PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #61
wmhafiz

wmhafiz's Gamercard
Even though I already finish the missions solo on legendary, this is really worth to read because I'm still new with this Halo universe (I started playing Halo Reach a couple of days before Halo 4 went out). A big thank you.

Regarding the Mantis, beside mission 4, you can also used it in mission 7 (Composer).
wmhafiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #62
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmhafiz View Post
Even though I already finish the missions solo on legendary, this is really worth to read because I'm still new with this Halo universe (I started playing Halo Reach a couple of days before Halo 4 went out). A big thank you.

Regarding the Mantis, beside mission 4, you can also used it in mission 7 (Composer).
Anything for the community. I'm a HUGE Halo fanatic so if by making this Guide means that it will help others get a better understanding of the Campaign and lure them deep into the Halo Universe so that they can learn about the story behind the games, then I have done my job

Thanks for the tip, I don't know how I missed that. I'll add it in this evening.

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #63
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hey, this is really shaping up nicely. Lots of pretty pictures. Oh wait, there are words too?!
Old 12-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #64
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
Hey, this is really shaping up nicely. Lots of pretty pictures. Oh wait, there are words too?!
lol! "people read?!"

The pictures are just too damned good, couldn't have done it without ya, man

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-24-2012, 04:09 AM   #65
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
The guide looks really amazing! I honestly can't believe you pulled all of this together in such a short amount of time. Everything is really easy to follow and well-written. I had a ton of fun playing the campaign with you and Reverend, and all the dumb shit we did was awesome even without it contributing to the guide.

It really makes me think that having a community game night would be a lot fun if everyone else who uses this forum is as cool as you guys. Well, hopefully they would be cooler than Reverend and not kick me before the final cutscene.

But again, really great job man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 04:16 AM   #66
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
The guide looks really amazing! I honestly can't believe you pulled all of this together in such a short amount of time. Everything is really easy to follow and well-written. I had a ton of fun playing the campaign with you and Reverend, and all the dumb shit we did was awesome even without it contributing to the guide.

It really makes me think that having a community game night would be a lot fun if everyone else who uses this forum is as cool as you guys. Well, hopefully they would be cooler than Reverend and not kick me before the final cutscene.

But again, really great job man.
Thanks my man. I've honestly done nothing for the past three weeks but work on this so I hope the rest of the community finds it beneficial through their Legendary playthrough. Our Campaign runs were too entertaining - I already plan to team up with you guys in the future for Halo 5, so we can continue to fuck around while playing.

A community game night would be pretty sweet if we got enough people -- someone would definitely have to be in charge of getting everyone rounded up for such an event.

Anyways, now I can finally go back to actually playing War Games and catching up on my Halo novels.

Hope you all enjoy and Happy Holidays to all!

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #67
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Quote:
Well, hopefully they would be cooler than Reverend and not kick me before the final cutscene.
I just could help it man! It was tempting me for 3 levels. Besides, it was funny! Add it to your next "dumb stuff" video as your last clip. Only thing that would have made it funnier is if one of us had been recording audio. rofl
Old 12-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #68
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
I just could help it man! It was tempting me for 3 levels. Besides, it was funny! Add it to your next "dumb stuff" video as your last clip. Only thing that would have made it funnier is if one of us had been recording audio. rofl
Ahh yes, definitely make another outtakes video next weekend, Gheuh. I'll add all those at some point for some good laughs

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #69
* Clueless *

Clueless 726's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - * Clueless *   Submit - Silver   The Helping Hand   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
WOW D!

This is incredible! Simply amazing work!

Cheers!
* Clueless * is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #70
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by * Clueless * View Post
WOW D!

This is incredible! Simply amazing work!

Cheers!
Thanks Clueless! Hopefully all will enjoy the Guide!

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #71
Rogue Echo

Rogue Echo's Gamercard
I'll go ahead and praise you as well. Seriously, nice work! Extremely detailed.
Rogue Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 03:32 AM   #72
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Echo View Post
I'll go ahead and praise you as well. Seriously, nice work! Extremely detailed.
Thanks my man. Wouldn't be the same wiithout your awesome tips on all the levels. Since we missed a few days to run through the game, message me if your ever down to do so!

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-26-2012, 10:07 PM   #73
Ty-Rex
MORE LIKE JARDIN-BLOW!!!

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Between my computer somehow corrupting one of the videos I was going to make clips out of and my computer not being able to let me edit a 30 minute long video without taking fucking 20 minutes to render a preview every time I trimmed something, I barely ended up making this second blooper reel video. The editing in it is pretty awful, but since only like 10 people will watch it, it doesn't matter much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD

I HAVE WRONG OPINIONS ON TITANFALL DON'T LISTEN TO ME

Ty-Rex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:50 PM   #74
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Between my computer somehow corrupting one of the videos I was going to make clips out of and my computer not being able to let me edit a 30 minute long video without taking fucking 20 minutes to render a preview every time I trimmed something, I barely ended up making this second blooper reel video. The editing in it is pretty awful, but since only like 10 people will watch it, it doesn't matter much.
LOLOL! At about 1:00 & 1:36, that's fucking perfect man!! I still can't believe Reverend fucking kicked you

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 12-27-2012, 04:07 AM   #75
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

*Whistles Innocently*
Old 12-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #76
Aprosa

Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
Thanks, nice guide! Good to have a writen guide!

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 04:28 AM   #77
LickableLemons7

SublimeThugLife's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - DEG23   Micro Guide - Bronze   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Submit - Bronze   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Back from vacation, and I see someone recieved the "A+ thread" award.

Well deserved.

I'm excited for the future of the Halo community.
Old 12-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #78
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickableLemons7 View Post
Back from vacation, and I see someone recieved the "A+ thread" award.

Well deserved.

I'm excited for the future of the Halo community.
Hope you enjoyed your vacation, sir. I must thank you. Although I had ideas of creating this Guide after completing the game, I probably wouldn't have followed through had you not asked in your thread that one day.

The Halo community is a great one, and I can only hope that I have the chance to work with everyone again on any awesome material for future Halo games.

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog

Last edited by BiggD; 12-30-2012 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 PM   #79
stee01

I only done the single player campaign on normal. Haven't done legendary (even on co-op) yet. Too busy playing multiplayer. Will try this guide today. Nice looking guide. Well done
stee01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #80
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stee01 View Post
I only done the single player campaign on normal. Haven't done legendary (even on co-op) yet. Too busy playing multiplayer. Will try this guide today. Nice looking guide. Well done
Thanks man. Good luck on your Legendary playthrough and be sure to use the appropriate tactics to bypass certain pesky fights!

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 01-05-2013, 08:54 AM   #81
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Finished it yesterday, my god was it easy compared to Reach. I actually had fun this time on Legendary.

Only one part gave me trouble, the damn infinite spawn of crawlers on Midnight. I had to just eventually run for it. Took ten minutes killing them all only to run out of ammo and then die, wasting all that time and effort.

Lone Wolf Legend, done.

Signature by Gackt. Click it to visit the Classic FPS Gamers x360a social group!
Random friend requests or invites sent with no message will be deleted.
I have moved to PC gaming for the most part, so I won't be on Xbox LIVE much anymore.
Nevander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #82
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
Finished it yesterday, my god was it easy compared to Reach. I actually had fun this time on Legendary.

Only one part gave me trouble, the damn infinite spawn of crawlers on Midnight. I had to just eventually run for it. Took ten minutes killing them all only to run out of ammo and then die, wasting all that time and effort.

Lone Wolf Legend, done.
That fight always caused me trouble too. I ended up sitting on the top of the bridge for about five minutes wasting Light Rifle ammo until I decided to throw some grenades and make a run for it.

Congrats man

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 01-05-2013, 04:33 PM   #83
SHAH1515

Send a message via ICQ to SHAH1515

SHAH1515's Gamercard
Thankyou mate
SHAH1515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:53 AM   #84
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
agree with nevander,this was way easier than reach legendary but fun! as for this guide gota say its awesome so much detail & love the pics too.probably the most interesting halo guide on here,so much so i think ill read it again haha only wish it was done before id completed legendary
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:58 PM   #85
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAH1515 View Post
Thankyou mate
Hope it helps, my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwfcskillsinhd View Post
agree with nevander,this was way easier than reach legendary but fun! as for this guide gota say its awesome so much detail & love the pics too.probably the most interesting halo guide on here,so much so i think ill read it again haha only wish it was done before id completed legendary
15x easier than Reach, although I still think Reach wasn't that hard to begin with Thanks man, gotta give the credit to ReverendSid for almost all the pictures. They fit so perfectly into the guide. I wish I had this type of guide when I was doing my Solo Legendary too, but the hell with it, at least we both got it out of the way

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 01-07-2013, 02:38 AM   #86
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
gotta give the credit to ReverendSid for almost all the pictures. They fit so perfectly into the guide.
Dude, all I did was snap them. YOU were the one who knew exactly what pictures he needed. Me = Cameraman. You = Director. Who gets more credit in a movie? rofl
Old 01-08-2013, 12:31 AM   #87
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Dude, all I did was snap them. YOU were the one who knew exactly what pictures he needed. Me = Cameraman. You = Director. Who gets more credit in a movie? rofl
But I still feel that grabbing the pictures was more of a task than me inserting them into the Guide. Uhh....the actors get the most recognition, don't they?

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
Old 01-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #88
ironLotus Prime

ironLotus Prime's Gamercard
I've barely scratched the surface of reading this thread and already I've seen a lot of things I had no idea about. Excellent post - thanks!
ironLotus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:52 PM   #89
AgEnT STARZz

AgEnT STARZz's Gamercard

Great guide! Got me the achievements with little fuss!

Currently on 101'937 (03/09/13)
Working on: Mass Effect 3(1375/1550), GOW3(1825/2000)

GoW3: Rank 49(Blue) (Seriously 3.0 - 51/65 Onyx - 94.34%)

My Girlfriend takes up to much of my time these days
AgEnT STARZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:56 PM   #90
Mega121

Mega121's Gamercard
Very nice guide. I will be using this when I do my play through on Legendary.
Mega121 is offline   Reply With Quote