PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Monopoly Streets
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-08-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
xXUnKleSaMiAmXx

xXUnKleSaMiAmXx's Gamercard
How do I ensure my wins count when people quit??

I was working my way through the achievements months ago and only had the bankrupt higher ranked player online and 10 online wins cheevos left.. My first problem was every frickin' time I was sure to win a game the people would quit out and say host ended session do I need to host for it to count no matter if people quit?? And my second problem was the game isn't counting all my online wins.. I know of atleast 8 online wins I should have and it says I only have 2 what gives??
xXUnKleSaMiAmXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 07:25 PM   #2
Ganondorfadmiral

Admiralandy1983's Gamercard
It's very badly designed this game for online purposes it seems the only way you can win is if you host when the other players quit but even then its also problematic as host that means you have to stick with the game after your bankrupt even if the game goes on for 2 more hours plus and if your not prepared to stay and watch the other players give you bad rep all i can say is its best played with friends only overwise EA should allow the online game to continue even if the host quits.
Ganondorfadmiral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
Mad Serg

Send a message via ICQ to Mad Serg

Mad Serg's Gamercard
If someone quites i continue to play with bot. Will it count to online wins?
Mad Serg is offline   Reply With Quote