Got my 1000G

dusty125

Just finished the list about 20 minutes ago. This was a pretty easy game to complete. DMD! wasn't even that hard, I died more on SOS. Overall, though, I was completely impressed with this game and can't wait for the Bloody Palace and Vergil's Downfall.

Anyone else got the 1000G and/or looking forward for a sequel?

Is DMD, Heaven and Hell, and Hell and Hell that hard?

Heaven or Hell is so easy its boring. DMD personaly felt just like SOS. Once you do DMD you get Super Dante costume (unlimited DT) making Hell and Hell super easy the only parts where its even possible to die are the boss fights.

I'm just now playing through SOS(much more fun than the default crap!), after getting 100% completion. Not sure if I'm up for 1000g, then again the only thing scaring me is SSS Nephilim and HAH (which, thanks to above comment, I can take off my scares). Maybe in time I will, for now I'm just enjoying it in bursts.

And congrats!

5 days that took you.. pretty impressive.

Having said that, £39.99 for 5 days, ouch lol.

(EDIT)

That's me assuming you got it on day 1 release :p

5 days for £40 and he'll most likely get £28-£35 pound back. Pretty much the price of a rental with all the dlc free if he plays his cards right.

This is my 1st DMC game ever and i know it's been said that it's the easiest one compared to the others, but i have to say it was MUCH easier than i thought it would be. I beat DMD, HOH and HAH difficulties in one sitting lol. Having Super Dante for HAH makes the difficulty a push over. Too bad they didnt have achievements for beating the last 4 difficulties with SSS ranking or beating HAH mode without Super Dante, continues and checkpoints lol. Now that would make the chieves more challenging and rewarding. Nonetheless, i enjoyed this game very much and its a good start to the reboot IMO. Looking forward to Vergils downfall dlc and hopefully a sequel. Maybe i will work on climbing up the leader board to keep me busy :)

Just finished the list about 20 minutes ago. This was a pretty easy game to complete. DMD! wasn't even that hard, I died more on SOS. Overall, though, I was completely impressed with this game and can't wait for the Bloody Palace and Vergil's Downfall.

Anyone else got the 1000G and/or looking forward for a sequel?

I just got my 1000G. Absolutely loved it, cannot wait for the DLC and even the sequel from Ninja Theory. They have redeemed themselves from Enslaved!

got my 1000 now too, im not great at the game and this is my first game of the series to be played, really enjoyed it, HaH wasn't too bad for me, only virgil on the last mission was a problem for me as i kept getting hit with cheap shots, i managed it on the 5th try.

i'll be getting the other games in the series now but im not bothered about completing them as my nerves are shot to pieces playing this game.

i will rent it again when the DLC is out, whenever that is.

• 1 month later...

I personally really enjoyed this game. I like the artwork and concepts, and I think the revamp of the series was successful. It is a short game, but considering the necessary replays for achievements, it's well worth the money. I do wish you didn't have to play it 5 times to get all the achievements in different modes, but overall I really did love this game and would highly recommend it to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Finally got my 1000g yesterday. It was a really fun game without too much troubles. Getting SSS on nephlim was a little tedious and killing Vergil on HAH was a pain in the ass but other than that it wasnt too bad. Now time to move onto Vergils Downfall, Im hoping it isnt as tedious as the original game was.