PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
uzumakixseb

UzumakixSE's Gamercard
mw3 boost ?

hi there i will be hosting a team tactical boosting lobby i need 3 more ppl that have 2 controllers each and have tactical insertion unlocked please message me my gamertag is = UzumakixSEB
uzumakixseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
tigersrule
Community & Events Team

Tiger XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Diamond   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - tigersrule   Staff - Community and Events Team   1,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Lolololololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Assault View Post
I've never been to California, but it's going to be a shame that my first trip out there will be mostly me kicking your ass.
Community Blogs | Ambassadors | Community Gaming | Artist of the Month

tigersrule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:27 PM   #3
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Whilst boosting for achievements isn't against the rules, boosting in MW3 for ranks, shiny gold shinies and other all K/D as they call it is against their rules of use.

Unlucky, but you'll get to unlock Tactical Insertion again.

Damn I'm so depressed.

Last edited by CHIRUNO99; 09-20-2012 at 04:30 PM.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
uzumakixseb

UzumakixSE's Gamercard
agreed

yes you are right my friend but believe me you don't get caught doing it this way and agreed its against the rules but hey rules are made to be broken not even gods profits were perfect dude
Old 09-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
AFreakinCabbag3

AFreakinCabbag3's Gamercard

Just go into 1v1 if you really can't do the challenge normally.

World's First Team to 100% Dungeon Fighter Online
Spelling and grammar? Over-rated!
AFreakinCabbag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:58 PM   #6
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
Hey noob- don't make new threads to ask people to boost. We have a thread for that. It's really a simple process to find this thread. Just open your eyes. You'll find it here since you obviously cannot comprehend the rules of x360a.

I'm not trying to be a mod, just a smart-ass.

100% All Call of Duties.

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
uzumakixseb

UzumakixSE's Gamercard
ok

Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally) if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school.... i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that and as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #8
CHIRUNO99

chiruno99's Gamercard

This thread now highlights what I hate about the Call of Duty fan base.

Damn I'm so depressed.
CHIRUNO99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #9
ll Mr Bubbles ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakixseb View Post
Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally) if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school.... i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that and as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.
Lol another call of youtube tryhard trying to further his internet ego.... move along child. As for calling someone an "illiterate who dropped out of school".

1. Look up the meaning of illiterate

Illiterate = someone who cant read or write.

Not someone who doesnt engage in a conversation in a civilized manner.

2. You can't form a sentence or paragraph for that matter. Seems your the one who dropped out of school ? 70+ words in one sentence?
Old 09-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #10
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob, you're talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats accidentally. If you think I'm a noob I'll face you 1 on 1 in a quick scope match, and throw your ass on youtube. There is a way to talk to people, but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that you probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school. I hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation. So far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree. You are the only ass hole here so study that and as I said earlier, face me 1 on 1 and I'll show you what this noob can do.
Calling someone illiterate while making so many mistakes? LOL

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:40 PM   #11
XoNiNjAlEoNoX

Quote:
I will trickshot the shit out of you!

Just another freak, in the freak kingdom.
XoNiNjAlEoNoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #12
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
Quote:
God, where do I begin?

Quote:
Silversluggerz watch your tone you boob,
You spelled my name wrong and there is no tone. I was clearly stating I was being a smart ass and for good reason- you're a dumb ass.

Quote:
your talking to a legit 20th prestiger here who has reset his stats (accidentally)
It's "you're" for starters.. And, no one gives two shits if you're a 'legit' 20 prestige. No one gives a shit if you're an illegitimate 20 prestige. No one gives a shit what prestige you are or who you are.

Quote:
if u think I'm a noob ill face u 1 on 1 in a quick scope match and throw your ass on youtube
I called you a noob because you are a noob to these forums. You're an idiot who cannot read the rules or grasp common sense. That is why you're a noob. And, as far as quick scoping goes- it's fucking dumb. If you quick scope daily and put videos on Youtube for all the world to view, you need to get a life you loser. You know who watches those videos on Youtube? Losers who sit in their mom's basements all their lives or kids under the age of twelve, which I am assuming you are. It's not cool and it's really pathetic that you're showing off what every other ten-year-old has done.

Quote:
there is a way to talk to people but if your parents didn't teach you that or the fact that u probably are an illiterate that dropped out of school....
I was actually being pretty nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt, moron. I could have called you an idiot from the start and belittled you, but I was being rather sarcastic about the entire situation. And I am an accounting major at my local university graduating with honors as well as obtaining my Master's Degree in a year. How's that for dropping out of school? And another thing- if you're going to call an individual illiterate, make sure you proofread your shit first. Your grammatical errors are appalling and embarrassing.

Quote:
i hold no grudges but practice the art of conversation, so far everyone here has been well behaved and well mannered, even if they agree or disagree... you are the only ass hole here so study that
Do you even understand what you just said? Did you even read what I replied back to you? We have a thread for searching for online play. USE it. It is a simple process that allows the overall Modern Warfare 3 thread to not be cluttered. You also hold 'grudges' against individuals over the internet? Grow some balls.

And finally,
Quote:
as i said earlier face me 1 on 1 ill show you what this noob can do.
Do you go to school and tell all your friends about the one-versus-one match-ups you have the night before? Life doesn't revolve around Call of Duty. There is a lot more to this world than video games kid.

100% All Call of Duties.

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
yourbreakfast99

Breakfas's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSluggerMZ View Post
God, where do I begin?

You spelled my name wrong and there is no tone. I was clearly stating I was being a smart ass and for good reason- you're a dumb ass.

It's "you're" for starters.. And, no one gives two shits if you're a 'legit' 20 prestige. No one gives a shit if you're an illegitimate 20 prestige. No one gives a shit what prestige you are or who you are.

I called you a noob because you are a noob to these forums. You're an idiot who cannot read the rules or grasp common sense. That is why you're a noob. And, as far as quick scoping goes- it's fucking dumb. If you quick scope daily and put videos on Youtube for all the world to view, you need to get a life you loser. You know who watches those videos on Youtube? Losers who sit in their mom's basements all their lives or kids under the age of twelve, which I am assuming you are. It's not cool and it's really pathetic that you're showing off what every other ten-year-old has done.

I was actually being pretty nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt, moron. I could have called you an idiot from the start and belittled you, but I was being rather sarcastic about the entire situation. And I am an accounting major at my local university graduating with honors as well as obtaining my Master's Degree in a year. How's that for dropping out of school? And another thing- if you're going to call an individual illiterate, make sure you proofread your shit first. Your grammatical errors are appalling and embarrassing.

Do you even understand what you just said? Did you even read what I replied back to you? We have a thread for searching for online play. USE it. It is a simple process that allows the overall Modern Warfare 3 thread to not be cluttered. You also hold 'grudges' against individuals over the internet? Grow some balls.

And finally,

Do you go to school and tell all your friends about the one-versus-one match-ups you have the night before? Life doesn't revolve around Call of Duty. There is a lot more to this world than video games kid.
Round of applause everyone
yourbreakfast99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 03:57 AM   #14
SilentStrike011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbreakfast99 View Post
Round of applause everyone
I'm applauding
People like the creator of this thread are what ruined this game.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:03 PM   #15
shartnpants

shartnpants's Gamercard
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
shartnpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #16
Rasp

Quote:
I'm really hoping you're trolling.
Rasp is offline   Reply With Quote