PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Dead Island
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-21-2012, 09:08 AM   #151
jamiefors

Jamiefors's Gamercard
Cheers for putting this guide together, i'm 70/72 but will follow this while doing another play through
jamiefors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 05:51 AM   #152
SirkSirk

Is it just me, or has this been posted elsewhere...

http://deadislandwiki.com/wiki/There_and_back_again
SirkSirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #153
Abrupt Dolphin

Abrupt Dolphin's Gamercard
great guide thankyou. ended up needing just the overpass camp so had no idea about it
Abrupt Dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:21 AM   #154
ian333333

Ian333333's Gamercard
bollocks! someone joined my game in the prison and i missed one place in there now my games back at the very start an i cant get back to the prison is there any way to get there quickly???
Old 01-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #155
Original Jet Li

RichLFC360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian333333 View Post
bollocks! someone joined my game in the prison and i missed one place in there now my games back at the very start an i cant get back to the prison is there any way to get there quickly???
Me and a friend are just starting the jungle once we get 45 locations from the city...if you send me a FR and tell me the location you need I will send you a invite when we are there and you should get the achievement(I think) although it may be the weekend or even early next week when we're there, because we are trying to do everything in the game.
GT RichLFC360

Anyway on with my question me and a friend are both missing the same location in the city and I've been reading the guide about the gas station...where is the gas station? I don't remember going there let alone even finding it again, any help would greatly appreciated,

Secondly I've noticed in my game I have some locations that's not in your guide I have a place called DROWNED HOPE, I also have quarantine which I'm guessing is dead zone? And supermarket district which again I'm guessing is market district.

Lastly the wiki guide mentions a place called langar road, where is this?

Thanks in advance
LEGO STAR WARS TCS, MASS EFFECT, OBLIVION,TEST DRIVE UNLIMITED,TIMESHIFT,TOMB RAIDER:LEGEND,VIVA PINTA

ARCADE 1OO%
GAUNTLET,GOLDEN AXE, PORTAL: STILL ALIVE,UNO
PROUDEST 100%
DEAD RISING
Original Jet Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:32 PM   #156
ian333333

Ian333333's Gamercard
i had all 57 locations before going to the prison im not sure which one i missed in there?

weird i started a new game at chapter 16 as soon as it loaded up it unlocked?! :s

Last edited by ian333333; 01-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.
ian333333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:38 AM   #157
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard
At 69'/72. I'm almost positive I missed the 2 locations (one location counts as 2,glitch) at the Jungle. Will load up that in chapter select. I'm worried about this achivement.

Ps yes this is copied from the Dead Island Wiki as someone else said. Shame on OP.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 AM   #158
Grimfel

Zombicidal RT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadsea 18 View Post
At 69'/72. I'm almost positive I missed the 2 locations (one location counts as 2,glitch) at the Jungle. Will load up that in chapter select. I'm worried about this achivement.

Ps yes this is copied from the Dead Island Wiki as someone else said. Shame on OP.
Not even sure the bolded part deserves a response... but seriously? You think that this thread, was copied from the Dead Island Wiki? That the DI wiki was the only place on the interwebs that had a list of locations? It's not like this a walkthrough or anything. It is a list of locations. Anyone who bought the strat guide could have copied them out of there. Anyone who legitimately played the game could have written them down as they went.
Assuming the DI Wiki works the same as other wikis, it's user created content. So who's to say that the DI wiki didn't steal it from here??
STFUAGTFO

To answer your "question"... if that is what it is then you have nothing to worry about... pretty sure people are getting this no matter what now. It may take some backtracking and whatnot, but I don't think it is totally broken any more...

Retail Completed 100% - 22
Arcade Completed 100% - 12
Want to Grind - GoW:Judgement /Borderlands2/Tomb Raider
(No FR or Parties accepted without message)
LotRO - Grimfel - Member of the LONGBEARD LEGION!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NataSS Inc View Post
It makes my naughty bits tingle when I can do it on my own.
Grimfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 05:56 PM   #159
Luis Ownz

Donut Deity's Gamercard
Hey I'm missing ONE location and I don't think it's anywhere in the resort. Most likely in the city or jungle. Since my campaign started over and set me back at the resort, it'll take me a while to get to the city, and even longer for the jungle.
If anyone is currently in the city or jungle, please let me join your game and let me search for the one location. I have some ideas on what I might be missing so I promise I'll be quick.
Send me a message on XBL, my gamertag is Luis Ownz. Thanks.

Luis Ownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:19 PM   #160
RandomHero92

xSH0CK TR00PERx's Gamercard
finally got it! thanks mate.
RandomHero92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:34 PM   #161
Fueled by Rage

Fueled by Rage's Gamercard
Awesome guide! It will help out alot!
Fueled by Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #162
JASEL84

COD MASTAH's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Thanks for the guide. Any map maybe for that?

Prestige 10: Modern Warfare
Prestige 10: World at War
Prestige 10: Modern Warfare 2
Prestige 14: Black Ops
Prestige 14: Modern Warfare 3

Real gameplay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCDxvRFGp0&feature=plcp
JASEL84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:43 PM   #163
IGameNerdify

torgeir 97's Gamercard
Smile Thanks.

Thank you soooooo much for posting this. I was missing the Overpass camp
IGameNerdify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 07:18 AM   #164
Rainleaf

Rainleaf's Gamercard
Thank you very much for this!!
Rainleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 08:34 AM   #165
SLEEPYvsPSYCHO

WCC SLEEPY's Gamercard
Hi!
I have already started to play without this guide and I just reached the jungle.

My question is: Am I screwed now if I haven't got all the location to this point or can I still go back and get them now?

2nd question: Is there any way to check in the menues how many locations I have, or do I have have to wait for next new location to see the tracker?
SLEEPYvsPSYCHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:50 PM   #166
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
So I'm at 71/72 and completed the story.. I'm on NG+.. should I just trudge through again on this character to find that one location? Or am I screwed out of this somehow?

It might be in the prison.. is there an infirmary in the prison? There was one quest where the guy needed thorazine.. but it kept bringing me to a point that I couldn't get to.. I don't see it on the list.. but it seemed odd and it was the only quest I couldn't complete in the final Act.
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Last edited by Xenolith666; 02-13-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:08 AM   #167
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I'm now at the laboratory, and already have 57/72 locations, so it looks good to go.

The Waterfall Bunker fast travel, even though not required, was almost impossible to find for me. I died several times while doing the mission there, so when I eventually loaded the weapons onto a car, I immediately sped off without exploring. Eventually I couldn't find the location where the fight occurred, and it took me forever. I was hoping to use the bunker as a point of reference to find the Jungle Village. I eventually turned to google for Jungle Village, and found an image that pinpointed the location, so it was good.

And then I found that Waterfall Bunker fast travel while heading to do the quest for Nikolai (Russian Village etc.). Lol
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:50 PM   #168
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Turns out I had missed the Chief's Office in the police station; on my first playthrough I remember specifically playing co-op throughout most of the 2nd act to knock out those achievements.. so make sure you enter both rooms.. detective's office is right next door.
100% RPG's: 38 Post #8
Proudest: Star Ocean; Dark Souls
Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote