PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2013, 04:41 AM   #1
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Assault stance not shown?

Why can I not even see the Assault stance in my stance list, but a friend of mine can? He says it's under Believe, but for me the list ends at that one. I am SR 78, so it should be shown shouldn't it? What gives?
Old 01-28-2013, 04:49 AM   #2
BiggD
54 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
The Assault Stance unlocks with the Commendation: First Strike Master.

It doesn't show until you have either Proficient or Adept complete, I think.

Thanks to Xerofox for the stunningly suave signature!
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:58 AM   #3
Nevander

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   5,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BiggD View Post
It doesn't show until you have either Proficient or Adept complete, I think.
That explains it. That sure is retarded, because then how would anyone know it exists? They should all be shown regardless, same goes for armor and everything.

One thing I hate nowadays, you have to rank up to see it, then rank up more to get it. Then you might even have to unlock it. Like, wtf.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:05 AM   #4
BiggD
54 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   10,000 posts   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post
That explains it. That sure is retarded, because then how would anyone know it exists? They should all be shown regardless, same goes for armor and everything.

One thing I hate nowadays, you have to rank up to see it, then rank up more to get it. Then you might even have to unlock it. Like, wtf.
The fact that they aren't shown from the beginning is lame. I guess it's built that way so that they will only appear as unlockables once you complete a certain set of challenges; basically making you play the game a certain way even though you wouldn't know how to unlock them.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:07 AM   #5
Ty-Rex
I <3 troy0891 x360a

Tylord824's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 3   CABS Beta Tester   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevander View Post

The absolute worst part of all the armory stuff is when you first are able to see it, there's the little star in the menu telling you there's new stuff, but when you actually get it unlocked, there's no notification about it at all and most of the time I never knew I unlocked something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakethemuss View Post
I could be a stud with females and get laid all the time

Ty-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:09 AM   #6
BiggD
54 Days 'Til Halo 2

BiggDope's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
The absolute worst part of all the armory stuff is when you first are able to see it, there's the little star in the menu telling you there's new stuff, but when you actually get it unlocked, there's no notification about it at all and most of the time I never knew I unlocked something.
This pisses me off too. Also the fact that there's just a star in general. I have OCD and always have to check the Armory just to get right of the star.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:16 AM   #7
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheuh2 View Post
Quoted for truth. I'd rather be told that it's available, not that it's visible and taunting me outside of my arms reach...

Plus I really hate having to unlock Emblems and Background plates. I can understand armor parts, but Emblems shouldn't be. I really hate having to get rid of the star everytime something shows up because I have to remember my exact setup so I don't accidentally change it, than scroll through the long-ass list to find it.
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote