PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Anarchy Reigns
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2013, 02:58 AM   #61
CyberEvil

CyberEvil's Gamercard
Just got my 1000 and nothing was glitchy. The story progression ones all need to be done during a campaign, though. Can't get them on stage select, so if at any point you started a new campaign at any point other than after finishing Red, you messed up and have to start again from the beginning on that side.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:32 AM   #62
malvado

For the Rampage/Killer weapon trophies, bosses like Douglas, Durga and Garuda and those Chinese twins, do we need to finish them off each with the respective finisher? So lets say I want to kill everyone with the Rampage, I need to make sure to kill both Durga and Garuda with Rampage?
malvado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:40 AM   #63
Vindicator51

Vindicator51's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by malvado View Post
For the Rampage/Killer weapon trophies, bosses like Douglas, Durga and Garuda and those Chinese twins, do we need to finish them off each with the respective finisher? So lets say I want to kill everyone with the Rampage, I need to make sure to kill both Durga and Garuda with Rampage?
Yes, you need to kill / finish each of them with Killer Weapon or Rampage. This does not need to be done in the same fight. As long as you keep track of what you did, you just use stage select to finish them with the other.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:54 PM   #64
MattyHustedUk

MattyHustedUk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
Yes, you need to kill / finish each of them with Killer Weapon or Rampage. This does not need to be done in the same fight. As long as you keep track of what you did, you just use stage select to finish them with the other.
What i did is was use stage select and i did each boss fight twice caus you start at the mission marker soon as you finish and if you do the killer weapon first you will have rampage for the second fight.

I do not own any of the WWE titles any more please do not ask to boost
MattyHustedUk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:53 PM   #65
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

Just to clarify, because I'll probably start my White Side/Normal playthrough tomorrow. For Max Anarchy, you can't die at all? Disregarding retries or whatever. And, more importantly, it doesn't have to be done in one sitting? I realize there's no mention of that, but I've found with achievements like this more times than not you need to do it in one go.

The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:02 PM   #66
joshnorm

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I can confrim that you don't need to go through and kill people 2 times in story mode to for the KW kills. Though you have to do it for the doubled up person in RED (My Black Playthrough I had to kill LEO in RED but skipped doubling up on Max, Durga, Oinkie). For the two asian girls that team up you have to Overkill both I believe.

Now it was my first play through on Normal so I made sure when I got to level 4 in white I killed the guys in that level with my weapon kill since I couldn't do level select there.
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #67
Ryamus

Ryamus's Gamercard
I beat black/hard and white/normal and when I beat the red side for black/normal through mission select, no achievement popped. whats the deal?
Ryamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:21 PM   #68
Phantom-Phive

Phantom Phive's Gamercard
The fight against Douglas (4-2) on White Side Hard with the mutants at the end is whooping my ass. Any Tips??

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Phantom-Phive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #69
joshnorm

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom-Phive View Post
The fight against Douglas (4-2) on White Side Hard with the mutants at the end is whooping my ass. Any Tips??
This fucking been doing it for hours and can't find a fucking pattern. Douglas has that fucking juggle that take up a full life bar that he can hit from anywhere. Then the mutants are bullshit. Any help here?
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:22 PM   #70
medionex

MedionEs's Gamercard
i'm having thesame trouble where the achievement wont pop even though i have completed white/black side all missions normal/hard red side.

also did a free mission in easy to see if that would fix it. didnt/ started mission 1-1 in stage select finished it saved exited started red side. got nothing.

anyone know whats going on?
medionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:30 AM   #71
medionex

MedionEs's Gamercard
i worked it out. i wasn't paying attention. needed to go back and also do the max fight on the sides i missed.

just the finishers left....
medionex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #72
Wo33er

Wo33er's Gamercard
Please can you rewrite the road map to be clearer, it reads to be quite confusing and I don't seem to be the only one that has made this mistake.

I read it to mean do Black Hard, then quit and start White normal, then quit and mop up the rest on stage select. This results in me not having gone all the way through on either Black nor White, which from reading other threads I believe means I've fucked myself over and need to do another 2 full playthroughs?

I'm not mad, just worth rewriting it to be a lot clearer so future users don't make the same mistake.
Wo33er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #73
Ravenkrak

Ravenkrak's Gamercard
I know I had to go through the whole game four times. If there is a way to get the beating the game achievements through level select, then it's some bizarre loophole that is not immediately obvious. I never used a guide; I just blundered through it on my own. I just wanted to point out that it's not obvious and requires some kind of trick to pull off.

As for the people with Douglas trouble, try using the spike poles with the skulls scattered around the area. they work exactly like the street signs in the city levels and will impale his head, thus immobilizing him for a while. As far as I can tell, he either won't or can't block it. And don't be afraid to bring some items with you. Also, the mutants drop stuff when they die, so be sure to grab that as well.

I would actually suggest doing a normal run before going into hard mode, just to avoid the harsh learning curve. It's not like the difficulty achievements stack, so you'll still have to do a normal play anyway. No use in going all gung-ho and making yourself more frustrated than you need to.

There's my two cents anyway.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #74
Kairi

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Runner Up   A+ Thread Award   Staff - Moderator   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 26 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member DEG23 and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Anarchy Reigns Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
Midnight calling. Mist of resolving. Crown me with the pure green leaf.

ALL HAIL FRANCIS!
Kairi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #75
Ivo Robotnik

OscaRobotnik132's Gamercard
Hi, thanks for the guide is very useful. One question, Is it necesary to "kill" Douglas with rampage for the Burnt Out Anarchy achievement? Or only if the bonus for rampage show up?
Ivo Robotnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #76
Skorpion XBA
Guide Team

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   Staff Club - troy0891   Micro Guide - Silver   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber - Silver   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNf3Rn0 Lan View Post
Anarchy's Executioner - 40
Defeat all the bosses with your Killer Weapon. (Campaign Mode)

This requires you to defeat every boss with a killer weapon ( or versions both work). You will know it counts towards the achievement if you get the Overkill! +10000 bonus.
Does anyone know if this is obtainable through chapter select? I missed two of these during the playthrough and went back to get them and no achievement.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #77
AKfoy0face

AKfoy0face's Gamercard
This game isnt as hard as people made it out to be, first playthrough on hard and im beating missions on my first try.... the bull gave me alot of problems but after i learned everything im pretty much good to go... im sure ill get stuck i just started chapter 3 on black side

.....edit: two days later....

Rage quit on white side hard fighting durga and the robot dude/ me and my partner are both dead within 2 seconds of the fight starting

.....edit: later today..... after taking a day off finally beat the two on hard now its been smooth sailing.

Last edited by AKfoy0face; 03-12-2013 at 08:51 PM.
AKfoy0face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #78
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
I'm really considering picking this game up, considering who developed the game.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #79
DCtheoriginal

Thank you great guide!
DCtheoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:43 PM   #80
lornesbored

Lorne117's Gamercard

Whoever rated this a 5/10 needs to have their head examined as I can't even get past the first boss on hard mode.

Grapes.
lornesbored is offline   Reply With Quote