hell and Hell right now without Super Dante and it's reasonable..
Old 01-16-2013, 12:56 AM   #25
x RadicalAura x
Banned User

x RadicalAura x's Gamercard
For those of you who have made decent progression in this game already, would you advise following BillyBob's roadmap as far as difficulty progression is concerned? Just got home from work and I'm just about to get started on my first playthrough but not sure which difficulty to start off on. I have played all four of the original DMC games, so I'm not reluctant to start on Nephilim at all but that's not what BillyBob advises. Does anyone know if you just have to complete one playthrough on any difficulty to unlock Son of Sparda or does it have to be completed on Nephilim? Also, are collectibles and SSS rankings retroactive in the sense that if I get SS rankings on all levels on Nephilim and then dedicate a separate playthrough on Human for collectibles, I will then be awarded the SSS rankings on the Nephilim missions I had completed prior? Or do the collectibles have to be completed before even thinking about going for the Nephilim SSS achievement? I'm just trying to figure this out for efficiency's sake with collectibles and all so I don't have a bunch of extra needless playthroughs (not that I don't want replay value)! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by x RadicalAura x; 01-16-2013 at 01:05 AM.
x RadicalAura x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:23 AM   #26
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Ranks are all locked to their difficulties, so to get the achievement for getting SSS on Nephilim you need to be playing on Nephilim. Ranks do not retroactively update if that is your question. Meaning getting a SSS on collectibles later will not upgrade previous ratings. To get all the collectibles you need to get to at least mission 6 to get Eryx. So you can play on Nep to start but you are still going to have to go back and re-do the first missions anyway so it's up to you if you want that time to be easier or harder. Also Keys for Doors do not match up one for one. Meaning you might get a Copper Key in a mission, but the door is Argent.

It just seemed easier to get everything unlocked, then get all the collectibles, and then really get going in the game. That was just my take on it.

Any of the three starting difficulties will unlock Son of Sparda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x RadicalAura x View Post
For those of you who have made decent progression in this game already, would you advise following BillyBob's roadmap as far as difficulty progression is concerned? Just got home from work and I'm just about to get started on my first playthrough but not sure which difficulty to start off on. I have played all four of the original DMC games, so I'm not reluctant to start on Nephilim at all but that's not what BillyBob advises. Does anyone know if you just have to complete one playthrough on any difficulty to unlock Son of Sparda or does it have to be completed on Nephilim? Also, are collectibles and SSS rankings retroactive in the sense that if I get SS rankings on all levels on Nephilim and then dedicate a separate playthrough on Human for collectibles, I will then be awarded the SSS rankings on the Nephilim missions I had completed prior? Or do the collectibles have to be completed before even thinking about going for the Nephilim SSS achievement? I'm just trying to figure this out for efficiency's sake with collectibles and all so I don't have a bunch of extra needless playthroughs (not that I don't want replay value)! Thanks in advance.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #27
x RadicalAura x
Banned User

x RadicalAura x's Gamercard
Quote:
Ranks are all locked to their difficulties, so to get the achievement for getting SSS on Nephilim you need to be playing on Nephilim. Ranks do not retroactively update if that is your question. Meaning getting a SSS on collectibles later will not upgrade previous ratings. To get all the collectibles you need to get to at least mission 6 to get Eryx. So you can play on Nep to start but you are still going to have to go back and re-do the first missions anyway so it's up to you if you want that time to be easier or harder. Also Keys for Doors do not match up one for one. Meaning you might get a Copper Key in a mission, but the door is Argent.

It just seemed easier to get everything unlocked, then get all the collectibles, and then really get going in the game. That was just my take on it.

Any of the three starting difficulties will unlock Son of Sparda.
Exactly what I needed to know! Now I can actually start playing the damn game, rather than inquisitively staring at the main menu. Human it will be! Thank you, my friend.
x RadicalAura x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 10:34 AM   #28
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:

Where does the time go? - 10 You completed a level in 2 minutes or less
Once you have Angel Boost you can restart this mission on Human difficulty. Kill the first wave of enemies and then just Angel Boost to the end. Easy.

Looks like it's your lucky day - 10 You completed a level without taking any damage
Playing this level a second time on Human after already getting Angel Boost is the way to go. There is only the opening area enemies and then you can Angel Boost to finish the level very quickly.
What levels?

Current Gamerscore: GAMERTAG
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:18 PM   #29
KuShNsTieN
Banned User

KuShNsTieN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
What levels?
You can get both of them on Level 3.

All you gotta do is beat those 5 enemies at the begging and then angel boost to Kat.

Last edited by KuShNsTieN; 01-16-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:52 PM   #30
BillyBobTwo
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozza x360a View Post
What levels?
They are both listed under mission 3, so.... mission 3. Will update descriptions in case formatting gets broken.