PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Grand Theft Auto IV
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Kisushima

Kisushima's Gamercard
Is this game still achievable to 100%?

Hey guys!

Like most of you here I had a fucking blast completing GTA IV multiple times; however on other GTs. Recently I've had a super craving to start playing it again, but I'm nervous about the MP cheevs. I was just wondering if the servers are likely to go down anytime soon? I don't want to be caught with my trousers down and have unobtainable cheevs. Also, if I had a solid group of 3-4 people, how long do you think AVP would take? I've had many answers given and trust this community more than others.

Thanks in advance guys!

Kisushima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:52 PM   #2
Drizzt1987

DriZzT1987's Gamercard
AWP took me and my friend 3 days...
Drizzt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisushima View Post
Hey guys!

Like most of you here I had a fucking blast completing GTA IV multiple times; however on other GTs. Recently I've had a super craving to start playing it again, but I'm nervous about the MP cheevs. I was just wondering if the servers are likely to go down anytime soon? I don't want to be caught with my trousers down and have unobtainable cheevs. Also, if I had a solid group of 3-4 people, how long do you think AVP would take? I've had many answers given and trust this community more than others.

Thanks in advance guys!
GTAIV is still among the top 20 games played over XBOX Live (#14 the last time I checked), so they won't likely shut the servers down.
Jack Frost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #4
Kisushima

Kisushima's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1987 View Post
AWP took me and my friend 3 days...
Holy shit that's really good.

And two the second guy that commented (couldn't quote it or w/e) I wasn't aware of that. I'm now contemplating playing it on PC if I decide not to get a capture card. I just wonder how much worse that'll be because of modding etc.

Thanks for the answers guys!

Old 01-18-2013, 07:36 AM   #5
McGoogles

Ratify's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Staff Club - DEG23   XBA Promoter   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisushima View Post
Holy shit that's really good.

And two the second guy that commented (couldn't quote it or w/e) I wasn't aware of that. I'm now contemplating playing it on PC if I decide not to get a capture card. I just wonder how much worse that'll be because of modding etc.

Thanks for the answers guys!
To quote more than one person, simply click the "Multi Off" button to whoever's post you wish to quote and click "Quote" on another post.
Latest arcade completion: Motocross Madness

McGoogles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:36 AM   #6
Kisushima

Kisushima's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGoogles View Post
To quote more than one person, simply click the "Multi Off" button to whoever's post you wish to quote and click "Quote" on another post.
All my years on this site on various GTs and I never knew that.. Thanks good Sir!