Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Feedback > FAQ
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
Zarski843

Zarski843's Gamercard
My completed achievements aren't showing up?

I am trying to get 100% achievements in Assassin's Creed 3. When I go to the achievement page on here, it always says I completed 0 achievements when I have about 60%+ completed. I was hoping to have a nice little checklist of the achievements that I still need. Any ideas?
Old 01-23-2013, 04:38 PM   #2
Jamski

Send a message via MSN to Jamski Send a message via Skype™ to Jamski

jamski07's Gamercard
I'm sure there's a thread on here that tells you how to do it, but it all has to be done manually. Go to the achievements page on here for that game, on the right you have to 'enable' them then a check box will appear by each one, just tick the ones you've done. Bingo!

Someone will also shout in a minute because it appears you didn't search for said previous thread first.

Daddy, husband, designer, gamer, geek

Old 01-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #3
jackanape
Duchess Gummybuns

jackanape's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shiftie   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   Staff Club - rekikire   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff - Super Moderator   Road Map - Platinum   A+ Thread Award   Green Thumb - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - TemporalWizard
Total Awards: 38 (more» ...)
You have to enable the checklist (option is on the right hand column of every achievement page) and then manually select the achievements you have earned before hitting the save button at the bottom.

No way to auto populate the information with resorting to methods that are against MS terms and conditions.

Closed Thread