PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-23-2013, 12:33 AM   #91
icechef007

Kilirath's Gamercard
Great guide. This really helped me out with my legendary play through. Loads of useful tips. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:42 PM   #92
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega121 View Post
Very nice guide. I will be using this when I do my play through on Legendary.
Good luck! Remember, make it your goal to get to each checkpoint, and don't look at it as racing towards the end of each mission! Patience is a virtue on Legendary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironLotus Prime View Post
I've barely scratched the surface of reading this thread and already I've seen a lot of things I had no idea about. Excellent post - thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgEnT STARZz View Post
Great guide! Got me the achievements with little fuss!
Quote:
Originally Posted by icechef007 View Post
Great guide. This really helped me out with my legendary play through. Loads of useful tips. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this!
Don't mention it! Glad I could help. Congrats on finishing up Solo Legendary

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly sauve signature!
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 01:26 AM   #93
ratman7891

Ratman7891's Gamercard
Amazing guide thanks. I got so wrapped up into Spartan Ops i forgot to do this and Legendary is one of my favourite parts. Got a feeling this is going to be harder than previous games, we'll see. Thanks again will keep this close.
ratman7891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #94
Virtual Chocolate

Thankyou for this amazing guide and all the effort you and everyone that contributed put into it. I followed this guide and finished the game with minimal frustration haha only a few parts on different missions gave me a headache, but glad its finished now and it definately wasnt as hard as other halo games.
I definately agree about some of the guns being overlooked and underrated in this game and after using your guide i use guns that i normally wouldnt. So thankyou again!
Virtual Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 AM   #95
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratman7891 View Post
Amazing guide thanks. I got so wrapped up into Spartan Ops i forgot to do this and Legendary is one of my favourite parts. Got a feeling this is going to be harder than previous games, we'll see. Thanks again will keep this close.
You'll find that Legendary on this game isn't too hard, man. Just remember to make use of the Hologram and Autosentry when you have them. And don't neglect the Covenant Carbine and Magnum - they seem underrated. I wish you the best of luck on Legendary!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtual Chocolate View Post
Thankyou for this amazing guide and all the effort you and everyone that contributed put into it. I followed this guide and finished the game with minimal frustration haha only a few parts on different missions gave me a headache, but glad its finished now and it definately wasnt as hard as other halo games.
I definately agree about some of the guns being overlooked and underrated in this game and after using your guide i use guns that i normally wouldnt. So thankyou again!
Definitely one of the easier Campaigns in the series. I'm glad the Guide came of use to you on your playthrough. Congrats man!

Old 01-27-2013, 06:52 PM   #96
I Di3 Happy

I Di3 Happy's Gamercard
Talking

any tips for legendary LASO???? got to the fifth mission and now im kinda stuck...ima be trying to beat it today but if you have any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated
I Di3 Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #97
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Di3 Happy View Post
any tips for legendary LASO???? got to the fifth mission and now im kinda stuck...ima be trying to beat it today but if you have any last minute tips would be greatly appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardinho View Post
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:17 PM   #98
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Di3 Happy View Post
You're doing it LASO already? Damn.

Uhm. I honestly don't have any tips because the Blind Skull throws everything off.

I'd say...take it slow, use cover, know the levels like the back of your hand. That's about it

EDIT: Or you could take Ghueh's advice. That usually works, lol.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #99
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
So, I haven't been here in awhile. Guide looks even better then when I last looked. I thought you'd finished with it already, but the edits are really good. And glad to see the reception it's gotten. Good work D. How ya been?
Old 02-06-2013, 05:57 PM   #100
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
i have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking
Quote:
Now seems like a good time to tell you guys that I don't have a small dick. Just felt the need to let you know, fellers.
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 AM   #101
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverendSID View Post
So, I haven't been here in awhile. Guide looks even better then when I last looked. I thought you'd finished with it already, but the edits are really good. And glad to see the reception it's gotten. Good work D. How ya been?
Thanks man, I was actually looking it over over the weekend and I don't know how I finished all of it in under 3 weeks I'm proud of myself, lol.

I've been doing good though. I've ditched Halo, as it's super boring. Been playing Sleeping Dogs which is surprisingly fun. I plan to get Crysis 3 on the 19th which should entertain for a bit, then head on over to Hitman Absolution.

Actually I lied. I'm very sad. Splinter Cell Blacklist and GTA V got delayed and those were the only games I truly wanted this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
I have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking
Lol, that was uncalled for. He didn't even let you watch the final cutscene :'(

Old 02-07-2013, 01:33 AM   #102
ReverendSID

ReverendSID's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
i have been good now that someone isnt kicking me from games thanks for asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
I'm sorry already! I just couldn't help myself after it asked nearly 50 times. I mean, I coulda said "whoops, hit the wrong button" but at least I admitted that I chose to do it. And it was funny!! I mean D's still laughing about it.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:30 AM   #103
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
Now I will never know how Master C saved the world.

And yeah, it still is really impressive how quickly you made the whole guide. When Halo 5 comes out, hopefully you can get one out a little earlier before the fanbase dies so more people can appreciate your work. You have my picture taking services again, as well as my playing through the game for "research" purposes.

I was also gonna borrow Sleeping Dogs from my dad tomorrow and start playing that now that I'm done with AssCreed and since the achievement list looks sensible and Halo 4 blows still.
Quote:
Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM   #104
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Now I will never know how Master C saved the world.

And yeah, it still is really impressive how quickly you made the whole guide. When Halo 5 comes out, hopefully you can get one out a little earlier before the fanbase dies so more people can appreciate your work. You have my picture taking services again, as well as my playing through the game for "research" purposes.

I was also gonna borrow Sleeping Dogs from my dad tomorrow and start playing that now that I'm done with AssCreed and since the achievement list looks sensible and Halo 4 blows still.
It's nothing special. Just the usual blowing up bad guys.

I definitely want to make another Guide for Halo 5. I doubt I can 'reserve' being the author of it, but I'll write one anyways within the first month of the game, maybe even 2 weeks

Good to know! You and I can run through the Campaign for pictures and do nothing but fuck around again, lol. I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #105
Ty-Rex
Jardinho has a baby dick

Tylord824's Gamercard

Quote:
I think you'll enjoy Sleeping Dogs. It has a great story and although the combat is repetitive (what game isn't) it has a good achievement list that will keep you entertained.
It's kind of weird; at this point, I really enjoy playing games that have a lot of collectibles in them like AssCreed 3 did due to my work situation. I like listening to podcasts, so playing something simple let's me focus on listening while my hands and eyes are occupied. The Lego Star Wars games were really good for this. Grinding Firefight commendations in Reach was good too.

The things I do to pass the time at work that don't involve work at all...
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #106
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
It's kind of weird; at this point, I really enjoy playing games that have a lot of collectibles in them like AssCreed 3 did due to my work situation. I like listening to podcasts, so playing something simple let's me focus on listening while my hands and eyes are occupied. The Lego Star Wars games were really good for this. Grinding Firefight commendations in Reach was good too.

The things I do to pass the time at work that don't involve work at all...
You might be the only person who enjoys that kinda in-game work! However, I do sometimes like that kinda stuff myself.

I wish I could play my Box at work

Old 02-08-2013, 11:28 PM   #107
EmoShadowSora

KittyGoBoom05's Gamercard
Great Job on the Guide it was very helpful
EmoShadowSora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #108
n1ck3sixty

n1ck3sixty's Gamercard
Thanks heaps for all the work put into this!
Although I already finished Legendary, this guide really helped a friend of mine get through it quite easily. Didn't even realize how helpful it was until I tried playing through the game again myself when he told me how easy it was, so thanks!
n1ck3sixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 07:08 PM   #109
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoShadowSora View Post
Great Job on the Guide it was very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1ck3sixty View Post
Thanks heaps for all the work put into this!
Although I already finished Legendary, this guide really helped a friend of mine get through it quite easily. Didn't even realize how helpful it was until I tried playing through the game again myself when he told me how easy it was, so thanks!
Glad it helped you guys I wish I had been able to get it up earlier (for those who had already completed it) but there's always Halo 5 for that

Old 02-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #110
the_b1ues

Radiantmist's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   SOTF Winner   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for this has been really helpful so far. Although i do disagree with the marines being helpful ive been stuck on mission 4 for ages no matter what I do they all rush in and die every time.

Last edited by the_b1ues; 02-13-2013 at 06:42 PM.
the_b1ues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #111
WhiplashVIII

NomadOpa's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this guide.

Your notes in red were very useful!
WhiplashVIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #112
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_b1ues View Post
Thanks for this has been really helpful so far. Although i do disagree with the marines being helpful ive been stuck on mission 4 for ages no matter what I do they all rush in and die every time.
Really? Hmm, they seemed to be really helpful during that Mission. I know this is a late response, but I'll tell you anyways. If you rush up the hill and take out a majority of the Promethan forces, you should be able to save at least 2 or 3. If that's the case, they'll hop on the turrets and lay down great cover fire while Cortana opens the door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiplashVIII View Post
Thank you very much for this guide.

Your notes in red were very useful!
Thanks, I hope you didn't have too much difficulties completing it

Old 03-19-2013, 01:49 AM   #113
Terminal2003

Terminal2003's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this guide, i finally sat down for my solo run, and the tips and weapon stashes helped a lot. Thanks for the work put into this great guide!
Terminal2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #114
DMV

ScorpioXGemini's Gamercard
Definitely a good job with this. I did it a lot quicker than expected.

Job's Never Done, There's Always A Game That I Need/Want To Try Out, And Achievements That Need To Be.... Achieved
DMV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:36 PM   #115
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminal2003 View Post
Thank you very much for this guide, i finally sat down for my solo run, and the tips and weapon stashes helped a lot. Thanks for the work put into this great guide!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV View Post
Definitely a good job with this. I did it a lot quicker than expected.
Nice work fellas, glad you've been able to get the Lone Wolf Legend achievement

Old 06-16-2013, 09:47 PM   #116
TheDarkOne

LeGiOnOfPaIn666's Gamercard
There's something I've found out on mission 7, if u use he hologram aa, u can trick the enemy ai to kill each other when ur at the airlock segments of the mission. It so funny especially when u have the grunt birthday skull on
TheDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:18 AM   #117
Skills4Kills

wow this is a pretty intense guide. Going to be using this very soon. been browsing this site for awhile and finally decided to register.
Skills4Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:17 PM   #118
BiggD
On Hiatus

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skills4Kills View Post
wow this is a pretty intense guide. Going to be using this very soon. been browsing this site for awhile and finally decided to register.
Hope it helps Good luck!

Old 08-03-2013, 07:32 AM   #119
O78

O78's Gamercard
Hey if anyone is down to start legendary campaign with my add my GT: O78 I'm trying to get the master chief armor for multiplayer, I'm also down to do spartan op missions or just play online
O78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:26 AM   #120
winnn

Winnn's Gamercard
Thanks for some very good tips for this
winnn is offline   Reply With Quote