Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-30-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
girl poison

Send a message via AIM to girl poison

girl poison's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
1000G'ing this game - your opinion?

I've had this game since the day it came out - my fiance bought it, played it for an hour, hated it, never played it again. Tried to take it back to Gamestop the next day and they offered a whooping $23, I told him we might as well try to sell it on eBay or even keep it for that. I've never played it but I'm thinking about asking a friend if he's willing to drop $7 for a copy on Amazon or rent it from Gamefly, but how does this game fair in the journey to 1000G, in your opinion? Is it relatively easy, or is it worth the pain and struggle, is the game even fun at all, even a little bit? I appreciate anything you have to offer.
girl poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #2
xTGMx INF3RNO

xTGMx INF3RNO's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
I got it a few weeks ago for 5 and got 750G in about 3hours. 1k is easy i just have much better games to play atm. It can be fun to play but not for long. A.I are retarded.

xTGMx INF3RNO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #3
Mighty Goliath89

THE GOLIATH's Gamercard
1king this game is a piece of piss I tried so hard to enjoy this game when I got it on release day as I had high hopes for it, sadly like most will agree it did not live up to what I hoped it would so I maxed out the cheevos in less than a week and then traded it in.
It could of been so much better

Thanks to Whiplash x360a for the cool sig ^^b

"Let's see what you're made of."
Kabal
Mighty Goliath89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:19 PM   #4
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Easy 1000g, I thought it was kind of fun when playing with friends. Though it's probably hell playing it alone, since the AI consists of a group of incompetent baffoons, online might be dead nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
girl poison

Send a message via AIM to girl poison

girl poison's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Reached 1000G in two days. Final verdict: very easy to 1000G, a few challenges are frustrating at times if you did 3-stars leveled like I did, game probably had a lot of potential in versus mode except for the netcoding problem on release that prevented a lot of people from playing online.. quite a shame. Storyline could have been better and I really didn't like how the campaign.. and solo play.. and versus.. are all the same objective-based maps and game modes.

I have a feeling if they made a Brink 2 they could fix a lot of the problems but I don't think this game was successful enough for that.

Anywho I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap game for achievements and/or easy 1000G, you can buy it used on Amazon for $7.
girl poison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 02:18 AM   #6
Slaughter.
Wot r u casul??!??

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I kept the game because of all the patches that have come out that repaired the glitches and the AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggD View Post
I think Halo: Reach is the best Halo game and should be played by everyone.

Slaughter. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 02:19 AM   #7
FrozenRaptorz
Banned User

FrozenRaptorz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by girl poison View Post
Reached 1000G in two days. Final verdict: very easy to 1000G, a few challenges are frustrating at times if you did 3-stars leveled like I did, game probably had a lot of potential in versus mode except for the netcoding problem on release that prevented a lot of people from playing online.. quite a shame. Storyline could have been better and I really didn't like how the campaign.. and solo play.. and versus.. are all the same objective-based maps and game modes.

I have a feeling if they made a Brink 2 they could fix a lot of the problems but I don't think this game was successful enough for that.

Anywho I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap game for achievements and/or easy 1000G, you can buy it used on Amazon for $7.
Perfect!
I came here looking for this answer. I'm seeing it cheaper and cheaper at gamestop. Or gamefly. I keep finding free month promos laying around for gamefly.
FrozenRaptorz is offline   Reply With Quote