PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Happy Wars
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
DMV
 
DMV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 267

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Happy Wars Latest Update (Not Implemented Yet)

(From the people behind Happy Wars, this is in no way mine whatsoever, just showing what message they released toward the game update)

A Title Update For Happy Wars Is Currently Being Tested! Here’s What We’ve Been Working On…
The following bugs have been fixed:

> Participation in a Team Skill will now function properly…it’s a Happy Miracle!
> Some of you might have had trouble purchasing parts for customizing your character. This has been fixed, so shop away!
... > The castle gate sometimes remained open when migrating the host. This has been fixed, so no one can sneak into your castle!
> The opponent that killed your character didn’t always display on the Spawn Stronger screen, but we’ve fixed it! It’s always nice to keep your enemies closer…
> Some of you mentioned that you didn’t see any error messages if your game didn’t auto-save or you were experiencing network errors. We updated this, so you’ll know exactly what’s going on!
> We also noticed that not everyone was able to see the correct billboard sign once they signed on to Happy Wars. Some people weren’t even able to get help in-game with the stage settings. > We’ve fixed this, allowing you to see news and information on the billboards as well as get help with stage settings!

No official announce date yet since we’re still testing it out, but stay tuned and we’ll have more details for you coming soon!
__________________
No Limit On Achievements, They Can Run But Can't Hide, I Help Everyone As Best As I Can With Them

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved

Last edited by DMV; 01-17-2013 at 01:03 AM.
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:25 AM   #2
P1TTMAN
 
P1TTMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: FL
Posts: 1,148

Lt Lemonhead's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix the matchmaking.. takes forever for a match to start, and often you can't finish the game before it kicks you out.
__________________
"Although wealth may not bring happiness, the immediate prospect of it provides a wonderfully close imitation."

P1TTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:41 AM   #3
dischrgd
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5

dischrgd l4zol2's Gamercard
...sounds cool. I need to play this game again perhaps. I blew it off after 5 min
dischrgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:33 PM   #4
InsaneKane87
 
InsaneKane87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: United States
Posts: 1,400

InSAn3 KAn3's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1TTMAN View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix the matchmaking.. takes forever for a match to start, and often you can't finish the game before it kicks you out.
This is why I stick to co-op now, sometimes I still get kicked but matches start much quicker. Plus you get more and better items for finishing a match.

Edit: Three co-op matches can be done in what.. 10-15 minutes if done right? And you can get up to 3 items per match so by the end that is 9.. where as in regular matches they can take up to 20 minutes and I'll get one item even tho I got item box level 4 or Ill get a useless accessory.
__________________
^Sig made by Rajeanero

Last edited by InsaneKane87; 01-17-2013 at 08:45 PM.
InsaneKane87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #5
Kunduz
 
Kunduz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,177

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
> Participation in a Team Skill will now function properly…it’s a Happy Miracle!
Finally!!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:35 AM   #6
fedex71
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 23

fedex71's Gamercard
Yeah I agree, the matchmaking is what actually needs to be fixed, if I can't finish a game and none of my stats ever get saved then I'm going to stop playing. I like this game for a fun relaxing game to play when i dont want to play shooters, but spending an hour to actually finish one game is really annoying!
__________________
fedex71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:43 AM   #7
DMV
 
DMV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 267

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1TTMAN View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if they could fix the matchmaking.. takes forever for a match to start, and often you can't finish the game before it kicks you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fedex71 View Post
Yeah I agree, the matchmaking is what actually needs to be fixed, if I can't finish a game and none of my stats ever get saved then I'm going to stop playing. I like this game for a fun relaxing game to play when i dont want to play shooters, but spending an hour to actually finish one game is really annoying!
I thought they improved matchmaking. Just the other day, a match began, with only 5 people in the lobby, since the required number is 4 players. Quick to start, quick to end. Even in 15 player lobbies, doesn't take long. Even though sometimes I hit the third match, people start mysteriously disappearing and eventually, so do I. One way or another, Co-op is better than quick match in terms of connection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunduz View Post
Finally!!!
Ikr
__________________
No Limit On Achievements, They Can Run But Can't Hide, I Help Everyone As Best As I Can With Them

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #8
_DaNnY_
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 632

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneKane87 View Post
This is why I stick to co-op now, sometimes I still get kicked but matches start much quicker. Plus you get more and better items for finishing a match.

Edit: Three co-op matches can be done in what.. 10-15 minutes if done right? And you can get up to 3 items per match so by the end that is 9.. where as in regular matches they can take up to 20 minutes and I'll get one item even tho I got item box level 4 or Ill get a useless accessory.
Regular matches give more EXP than co-op and the quality of item is more likely to be a higher weight or a premium item than in co-op. Special Challenge is a nice opportunity to get GOOD EXP and PREMIUM ITEMS if you play it in Hard Mode though - highly recommend the Special Challenge when it's available.
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #9
Avernar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 104

Avernar's Gamercard
Lobby size has been limited to 8 people. Team size is still 15.

Last edited by Avernar; 01-22-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Avernar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
Zumato
 
Zumato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: The Land of Muffins
Posts: 175

Zumato's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I do believe the update was implemented today.
__________________
]
Zumato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:09 PM   #11
DMV
 
DMV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 267

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zumato View Post
I do believe the update was implemented today.
I can second this
__________________
No Limit On Achievements, They Can Run But Can't Hide, I Help Everyone As Best As I Can With Them

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:42 AM.