PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Dead Space 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-25-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
does this still work? i might try and get through hardcore mode finally.. that achievement was pissing me off
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:51 AM   #32
cureton

Still works as of today.
cureton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #33
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Keres View Post
I had the same issue where it only gave 3-4 nodes and duplicate credits. However I tried a change compared to what the video shows where I picked up the space node first, placed that on the right side of the corridor, ran to the node in the office, placed that on the right side too just under the first and them got the credits and placed it on the left side. Once I ran back to the office, waited and returned to the items, I picked up the credit first, which didn't duplicate, placed them near the vent and went for the node. First one didn't duplicate but the second one did. Once I put the second one down and returned, the first node reappeared and duplicated over and over. Tested twice and worked both times.
Thanks buddy, that's how I got it to work as well.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #34
xSavage Henry

xSavage Henry's Gamercard
Plan on buying the DLC if you want to do this. You will run out of ammo when fighting the boss since you cant pick up anything after getting to the balloon room. I shot the shit out of him in the weak spots, he didnt even flinch
xSavage Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #35
Numskull

Numskull32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boudre0aux View Post
The credits are duping, but the nodes stop after only cloning 3-5. :/

Try what #10 said. It worked for me when only the credits were consistently duping and the nodes stopped after three.

1). Grab the node floating in space..and walk it down the hall to the spot the credits are placed in the video.

2) Grab the node from the gift shop at the beginning of the video. Walk it down the hall and place it just below the node from step 1.

3) Grab the 1000 credits by the save/store room. Walk it down the hall and place it on the opposite side of your nodes.

4) Grab the door with kinesis and then run all the way back to the beginning. Wait 15 seconds or so and then run back to where you placed your items.

5) Start duplicating your nodes first... Should be good to go.

Hope that helps.

Cred goes to MonkeyMischief, Twerly222, and Chaos2Keres
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 AM   #36
Cold Reeves

Cold Reeves's Gamercard
This made my hardcore run a breeze. Thanks for the find.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:22 AM   #37
I Jobbles I

Send a message via MSN to I Jobbles I

I Jobbles I's Gamercard
Has anyone pulled this off without DLC?
All the guides use mines on the first boss, and without being able to pick up plasma cutter ammo I keep getting killed.

-----The Xbox Has Stolen My Life-----

I Jobbles I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:43 PM   #38
King Deidara

artist deidara's Gamercard
i dont know if it has been mentioned but i can dupe up to max 121 nodes (after the dupe i got 121 nodes). the money didnt work.

i somehow after i did this are getting stuck (5th new game now) in act 2 by the tram station, units wont spawn. does this has any influence on that?
King Deidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #39
Alothin

Im having trouble duplicating money but i decided to attempt a dupe of something else.... Medium health packs and it works for me ( not sure for the other people who may try) going to attempt other dupes
Alothin is offline   Reply With Quote