PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #31
fastNcurious

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just a minor formatting suggestion. Currently looks like:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPyx View Post
Attack of the Saints

#30 - Parking - 11:49
After defeating the first two Saints you need to go down the stairs. You will then be in the courtyard. There is a blue car and on a box next to this car is the evidence.

#31 - Reception - 12:07
After leaving the reception you can see a gas station. In front of the gas station are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.

#32 - Cornfield - 12:26
When reaching the cornfield stay on main path. There are two caravans. Between the caravans are some boxes and on one of these boxes is the evidence.
Skurky's Law#33 - Courthouse - 12:59
From where the level starts turn around immediately and go into the room that has a sculpture in the center. Keep going left and into the Security Room. Here you will find the evidence on a table.

Easier to see if Skurky's Law is on its own line and bolded. At first, I thought there were a ton of evidence to get in Attack of the Saints.

Great guide. I LOVE text guides. Can't be bothered to pause, rewind, fastforward through vids.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 03:45 PM   #32
Lucas McCain

o LucasMcCain o's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR ROYAL 03 View Post
Thanks for the extra effort that went into the text descriptions, if i wanted to just watch and follow a video i would have gone straight to Youtube. Its the extras that go into a good guide that keep me coming back to this site.

The time you found each collectible was a nice touch and something anyone who adds a video guide in future may want to consider.

Congratulations on a job welldone.
Can't think of a better way to say this, so......THIS.
Thanks again man.
Lucas McCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #33
kinghomer

great guide thank you
kinghomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #34
ParoXysm QC

ParoXysm QC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Micro Guide - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Great guide as always!
I just want to mention that you forgot the first evidence of Skurky's Law.

Edit: It has already been mentioned, sorry about that.
ParoXysm QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #35
ThexNoblexSaint

ThexNoblexSaint's Gamercard
So, yeah nice guide and all but it could be better. The descriptions were a little lacking at times, forcing me to watch the video to find exact locations. Also, the whole kill every living thing approach you take makes it a little less valuable as a guide because there are people who are trying to do this silently and your guide is the complete antithesis of that. You also missed the evidence inside of tommy the tailors place. You go in the door behind tommy the tailor after receiving your new suit and there's the evidence on a desk in the basement along with 4 unique disguises only found there. Not sure if the evidence at the tailors counts or not but you probably should have included it either way, unless you didn't actually know about it.
ThexNoblexSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #36
ThexNoblexSaint

ThexNoblexSaint's Gamercard
Oh, apologies for a second immediate posting, but I feel the need to post my two cents on this whole who posted what first and such. Honesty, I think it's rather childish that people are making such a big deal about it. Post your guides, make your descriptions, and let people use the guide that they want to. If people don't like your guide they won't use it. If they do, they will and some may even be nice enough to praise you for it. Quit complaining just because someone doesn't give you credit for something, it's not like you're going to win anything for being the "most bestest poster ever." Just calm down and enjoy your gaming.

Last edited by ThexNoblexSaint; 04-16-2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: I spell funny things
ThexNoblexSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:42 PM   #37
O0mix0O

O0mix0O's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Love the guide thanks a bundle.

The only problem and it's only presentation really.

"Skurky's Law#33 - Courthouse - 12:59"

Skurky's Law is the name of a level so I'm guessing it was meant to be on it's own line and in bold.

90,000G - 01/08/2013
Batman: Arkham City

O0mix0O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:54 AM   #38
PowerPyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by O0mix0O View Post
Love the guide thanks a bundle.

The only problem and it's only presentation really.

"Skurky's Law#33 - Courthouse - 12:59"

Skurky's Law is the name of a level so I'm guessing it was meant to be on it's own line and in bold.
Thanks, fixed it!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:29 AM   #39
Drazer76

Drazer76's Gamercard
Great guide thanks. I love to see more text guides and like how your videos are set out with the info on screen.

Don't mind that your approach isn't the silent one. I watch the video if I need to to find where it is, then work out my silent way to get it. Adds to the fun.

Cheers
Drazer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #40
Drazer76

Drazer76's Gamercard
Quick following question guys.
If you miss one of the later in the level evidences.
Do you have to start that level from the whining when replaying or can you chapter select as it were. (I.e. go straight to the arena section of the wrestler kill?)
Drazer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #41
Andre16182

Andre16182's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazer76 View Post
Quick following question guys.
If you miss one of the later in the level evidences.
Do you have to start that level from the whining when replaying or can you chapter select as it were. (I.e. go straight to the arena section of the wrestler kill?)
No, you don't. You can choose a specific area within whichever level it may be that you need to replay, so there's no need in replaying an entire level from the beginning to get any evidence you missed. For example, the level you're talking about, "Fight Night", you can choose to start at either "Patriot's Hangar" or "The Arena".

OT:

Thank you very much @PowerPyx! This was very helpful.

Avatar & Signature Created By ESYLD
Andre16182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:51 AM   #42
GVNMllN

GVNMllN's Gamercard
Thanks for this. Useful for my second run through for all achievements etc.
GVNMllN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 03:07 AM   #43
TheSaferHouse

TheSaferHouse's Gamercard
Just got all collectibles no problem, another excellent guide from PowerPyx. Thank you!
TheSaferHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 11:34 PM   #44
Kopalco

Kopalco's Gamercard
Thank you for video guide!!
Kopalco is offline   Reply With Quote