PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-19-2011, 06:47 PM   #1
Pvt Pockets

Pvt Pockets's Gamercard
shop quest question

So I have all the items required for the first blacksmith shop quest I think its the captains sword. Can you sell these items to any of the blacksmiths or does it have to be the one that shows what the quest is. I've been renovating them all over the place and can't remember where that first one was. I guess that goes for all the shop quests ans the respective shops.
Pvt Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Eggnogga

Eggnogga's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
You have to sell it to the one with the shop quests. The Blacksmith closest to your Assassin Tiber Hideout is the one you want. I believe you can actually changed your map's legend to show only the one with shop's quest... to help you find it.
Eggnogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #3
Pvt Pockets

Pvt Pockets's Gamercard
cool thanks for the info. glad I didn't just start selling to random shops.
Pvt Pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:06 AM   #4
Robbo1991

Robbo1991's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pvt Pockets View Post
cool thanks for the info. glad I didn't just start selling to random shops.
That's one of the worst things you can do! I did that but with my excess silk at the start of the game, only to find out that later on I needed it for the fabric shop quest. Luckily most of the items you can find in older memories, or in the current time at certain places on the map
Old 01-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
questionmjack

questionmjack's Gamercard
Shop Quests

You can tell from the icons on the map which shops have the quests. They're the shops nearest your hideout, but if you look, you'll see the icon is a white square rather than the basic shop icon.

Incidentally, I hate the shop quests, lol. I made the mistake of selling all my items for extra cash when I first played the game. Still get annoyed today, lol!
questionmjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:32 PM   #6
Rolks

rolks's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by questionmjack View Post
Incidentally, I hate the shop quests, lol. I made the mistake of selling all my items for extra cash when I first played the game. Still get annoyed today, lol!
I ran into the same problem too. I thought these were just extra items for cash. By the end of my game, I was still one nutmeg short for a shop quest. I stopped selling those items REAL early on too, but never ever got one nutmeg from like 20% through the game on. Real annoying.
Rolks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:17 PM   #7
richrubie

richRubie's Gamercard
Hi, does anyone know where you can find "Aconite" i need 1 for the fast poison and i have completed the game.

I sold some items at the begining of the game but can't remember what they were!
richrubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 05:01 AM   #8
heyimdalton

heyimdalton's Gamercard
Ive finished the game and havent sold a single item. And still havent completed a single shop quest. These are a little ridiculous.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #9
Sahdred

Send a message via Yahoo to Sahdred

ClockworkCowboy's Gamercard
Playing the Da Vinci Dissapearance helps this a lot. If you loot the robed guys you can pick up shop quest items.
Sahdred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #10
Jackson0

Hi everyone today am here to share something with you which is that You have to sell it to the one with the shop quests. The Blacksmith closest to your Assassin Tiber Hideout is the one you want. I believe you can actually changed your map's legend to show only the one with shop's quest... to help you find it.i will appreciate you on this operating.
carpet cleaning rug

Last edited by Jackson0; 12-22-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Jackson0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:58 AM   #11
HockeyGod39

HockeyGod39's Gamercard
Sold of lot of these items early on for cash. Anyone know good places to try and grind out some of these items?
HockeyGod39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #12
zszaiss

zszaiss's Gamercard
I agree with Sahdred - looting the robed guys, or any thieves or brigands that you kill, is a great way to get items. The courtesan mission in Chapter 3 has some thieves that give you these good items.

However, I do think that the order in which these appear is completely random. I have not sold anything in this game, and I'm still missing the aconite. I've found every treasure chest and looted every bad guy. Still nothing. I'm done with the game and well into the Da Vinci Disappearance. So even if I get the fast-acting poison, when will I use it?
zszaiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
dragonccl

Dragon CCL's Gamercard
Shop Quest

Some items can be found again. Some sending your Assassins on missions. There is however one kind of item that is only encountered twice in the game. That item is the shrunken head. You need both of them to get the rest of the best armor in the game. One is located in a chest on the side of a cliff in Rome the other is in the Pope's old house.
dragonccl is offline   Reply With Quote