PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Strategy > Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
jacobite

Jackobite's Gamercard
AI

Iv played other games where people say the AI is horrible but it never bothered me much, I dont tend to let the AI play for me I much prefer to get in and do it myself.

However in CC I need support, at the very least I need another wallrus at the back so I have one left after the fight to cap the base.

AI in this game is truly bad, sending in one seems to be about the limit of the game if you try to send in a group of 4 they try to map a route past each other only they all move and then have to remap and so it goes on until I start screaming and take over moving all 4 myself

you know its bad when after launching they cant navigate round the mothership without banging into the side trying to go thru it.

I don't eat, I don't sleep, I don't wash and I don't care.

jacobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #2
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
Yes, I'm stuck at the same mission... the game needs some serious fixes with that. I hope there will be a TU for this someday...
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #3
Corleth the Fey

Well Bohemia have said they'll fix the PC version. Will they pay to fix the 360 version though. I hope so, but I doubt it. It'll probably cost them.
Corleth the Fey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
Terrin

terrin's Gamercard
if they got the standard xbox contract they get one free patch unless when you first put the game in it already had a update avail
Terrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 02:04 PM   #5
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Apophis View Post
Yes, I'm stuck at the same mission... the game needs some serious fixes with that. I hope there will be a TU for this someday...
Hi there, Master.
So you´ve been playing this, huh?
What can you tell me about it? Should I get it? What did you think about the dificult? And the achievements? Seems like a average 1000 G or a hard one?
Sorry bout the bunch of questions, but will really apreciate if you can answer them.
Thank you
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #6
Born Apophis

Born Knight 74's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xD Rick View Post
Hi there, Master.
So you´ve been playing this, huh?
What can you tell me about it? Should I get it? What did you think about the dificult? And the achievements? Seems like a average 1000 G or a hard one?
Sorry bout the bunch of questions, but will really apreciate if you can answer them.
Thank you
Rick, I think that you should forget this one: the game it's so full of problems in the gameplay that it becomes frustrating very soon...

The achievements are average to hard ones because of this (especially the ones that requires "no load", as the AI doesn't cooperate with you), and they may take some grinding time.

If you were going to a full 1000GS I believe it would be (a very) painfull time hehehehe

Skip this one and go to another strategy game; I would recommend "XCOM: Enemy Unknown" that it's very fun and have nice achievements - I'm really enjoying it.
Born Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #7
xD Rick
Banned User

Send a message via MSN to xD Rick

xD Rick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Apophis View Post
Rick, I think that you should forget this one: the game it's so full of problems in the gameplay that it becomes frustrating very soon...

The achievements are average to hard ones because of this (especially the ones that requires "no load", as the AI doesn't cooperate with you), and they may take some grinding time.

If you were going to a full 1000GS I believe it would be (a very) painfull time hehehehe

Skip this one and go to another strategy game; I would recommend "XCOM: Enemy Unknown" that it's very fun and have nice achievements - I'm really enjoying it.
Thank you very much, my friend.
Gonna start Xcom then. Hope it´s not long enough.
I don´t care about the dif, what bothers me is the time, or grindind, which I really hate...
Well, if you say so, I´m gonna take your word, as always did.
xD Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #8
J0nd03

JOndO3's Gamercard
This is some of the dumbest allied AI i have found in any game ever... EVER
Yet the emeny AI actualy seems to have a bit of a brain that they will use to destroy you with weapon upgrades that you wont recieve till much later in the game
J0nd03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 03:30 AM   #9
shinobigarth

Send a message via Skype™ to shinobigarth

ShinobiGarth's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
yup the AI is horrible. dont ever tell your units to go offensive at least because if they get damaged and you need to get them outta there ASAP, they will just sit there and keep firing and get themselves blown up instead of retreating like you told them to. such utter crap.

i also agree on XCOM. now that is a well made and fun strategy game.