PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Midway Arcade Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-18-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
uMAD at ohdavey

uMAD at ohDavey's Gamercard
APB problems and solutions. easy!

okay so im going to try my best to explain this but unlike the road map i highly suggest just avoiding the doughnuts and gas stations ect. your main goal is to just not hit crap.

start the game and do not spin the joystick like it claims for lvl select. just kinda flicking it 3 times towards the right joy stick got me lvl 3 choice perfectly every time.

now just go ahead and start driving upwards as fast as possible. go ahead and hold down the siren the entire time because cars kinda move.

a little bit up the road there will be a road block so navigate to the left ( only path ) continue to floor it (should be the whole time) and just go as fast as possible.

now you will see a train and tracks. i was easily able to beat the train every time without issues..

which is where you will run into "FREDDY" you can slow down or do what you need to but i had success plenty of time running him off the road almost instantly (remember you should have been holding the siren the whole time still) IF FREDDY IS NOT AFTER TRAIN THERE JUST EXIT GAME AND TRY AGAIN

keep going on left turns. the "highway" exits

then you just continue on and the "parking spot" is on the RIGHT and there is NO need to slow down. just make sure and hit it haha.

now you wana position your hand correctly for however you can mash the while holding down
that is what caused me to fail multiple times. you have to mash fast . i mean gears of war chainsaw fast.

when i finished the cop had his hand on the door so...yeah haha. then it goes to a little list and your cheevo should pop.

Last edited by uMAD at ohdavey; 01-18-2013 at 08:46 PM.
uMAD at ohdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:10 PM   #2
bigsilentrob

BigSilentRob's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Huge help there. Thanks for the tips. It took a few tries, but I finally got it.

Currently Playing
Angry Birds : Space (WP)
Child of Light (One)
Crimson Dragon (One)
Halo : Spartan Assault (One)
Uno and Friends (WP)
X-Men Origins : Wolverine (360)

bigsilentrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
uMAD at ohdavey

uMAD at ohDavey's Gamercard
awesome. glad to see that someone else had success. haha. i mean it took me a couple trys as well thats why i wanted to help out. also added a couple small tweaks to the instructions because i noticed a couple errors. the parking spot is on the RIGHT side at the end, not the left lol

Last edited by uMAD at ohdavey; 01-18-2013 at 08:48 PM.
uMAD at ohdavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:26 PM   #4
Neophoenix78

Neophoenix78's Gamercard
Thank you for the detailed instructions. Completed the game today.
Neophoenix78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
Atariboy

LeoAmes17's Gamercard
Your interrogation instructions didn't work for me.

After giving up on them since I had forgotten how I did this on Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (I barely got anywhere hitting the button you said to while keeping the accelerator down), I got it on my first try when I left the accelerator alone and tried quickly hitting the green and and red A & B buttons (The siren and shoot buttons).

Last edited by Atariboy; 02-23-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Atariboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:17 PM   #6
Atariboy

LeoAmes17's Gamercard
According to the KLOV entry for the game, you use the shoot and siren buttons.

I'd love to know how people are getting this by holding the right trigger down (The accelerator) while just tapping one of the two buttons.
Atariboy is offline   Reply With Quote