PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #31
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
It was in a private match on Nuketown with one other person. It was a while ago, so maybe they made the EMP or FHJ weaker in a patch or something.
If anything i think it would by the EMP nade made weaker, i'm certain i heard a guy on youtube in a commentary when the game first came out say it only took 1 EMP nade & that it wasn't very fair & thats also the reason i never tried the tip above before that, so i'm guessing they patched the EMP nade on AGR's.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #32
bengals84

Bengals84's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisb407 View Post
Got diamonds for launchers the other night, just had to do the rpg challenges. I was able to get the triple kill on domination B on Nuketown. I have the first 2 assault rifles gold, but that 3rd one is a crazy you can only unlock camo buy doing headshots with it and its 3 round bursts.
I now have gold for the SMAW & the FJH, how hard is gold on the RPG compared to those two?
Old 01-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #33
MILLER 510

TIM MILLER TIME's Gamercard
I have all the rockets diamond. I played demolition or domination on nuketown. A bunch of people bunch up near the bomb/capture point. The hard one is the triple kill with the RPG. Seems like everyone uses flak jacket.

MILLER 510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #34
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Micro Guide - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersrule View Post
I was just playing hardcore with it, and it always direct impacts them. It looks like I'm going to be playing that from now on until I get that challenge done. What's nice is that because you killed them with a direct impact and not an explosion, you get scavenger packs from the people you kill. That's the only blasted challenge that's keeping me from diamond camo....
You should prob stop camping...that way you can get more multi-kills so you can have diamond earings or what ever you are trying to do.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #35
raptor_256

raptor256's Gamercard
i used the car by the B domination flag on map Drone. got my 5th double kill too. ran from A flag upstairs and looked out window just as 3 guys ran to cap B. everyone uses the van for cover. missed the 3rd guy though

now all i need is the dragonfire. hoping to find a lobby with someone who's just prestiged and has it on as default
raptor_256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:51 AM   #36
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_256 View Post
i used the car by the B domination flag on map Drone. got my 5th double kill too. ran from A flag upstairs and looked out window just as 3 guys ran to cap B. everyone uses the van for cover. missed the 3rd guy though

now all i need is the dragonfire. hoping to find a lobby with someone who's just prestiged and has it on as default
Everyone seems to have trouble with the triple with the RPG, I have at least 3 or 4 of them an I don't even have 100 kills yet. Domination on hijacked is great for triples!
Old 01-22-2013, 02:29 AM   #37
raptor_256

raptor256's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofDeath86 View Post
Everyone seems to have trouble with the triple with the RPG, I have at least 3 or 4 of them an I don't even have 100 kills yet. Domination on hijacked is great for triples!
ha ha not quite there with the rpg yet. that was for the smaw. wouldve been nice to get the triple for it though.

ive come close to a few triples with the rpg. just gotta get lucky and have them group on a dom flag, without flak jacket, hope the rocket doesnt veer off too much...
raptor_256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:42 PM   #38
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_256 View Post
ha ha not quite there with the rpg yet. that was for the smaw. wouldve been nice to get the triple for it though.

ive come close to a few triples with the rpg. just gotta get lucky and have them group on a dom flag, without flak jacket, hope the rocket doesnt veer off too much...
Balcony overlooking B from A spawn on Hijacked is great for the RPG.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:29 AM   #39
Dr Popodopolus

Dr Popodopolus's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hardcore Kill Confirmed matches have no spawn delay and last forever!

I recommend everyone uses that game mode..

Dr Popodopolus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:03 AM   #40
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It takes practice to get those camo challenges for the launchers (or any weapon, for that matter). NEVER expect tol unlock all of the camo for a weapon in 1 day. Try experimenting in different modes. Like mentioned earlier, Domination and Hardcore Kill Confirmed are great choices if you're trying to get those double kills. Don't expect to get them every time, however.

It's considerably easier for the RPG challenges (to me at least) mainly because you start with 2 rockets as opposed to the SMAW's 1.

All random friend requests on Live will be declined. NO EXCEPTIONS.
I'll gladly accept Steam FRs, however.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:46 AM   #41
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
I just recently got my Smaw gold & this was the challenge which took the longest, it was strange though as i got the first 4 double kills in 3 days then it took me 5 days to get 1, got so many hit-markers was unreal. Also was suprised when i got this as all of my previous doubles were on Hijacked, then Raid popped up & bam 1 random Smaw rocket & challenge done.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote