PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Sudoku
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
How to reset rank?

Is there a possible way to reset the rank in the game? I saw the solution for Minesweeper to turn off Xbox Live and then re-install the game. I've done it several times and still I'm on Ultimate rank every time when I open the game...

I even restarted my phone to see if it matters but no... I didn't use any clock glitch for this game but I had my phones clock set to a wrong time when I unlocked the Ultimate rank (it was because of Bug Village) and it didn't update to Xbox.com.

Any help would be appreciated...
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
dreadnaut12

Dreadnaut12's Gamercard
Im in the same boat unfortunately. Cant fix it either.
dreadnaut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #3
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Silver   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I managed to reset the rank a few times after I reinstalled the game like 20 times. Just keep in mind that when you get it reseted, play it to the Ultimate rank in one session!

I played with sudoku solutions website until I had like 100xp left for Ultimate rank and then I backed up because I thought I'd play a Beginner or Easy game to finish it quicker. But when I got to the main menu I was back at the Ultimate rank where I was before...

Then after I managed to get it reset again I played only that one game mode until I reached Ultimate and finally got the achievement.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote