PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-03-2013, 06:21 PM   #61
ZingZitang

ZingZitang's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
IW said they were looking at weapon dlc but it would be hard to do, and also battlefield has dlc weapons. they will just include it in an update but disable it, and when you buy the dlc you get the key to unlock it
Treyarch has also said the same thing in the past, for World at War I believe. In the end its not really up to them, its up to Activision.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
Adding extra weapons isn't hard to do. Take Borderlands for example. Hundreds of new guns added in each DLC. All you need is the compatibility pack to be in other people's games. I have no clue why they said it was difficult.
I remember reading some general garbage about memory or processing or something like that, because of the way the engine works. Something like In every multiplayer match, the engine has to load and render all the textures, animations, and sounds for every gun in the game.

Whatever the Reason, its complete BS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayonTarget View Post
A 3gb patch.
Battlefields compatability updates are 3 jiggabites because Your average Battlefield map is bigger than all modern warfare(1 & 2 & 3) and Black Ops(1 & 2) Maps combined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCX360 View Post
I tell you what, if Mirage is Castle, then, my god, will this be the best game ever.
Agreed. Although I doubt its a remake, Even one map from World at War would be Amazing. World at War had the best maps hands down in my opinion.

“Burn down your cities and leave our farms, and your cities will spring up again as if by magic; but destroy our farms and the grass will grow in the streets of every city in the country.”
- William Jennings Bryan
ZingZitang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #62
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

Oh great, fog and the evil little pieces of shit gremlins. Is there even 1 person who liked those? Why can't they just leave those out.
30000 Gamerscore: A Knife to the Heart-50G (AC: Brotherhood)

GT: AtR ZacAttack
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #63
i fist brown i

i fist brown i's Gamercard

i so badly wish that Call of Duty would implement a feature (especially treyarch installments) where you can turn OFF the Multiplayer DLC Maps. I always had to delete the DLC maps on Black Ops while playing online and Re-download them when i played zombies.

i didnt "have" to delete the maps, but i chose to because it is very rare that a DLC COD map is good. i find the DLC maps to be very "low budget" and "nonsensical"

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

i fist brown i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #64
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by i fist brown i View Post
i so badly wish that Call of Duty would implement a feature (especially treyarch installments) where you can turn OFF the Multiplayer DLC Maps. I always had to delete the DLC maps on Black Ops while playing online and Re-download them when i played zombies.

i didnt "have" to delete the maps, but i chose to because it is very rare that a DLC COD map is good. i find the DLC maps to be very "low budget" and "nonsensical"
In MW3 they did, u just & to press select at the menu & no more god awful dlc maps.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #65
JORDAN K 95

Send a message via Skype™ to JORDAN K 95

JORDAN K 95's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
New details!

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...maps-detailed/

Quote:
Images confirming the rumored Revolution DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 appeared on the game’s official mobile site over the weekend, according to reports.

The DLC appeared on the game’s official mobile site briefly before being taken down, according to MP1st. A banner also appeared on the site showing a couple of soldiers and a zombie with the DLC’s title on it. A user on the Call of Duty official forums also claims to have discovered three Achievements/Trophies tied to the new Zombies map, Die Rise:

I Can See Clearly Now – In Die Rise, clear all the fog.
Don’t Rock the Boat – In Die Rise, complete an entire cycle in the wagon without it being damaged.
Anonymous! – In Die Rise, kill a zombie using only the Black Hat.
Revolution will include four new multiplayer maps, one new Zombies map, and a new SMG. Amazon recently updated its Black Ops 2 page with details on the five maps and the new weapon included in the DLC:

Hydro–This large map allows you to use the dam and water to your advantage to block paths and stop enemies.
Downhill–A medium-sized map based in the French Alps complete with snow, chair lifts, and a strategically placed lodge.
Grind–Set within the locale of the Venice, California boardwalk, this small skate park map is sure to deliver fast and frenetic Call of Duty action.
Mirage–This Gobi Desert multiplayer map utilizes sand dunes to provide different levels of elevation and a sanctuary in the center as a natural chokepoint.
Zombies – Die Rise–The Zombie apocalypse has invaded China, turning down town into a dilapidated and dangerous MC Escher painting.
Peacekeeper SMG–This impressive sub-machine gun fills the open weapon slot in your load-out with power and accuracy.
Fog returning - FUCK YOU

yes there is an achievement for removing fog, but im still annoyed the fog will be there at all. and if there is ONE lava pit i will not enjoy playing this map anymore than green run.

Thanks for the sig Gackt

BF4 RANK:
JORDAN K 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:57 PM   #66
LFC9LFC

LFC9LFC's Gamercard
Kill a zombie with the Black Hat. Interesting...

LFC9LFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:31 AM   #67
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Maybe they are being mind controlled or have some electrical input in zombies head and when you hack them they spaz out.
ll Mr Bubbles ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #68
MILLER 510

TIM MILLER TIME's Gamercard
I can't wait. I'm completely bored with the maps already.

MILLER 510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:14 AM   #69
jtmolloy93

Rooster Ring's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ll Mr Bubbles ll View Post
Maybe they are being mind controlled or have some electrical input in zombies head and when you hack them they spaz out.
I think you're right, when you a throw a emp they stop as if they have lost all life, maybe a black hat will blow there brains up.
jtmolloy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #70
Jordan64

Jordan64's Gamercard
Treyarch no fucking easter egg achievement please!!

Also interested in boosting for:
Battlefield 3 (Bullseye, Destroyer)
Halo ODST (All firefight achievements)
GTA IV (Multiplayer achievements)
Gears 2 (Like Father, Like Gun, Blood on the Sand)
Gears 1 (All versus achievements)
Bioshock 2 (Rank achievements)
Resident Evil 6(Few versus achievements)
Jordan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 AM   #71
otaking live

Send a message via MSN to otaking live

Otaking Live's Gamercard

Awards Showcase VGO Silver Medal   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Silver   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan64 View Post
Treyarch no fucking easter egg achievement please!!

Oh come on. You know it's going to be in there.

otaking live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:27 PM   #72
PrinceofDeath86

Send a message via Yahoo to PrinceofDeath86

PrinceofDeath01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MILLER 510 View Post
I can't wait. I'm completely bored with the maps already.
The maps are dull an not very exciting to play, they are too small, besides Aftermath (Trash map!!)
Old 01-20-2013, 02:48 AM   #73
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

What intrigues me the most about this map pack is that it adds a new weapon to the mix (the Peacekeeper SMG), something that Activision or Infinity Ward/Treyarch have never done before in their map packs. Next to Chaos mode in MW3's Collection 3, a new weapon is a wonderful addition aside from new maps

Hopefully the SMG is good enough for me to use and the maps are actually worthy of a purchase.
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #74
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JORDAN K 95 View Post
New details!

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...maps-detailed/

Fog returning - FUCK YOU

yes there is an achievement for removing fog, but im still annoyed the fog will be there at all. and if there is ONE lava pit i will not enjoy playing this map anymore than green run.
My guess is removing the fog is part of the easteregg.... so not something you'd want to do every game.
Also.... I wonder if the smg will be diamond

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #75
raptor_256

raptor256's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Hooter View Post
Not really concerned about the SMG being in MP or just zoms. Now if it nullifies my diamond camo because it is an addition, I might be slightly annoyed.

Hopefully these maps will be better than some of the garbage maps in the game already and yes I am talking to you: Turbine, Hijacked, Aftermath, Overflow, and Carrier
one youtube commentator thinks it'll be added to a dlc weapons category, similar to maps. so you will only have to gold camo one weapon to get it diamond. what happens when/if a second dlc weapon is added is anyones guess
raptor_256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #76
PrinceofDeath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_256 View Post
one youtube commentator thinks it'll be added to a dlc weapons category, similar to maps. so you will only have to gold camo one weapon to get it diamond. what happens when/if a second dlc weapon is added is anyones guess
This would kind of make sense seeing as how the have a DLC Category for Calling Cards.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #77
WoodsMonk

WoodsMonk's Gamercard
If those are the correct achievements, I'm guessing 125G?

WoodsMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:26 PM   #78
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalDeathSG45 View Post
What intrigues me the most about this map pack is that it adds a new weapon to the mix (the Peacekeeper SMG), something that Activision or Infinity Ward/Treyarch have never done before in their map packs. Next to Chaos mode in MW3's Collection 3, a new weapon is a wonderful addition aside from new maps

Hopefully the SMG is good enough for me to use and the maps are actually worthy of a purchase.

Kind of a neat idea if the weapon can be picked up in multiplayer by someone who does not own the DLC.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:31 PM   #79
FatalDeathSG45

BloodScourge88's Gamercard

So, they've added a playlist for the Revolution map pack... even though the map pack isn't even out yet. They could have just waited three more days
FatalDeathSG45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #80
Harry94

Pear of Justice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor_256 View Post
I just read on MP1st that you need the 6 SMGs gold to be able to get the peacekeeper diamond. The peacekeeper however won't effect diamond camo for the regular SMGs though.

I want to know the achievements!

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:24 PM   #81
SIMPLYMIDGET

simplymidget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Arrow

1. I Can See Clearly Now - In Die Rise, clear all the fog.
  2. Don't Rock the Boat - In Die Rise, complete an entire cycle in the wagon without it being damaged.
  3. Anonymous! - In Die Rise, kill a zombie using only the Black Hat.
Any validity surrounding these achievements, or are they still 'speculation'? Thanks.

Don't waste time pulling off the petals. Cut off the head. - Spirit of Summer, Ryse

SIMPLYMIDGET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:39 PM   #82
PrinceofDeath86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMPLYMIDGET View Post
  1. I Can See Clearly Now - In Die Rise, clear all the fog.
  2. Don't Rock the Boat - In Die Rise, complete an entire cycle in the wagon without it being damaged.
  3. Anonymous! - In Die Rise, kill a zombie using only the Black Hat.
Any validity surrounding these achievements, or are they still 'speculation'? Thanks.
I'd only assume they're fake, Die Rise is a skyscraper an will have no wagon or fog.