PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Destroy All Humans! Path Of The Furon
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2009, 07:50 PM   #1
bartpetat

frequentbart's Gamercard
Achievement Roadmap

This Roadmap is only for Xbox360achievements.org and may not be copied or anything else. (it's mine and not yours)

Overview
Estimated achievement difficulty: 3/10
Estimated time for 1000: 15/20 hours.
Minimum playthroughs: 1
Missable achievements: The 9 DAHM achievements (105)
glitched achievements: so far none.
offline: 42
online: 0
cheats disable achievements: no
difficulty affects achievements: no

Introduction:
This is an easy game to complete but it's a pain in the ass to complete because of the ammount of bugs and the out-date graphics. the achievements are only single player so you won't need a friend to play with you.

First:
First you need the Maps to check all the items you find because it is really hard to find that only one after completion (believe me). You'll find also the DAHM places on these maps. if you somehow still manage to mis some collectables, try destroying houses because there might be one between them.

Then:
When you are playing the story, try to find as many collectables in a map. You can travel back to places you've been before but it is faster. Also complete the odd jobs, challenges and activate all the landing zones.
When you kill a human you will get DNA. you will probably get your first of 3 DNA achievements in Paradiso witch is Biologist 20 by getting an total of 10000 DNA, the 2nd one in Shen Long Biochemist 25 , and the last one around game completion Brain Surgeon 30 .
There are 4 hand weapon achievements and 2 saucer achievements. just shock (zap-o-matic), probe (anal probe), bounce (superballer) and feed (venus human trap) 100 humans for: Shock Trooper 20 , Proctologist 20 , Horticulturist 20 and Furoball Dribbler 20 . For the saucer you must liquify 100 buildings with the death ray and take 100 airborne enemies with the seeker drones for: Furon in the Sky 20 and Flyswatter 20 .
by activating all the landingzones you get Sacred Son of Arkvoodle 30 . if you have completed half of all the odd jobs you'll get Pox's Apprentice 20 and by completing them all you get the emperor's Agent 40 .

Los paradiso
after a couple minutes of gameplay you'll get your first achievement when you've killed 15 mobsters: Sleeps with the Fishes 20 . When you complete all the story quests in Las Paradiso you will get High Roller 20 . And when all collectables are collected you will have earned: Paradiso Pursuer 20 . there is one more thing to do in Paradiso: Shoot the propane tank to destroy a building Pro-Pain 10 .

Sunnywood:
practicly the same as in Los Paradiso. Kill 15 Lunarian Thugs and you'll earn: THQ 1138 20 . for the DAHM achievements: Destroy SUNNY in the Sunnywood sign for The 'Wood 10 . Destroy several humans within 3 seconds with the globe to unlock Globeclotter 10 . And throw an civilian through the donut hole to get Donut Holed 10 . After completion of the story quest you get A-Lister 20 . And when all collectables are collected you will have earned: Sunnywood Seeker 20 .

Shen Long:
Also the same as above besides the DAHM ones. Throw a lot of crates from the shipyard in to the air to get Definitely Not in Kansas for 10 . Use the bowling ball to bowl over at least 3 monk. use Temporal Fist to aim. then you'll have Monkish Bowling 10 . you'll have Fist of Furon 20 Zen Master 25 and Shen Long Scout 20 by completion.

Belleville:
Again by destroying 15 francodyne Guards you'll get The Francodyne Connection 25 . And by completing this level you will get Big Fromage 30 and find all Furon nails for Belleville Beneficiary 20 . For the DAHM achievements in this level you will have to throw a human over the arc Arc de Umph 10 and destroy 3 or more barges in the water by shooting them Barge Boomer 10 witch means that you will also get DAHM Master 25 .

4th Ring of Furon:
and for the last level it is no different from the others. Kill 25 RED Nexosporidium for Red Scare 35 . complete all the story missions in this level for Furon Commander 35 and find all the Lava lamps to get Furon Factfinder 20 .

Meanwhile:
by game completion you might already have earned these: Crypto Sutra 90 completing all paths of enlightenment. Fist Master 20 use Temporal fist 75 times and masive damage 20 destroying 500 vehicles Also when you complete all story missions, odd jobs, challenges and unlock all landing zones you'll earn the last achievement Apocalypse Right Now 90

last word:
I think I didn't forget anything. if so please comment or PM me.
I hope it get's sticky soon!
i'm dutch so my english is not very good (i'm sorry ).

100% games
fable 2
dash of destruction
the maw
kingdom for keflings
Destroy all humans PotF
www.project-games.org (NL)

Last edited by bartpetat; 07-17-2009 at 03:29 PM.
bartpetat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:36 PM   #2
Jonvier666

Jonvier666's Gamercard
Nice thread
Destroy All Humans: Path Of the Furon
The Simpsons Game
Fifa 06 RTFWC
Spongebob Squarepants: Truth or Square
SAW
TOY STORY 3
DISNEY UNIVERSE

200/200g
Dash of Destruction
Happy Tree Friends
Jonvier666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #3
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nice roadmap, credit to you for doing it every game needs one.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
bartpetat

frequentbart's Gamercard
Thanks Jonvier666 and Swaggart!
Hopefully the mods will think the same and sticky this.

100% games
fable 2
dash of destruction
the maw
kingdom for keflings
Destroy all humans PotF
www.project-games.org (NL)
bartpetat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #5
Oinkness

Oinkness's Gamercard
Thank you for this. I will be using it soon.
Oinkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #6
derMemo

derMemo85's Gamercard
Why are the 9 DAHM Archievements missable? You can travel back to every city.
derMemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:33 AM   #7
Ellie10

Quote:
Originally Posted by derMemo View Post
Why are the 9 DAHM Archievements missable? You can travel back to every city.
I don't think that they are, but I'm pretty sure the "Destroy 15 X in the first mission of each level" achievements are.
Ellie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #8
RuinedArchangel

ruinedarchangel's Gamercard
Your English is better than my Dutch.... good job on the road map.
RuinedArchangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:56 AM   #9
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member Yunder and has been published as the Official x360a.org Roadmap! The link to the Official Roadmap is here:

Official x360a.org Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I don't mind. Forget it. There's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote