Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Far Cry 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2013, 11:05 PM   #121
ShmedReborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear2face View Post
Okay, so I've finished my playthrough and liberated all outposts.

I still have the flamethrower kills achievement and 70m Bow kill achievement to get.

Would it be easier to just start a new playthrough or should I just try to find the few remaining enemies and get those achievements killing them?
Head to the co-ordinates X:370.4 and Y:690.6

You can get there by fast travelling to Orphan Point (the outpost located on a small circular island), and heading north-west. The ocean makes a sort of claw-shape into the top-left most island.

There should always be enemies here. I even had the Rakyat take it over and the enemies still came back.

I am a gamer. I am a completionist. I am an Achievement Hunter
ShmedReborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #122
SnowBane

This is a fantastic guide, I'd have to say this game is one of the easier 1000's I've ever came across.
SnowBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #123
bigbear2face

bigbear2face's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShmedReborn View Post
Head to the co-ordinates X:370.4 and Y:690.6

You can get there by fast travelling to Orphan Point (the outpost located on a small circular island), and heading north-west. The ocean makes a sort of claw-shape into the top-left most island.

There should always be enemies here. I even had the Rakyat take it over and the enemies still came back.

Thank you very much. Great advice. I jumped back and forth between here and Hoyt's Compound until I got the flamethrower achievement. With virtually no flame kills it took me about a half hour to get the achievement and a lot of that was waiting in load screens and the like.

All I have left now is the MP achievements and I'm waiting for my brother to be ready to do those with me so it shouldn't be to long.

I've gotten lazy about completing games. I think this will be my first completion since Skyrim's original 1000 (I still haven't completed the DLCs...)

Alea Iacta Est
MAL

Awesome pic provided by Dirty130
bigbear2face is offline   Reply With Quote