PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Resident Evil 6
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-12-2012, 10:13 AM   #121
stuartrogers1987

Rogers87's Gamercard
Quote:
Wasn't aware there was a medal for this o.O
I've used the slide with Chris, Piers and Ada
I didnt have much time to play last night (i can confirm the whole work hard, play hard thing is BS) but i did get a chance to quickly test this since i was doing a pro run with Piers an got a medal for sliding down the slide so you must have it.

Weirdly i couldnt get Piers to get on the Panda!? i've gotten Chris on there and got chris to use the slide but not tried either with Ada? Also Piers goes down the slide headfirst and Chris surf's down it, interested to know what Ada does?

I am the Evil Resident - If Zombies were real, they'd run from me!

Last edited by stuartrogers1987; 10-12-2012 at 11:08 AM.
stuartrogers1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #122
VerifyedRasta

VerifyedRasta's Gamercard
Ada just delicately slides down the normal way, like any girl like her would do. Nothing really special but a fun easter egg.
*Becomes Arch-Mage of Mage's college*
"You know..."
VerifyedRasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #123
Jonlizardking

Jonlizardking's Gamercard
A heads up to anybody going for the 'Weapons Master' achievement. I got it without having 10 kills for the rocket launcher, or remote bombs. I don't know if its a glitchy achievement or not, but I checked my weapon stats, and I only have 4 recorded kills with the launcher.
Old 10-13-2012, 02:45 AM   #124
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
no the rocket launcher is 100% not needed.

its still not in the guide, people are saying it for days now...

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #125
Ali Redfield

Ali Redfield's Gamercard
Hi.
A small question, how to get infinity ammo for weapons?I mean if I have enough skill points, where can I get infinity ammo for them?In which menu??

Ali Redfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:58 PM   #126
CoregBlue1

Send a message via MSN to CoregBlue1

Blue x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   x360a Representer   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
in the skill points menu but the infinite skills will only unlock once you beat all 4 campaigns.

Thanks to Gackt for this amazing sig!
My MAL

BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in Early 2014!
CoregBlue1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:25 PM   #127
Fire and Pain

Fire and Pain's Gamercard
Coregblue - My achievement list shows I've completed Chapters 1-4 with Chris but when I do 5 nothing happens.
Fire and Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:25 PM   #128
Ali Redfield

Ali Redfield's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
in the skill points menu but the infinite skills will only unlock once you beat all 4 campaigns.
Thanks a lot! That really helped.

Ali Redfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:46 PM   #129
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Can someone tell me what is the actual requirement for bob and weave (the counter attack achievement)?

Like can you do it with Ada, can you take damage, does your counter attack have to kill the enemy if not do you have to do it on 3 different enemies?

I'm at Adas second chapter and have done 6-7 counter in a row already...

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:30 PM   #130
VerifyedRasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post
Can someone tell me what is the actual requirement for bob and weave (the counter attack achievement)?

Like can you do it with Ada, can you take damage, does your counter attack have to kill the enemy if not do you have to do it on 3 different enemies?

Not entirely sure if you have to kill the enemy with the counter, but I'm leaning towards not having to, however, I know for sure that it can be done with any character and you cannot take damage during the counter streak. You can also do it to the same enemy, just don't get hit in between the counter string.
"You know..."
Old 10-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #131
Genesis x360a

Schluballybub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Over Achiever - Gold   Road Map - Gold   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Call of Duty 4 Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Submit - Bronze   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   Subscriber Uno - Third Place   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth View Post

You can do it with any Character and just counter 3 attacks in a row without getting hit.

The easiest way is to start up Mercs on Urban Chaos and counter the guys with weapons (Stick, gold club Etc.) There are more than 3 that appear in the first 10-20 seconds.

Also I will look back through the pages to check for any updates and tweak the guide accordingly. Been very busy with personal issues for the past week and abit.

Genesis x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #132
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Ok I need to try it again then.

Also your guide is great! Really helpfull

Edit:
Finally got it in the mercs, thanks Genesis for the tip!
And I can confirm it has to be 3 different enemies as I once again did 7 counters in a row

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube

Last edited by DarkSephiroth; 10-16-2012 at 12:30 PM.
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #133
BlueWind

BlueWindGTR's Gamercard
Weapons Master NO NEED Remote Bomb.
BlueWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #134
optics

For Mad Skillz, I'd suggest buying whatever skills you need first like Firearm LV3, Defense Lv3, Infinite Ammo, etc. for the long run and then just save up. I'm not sure what the total amount will be, but once you have enough SP to buy all the required skills in one go, buy them, don't leave screen, wait for achievement, then dashboard out. That way you can keep all those hard earned SP to go towards Merc skills or more infinite ammo.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:32 AM   #135
VerifyedRasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by optics View Post
For Mad Skillz, I'd suggest buying whatever skills you need first like Firearm LV3, Defense Lv3, Infinite Ammo, etc. for the long run and then just save up. I'm not sure what the total amount will be, but once you have enough SP to buy all the required skills in one go, buy them, don't leave screen, wait for achievement, then dashboard out. That way you can keep all those hard earned SP to go towards Merc skills or more infinite ammo.
This is an awesome method, I wish I had done this :/
"You know..."
Old 10-19-2012, 10:39 AM   #136
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
I bought ALL the skillz now for Merc & Campaign except the ones that increase your ammo but this method is really good for people who are just going for the achievement.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:46 PM   #137
Crash Geom

Crash Geom's Gamercard
Quote:
Great idea. My friend actually wanted to buy Infinite Ammo but accidentally bought defense and figured this out on his own. But didn't think about doign the achievement.

I think it costs 1.5 million for the achievement.
Crash Geom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:49 PM   #138
VerifyedRasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Geom View Post
I think it costs 1.5 million for the achievement.
It's actually exactly 954,000 skill points to max every skill needed for the achievement.
"You know..."
Old 10-21-2012, 11:50 PM   #139
DarkGauss

DarkGauss's Gamercard
There are a few places in the campaign where you can grind for skill points, if you don't like playing Mercenaries (or just stink at it like me ). Make sure you have the Item Drop skill equipped!

Leon, Chapter 2: Once you get to the graveyard there's a crypt with a 5,000 skill point pickup inside. Grab that, then fight to the front of the church. Kill everything you see before you go inside the church - seriously, wait until the enemies stop spawning. The Bloodshots and Shriekers will be worth a good amount of skill points. Then go inside, wait for the game to save, and quit the game. You will keep the skill points.

Chris, Chapter 5: Start the map and fight your way to the circular chamber where enemies pull switches to bring out Napad and Gnezdo. Let them pull the switches and kill the cocooned guys for skill points. You can pull the switches yourself if you kill all the Ja'vo or you get impatient. Once all the cocoon guys are dead, move on to the next room. The game will save, and you can quit and keep the skill points.

Both methods net you about 20,000 skill points per run. Be sure the game saves before you quit or you will not keep the skill points! I've heard that you can complete both runs in about 10 minutes each, but it takes me a little longer.
DarkGauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #140
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGauss View Post
There are a few places in the campaign where you can grind for skill points, if you don't like playing Mercenaries (or just stink at it like me ). Make sure you have the Item Drop skill equipped!

Leon, Chapter 2: Once you get to the graveyard there's a crypt with a 5,000 skill point pickup inside. Grab that, then fight to the front of the church. Kill everything you see before you go inside the church - seriously, wait until the enemies stop spawning. The Bloodshots and Shriekers will be worth a good amount of skill points. Then go inside, wait for the game to save, and quit the game. You will keep the skill points.

Chris, Chapter 5: Start the map and fight your way to the circular chamber where enemies pull switches to bring out Napad and Gnezdo. Let them pull the switches and kill the cocooned guys for skill points. You can pull the switches yourself if you kill all the Ja'vo or you get impatient. Once all the cocoon guys are dead, move on to the next room. The game will save, and you can quit and keep the skill points.

Both methods net you about 20,000 skill points per run. Be sure the game saves before you quit or you will not keep the skill points! I've heard that you can complete both runs in about 10 minutes each, but it takes me a little longer.
Old news and don't forget Ada's entire chapter II. Easy +25.000 skill points (many Whoppers & Napads) without the Item Drop, it just takes 30 minutes that's the down site.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #141
B1GTRAIN

Send a message via Skype™ to B1GTRAIN

B1GTRAIN's Gamercard
cool thank u
Old 11-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #142
Britfagx666

Send a message via MSN to Britfagx666

Zoltun Cool's Gamercard
Weapons master is glitched me and my friend did coop on leons campaign
and its his first achievement lol

also for some reason bob and weave is slightly broke
i did it on urban chaos against bloodshots
if you melee them too early (before prompt)
or two collide in the air it cancels it :@

Britfagx666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:06 AM   #143
Crawley innit

crawley innit's Gamercard
For the LEAVE IT FOR THE PROB Achieve do i have to do the story as everyone? or just to the story on pro?

-Thanks
Crawley innit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:25 AM   #144
bs000

bs000's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawley innit View Post
For the LEAVE IT FOR THE PROB Achieve do i have to do the story as everyone? or just to the story on pro?

-Thanks
You only have to beat each campaign with one character.
Old 12-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #145
m4milo

mamilo1's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:41 AM   #146
Lavindathar
The Amyrilin Seat

Send a message via Skype™ to Lavindathar

Lavindathar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Apprentice   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - troy0891   Free Agents - Third Place   Over Achiever - Gold   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Cilisien   GRID 2 Award   5,000 Posts   Xbox One Launch Title Challenge Club - Tier 2   VGO Gold Medal
Total Awards: 30 (more» ...)
Cheers for the guide, about to start this now.

So, from looking at it, there are no achievements related to Mercs directly? Unless I use it for skill farming i mean.
Last Achievement : Executioner - Titanfall (Xbox One) - 20g
Last 100% Completion : Trials Fusion - Riders of the Rustland DLC (Xbox One)

Thanks to Rajeanero for the avatar and Xerofox for the sig.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #147
Actiionz

Admired's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just got "Weapons Master." I managed to get this while only using the guns, stun rod and knives. The grenades were not needed. I still was at 7 hand grenades when it popped.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:51 AM   #148
Pentake

UnchainedStorm's Gamercard
Anyone who wants to do some easy achievements on the dlc? Please send me an invite on xbox and we will get started right away. only takes an hour, maybe 2 to get most of them. Only one on long term is the killing 100agents. Which can be done fairly quick aswell. My gamertag is UnchainedStorm.
Pentake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:15 PM   #149
xN1GHT SH4D0Wx

xNSHD's Gamercard
coop partner

hey sorry I no this is the wrong thread just the coop partner thread is closed for me so can't post. if anyone wants a coop partner to get story achievements or any other achievements message me

would be great if anyone could help me with this game I have a mic also.

XNSHD

games im playing at the moment. if anyone wants help with these games message me and ill gladly help

resident evil 6
gta online (boosting)
gears of war 2
mass effect 3 online
plants vs zombies garden warfare
xN1GHT SH4D0Wx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 02:17 AM   #150
hassaanid2014

Send a message via Yahoo to hassaanid2014 Send a message via Skype™ to hassaanid2014

UtileUnderworld's Gamercard
I got all 50 achievements for RE6 except DLC achievements.
hassaanid2014 is offline   Reply With Quote