PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NBA Jam
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #1
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Exclamation *CAUTION* Online cheevs - servers shutdown

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that NBA Jam servers are to be shut down on January 11th, 2013: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/n...-and-More.html

It means that after the shutdown, online achievements will be unobtainable.

If you have the game and plan to get those achievements, you gotta hurry up because in a few weeks, it's gonna be too late
Old 01-04-2013, 01:42 AM   #2
atari

AtariWiz's Gamercard
Thank your putting out the timeline.

Last edited by atari; 01-09-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Achievement unlocked
atari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:02 PM   #3
Lava Tonsil

andydubyew's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Community Gaming - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Thanks for the heads up amacteur, i definitely would have missed this otherwise!
Lava Tonsil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:42 PM   #4
Riffai

Riffai's Gamercard
After having one of the worst days in how bad my internet connection is today, I could barely helped FVN21. My internet service provider couldn't find any other day to screw up my internet connection! So, that's it for me for today. Sorry for the repeated unintentional disconnects
Riffai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 07:25 PM   #5
MickeyT

MickeyT's Gamercard
Exclamation Looks like the game is officially dead online

As the title says, the servers look dead now so the online stuff is no longer attainable.

PS - Could I please ask which mod deleted my post, and the reason why? I posted on the main forum, I was hoping to get more people to play the game last night and today! Only for the post to disappear? Seems a bit over the top to remove it since its a dead game and a dead forum, If I was spamming an active game I could understand.

EDIT - So no freedom of speech around here? Just move things around with out an explanation? Im sure you must enjoy this much more than playing games? Policing a free to use forum crazy!!

MT360.net/LIVE

Last edited by MickeyT; 01-11-2013 at 08:04 PM.
MickeyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #6
amacteur
Graphics Team

Send a message via Skype™ to amacteur

amacteur's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 2   Staff Club - amacteur   Staff - Graphics Team   Community Gaming - Silver   Family Corner Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   GRID 2 Award   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Staff Club - Minty   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
Your post has been moved to the achievement trading thread : http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=256564
Old 01-24-2013, 09:25 PM   #7
TEEEravis

TEEEravis95's Gamercard
DAMN EA SPORTS!! I have someone who said would boost the online achievement with me back in November, but instead, he played CoD, Assassin's Creed, things like that and never messaged me back (im outraged because its my cousin, not some random person) But leave it to fuckin EA Sports to ruin my chances of fully achieving a game (they also shut down the servers for Nascar '09 before i got those online achievements)
TEEEravis is offline   Reply With Quote