PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #1
WizardFlipper

WizardFlipper's Gamercard
War chief achievement not unlocking and apache question

Question 1

Hi need help with Warchief unlocked all soliders in multiplayer.When i last check im level 72 as today and ive checked all my soliders and it says ive got 12/12 for all of them and no achievement popping why ? any tips or advice please ? Im told it might be glitched ?

Question 2 All in Called In Apache support how do i get this any advice or do i have to get a kill streak ? if yes im not great at them lol any tips or adive or best map etc ?

Thank you for looking.
WizardFlipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #2
odionthemesiah

o ryou bakura o's Gamercard
i have the same issue with the war chief achievement and from what i have read on most posts apparently you have to keep playing until it unlocks which is ridiculous. I have went as far to contact EA about this issue but to no avail as usual EA doesn't care. I have been playing for ages and i am currently level 81 and still nothing but as to your second question the Apache is a kill streak which means you have to gather up enough points to get one and call it in i think it's about 7-10 kills or if you gather up enough points example: buddy spawn,buddy heal and re supply. I did it personally with the sniper class but you should use a class or weapon that best suits your play style

Thanks to Gackt for an awesome signature
odionthemesiah is offline   Reply With Quote