PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Dead or Alive 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #61
AlmaVerse

AlmaVerse's Gamercard
Survival Tag Finished, I'm so happy to be through with that portion of the game. 1000G here I come....
AlmaVerse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:48 PM   #62
JDS

Achivementator's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl4ziN AK47 View Post
Ok here's my two cents. Number 1 when ur going for the single survival i would honestly play with the update. Yes i said with the update and ill tell u why. For one i feel that with hayate they counter you A LOT less when u have extreme low health as long as u keep switching up ur moves you should be good. The key to playing with the update is trying to remember which combos u did in the the particular round u are in and do not do them again unless u are really confident, but i dont recommend repeating anything. I played for about three weeks only playing survival and no other game so u will get to know hayate's combos and moves pretty fast. Ok but there are also two more perks wen playing with the update and that is the wen u are getting up from the ground and u do the leg sweep into the uppercut u do two punches instead of three and then two kicks. This is really powerful and u can do against heavy opponents and the second kick kicks them pretty far usually ending up hitting them into the ropes. And another perk is ur panic combo as stated above the one where u do a cartwheel and then a leg sweep into that punch is also a lot more powerful and useful with the update because with the update after the last punch u can continue with ur bread and butter. But if u dont hav the update i noticed the leg sweep kicks ur opponent into the air which does not allow for ur bread and butter. Also for some reason every time i tried using the "panic" combo without the update they countered it even if it was my first time using it, as with the update they usually will just block it instead of countering u. Another really good tip is if u get blocked trying to do a combo DO NOT do it again because next time they wont block u they will counter u. Ok so for single i would play with the update for the above stated reasons but for tag i would play without the update because Hitomi is amazing without the update. She does not get countered often and has A lot of powerful attacks that kicks and punches the opponents into the ropes. She literally saved my life a lot when i was going for tag. Hayate is very important thought but for tag i couldnt find a second tag team partner to help me until i realized how good she is without the update. Tag was harder for me but for some it may be easier. My problem is when the opponent switches out right when im about to kill them. I would just recommend switching out when ur half health unless ur really confident with ur current half health character. A good way to switch out fast is once u get knocked down do a leg kick and then immediately switch out. And that is my two cents on this wonderful guide. All i got to say is keep trying dont punch holes in ur walls like i did. take breaks when ur really heated and dont break the disk until u 1000 the game. Good luck.
How do you get this update and which of his combos do you use?

Cyberdine Systems Model 101

Sent back to Year 2011

The achievements rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present.

...Tonight
JDS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #63
JDS

What is this letter format? I dont get it???

Sent back to Year 2011

The achievements rose from the ashes of the nuclear fire. Their war to exterminate mankind had raged for decades, but the final battle would not be fought in the future. It would be fought here, in our present.

...Tonight
Old 01-27-2013, 06:50 PM   #64
JDS

What is that move format on an xbox?

Sent back to Year 2011

...Tonight
Old 02-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #65
Sensei Neo

Sensei Neo's Gamercard
Hey guys

Just wanted to say that I am relieved to have recently completed this game!

I have posted a new thread on the Forum, detailing some tips for Survival Tag if anyone is interested.

Hopefully it will help someone out...

Cheers.
Sensei Neo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:02 PM   #66
i lay crying lol

Very nice survival guide, thanks
i lay crying lol is offline   Reply With Quote