PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Happy Wars Latest Update (Not Implemented Yet)

(From the people behind Happy Wars, this is in no way mine whatsoever, just showing what message they released toward the game update)

A Title Update For Happy Wars Is Currently Being Tested! Here’s What We’ve Been Working On…
The following bugs have been fixed:

> Participation in a Team Skill will now function properly…it’s a Happy Miracle!
> Some of you might have had trouble purchasing parts for customizing your character. This has been fixed, so shop away!
... > The castle gate sometimes remained open when migrating the host. This has been fixed, so no one can sneak into your castle!
> The opponent that killed your character didn’t always display on the Spawn Stronger screen, but we’ve fixed it! It’s always nice to keep your enemies closer…
> Some of you mentioned that you didn’t see any error messages if your game didn’t auto-save or you were experiencing network errors. We updated this, so you’ll know exactly what’s going on!
> We also noticed that not everyone was able to see the correct billboard sign once they signed on to Happy Wars. Some people weren’t even able to get help in-game with the stage settings. > We’ve fixed this, allowing you to see news and information on the billboards as well as get help with stage settings!

No official announce date yet since we’re still testing it out, but stay tuned and we’ll have more details for you coming soon!

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved

Last edited by DMV; 01-17-2013 at 01:03 AM.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote