PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman: Absolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-27-2012, 06:17 AM   #1
david

kiddaddio2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
information is power not unlocking

double checked all levels and got ach for hard but nothing any ideas
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #2
InsertCoffee

InsertCoffee's Gamercard
Did you get the evidence in "one of a kind"? it's in the basement. Don't know if it counts for the achievement, because there is no challenge. but i just assumed that i had to get it as well.

InsertCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
david

kiddaddio2's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
ya got that one but still nothing what a rip
david is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
Dark3st0fS0uls

Dark3st0fS0uls's Gamercard
I've had exactly the same problem. Can't offer any help, but you're not the only one. Only thing I can think is does each piece of evidence have to be unlocked in the same difficulty? Not sure I can be bothered to go all the way through again to find out.
Dark3st0fS0uls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #5
Harry94

pear of justice's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark3st0fS0uls View Post
I've had exactly the same problem. Can't offer any help, but you're not the only one. Only thing I can think is does each piece of evidence have to be unlocked in the same difficulty? Not sure I can be bothered to go all the way through again to find out.
Somebody on PS3T had the same problem, they got them on different diffuclties. I believe you have to get them all on one difficulty then.

Harry94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:04 AM   #6
ricky2344

Send a message via MSN to ricky2344

TricKyRicKy xD's Gamercard
Happens to me aswel, I have all evidence but no achievement!!!! Fucking 970G

1st on x360a/ joint 1st on TA to complete the uprising dlc in black ops 2.

1st on x360a to complete amazing Alex (WP)
ricky2344 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #7
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Check that every challenge related to the evidence is marked has done in the stats.
Old 12-02-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
Razmon

Same thing happened to me today.
This game is seriously retarded!!!
I completed the whole game on hard and was just about to go back and get the last pieces of evidence when the game freezes and my save file becomes corrupt.

I start all over again JUST to get all the evidence, and when I finally get the last piece it doesn't unlock anyway! This game was pretty good at first, but I'm seriously pissed off at it right now!!

I've triple-checked all the boxes and made sure that I have all the evidence, and now I don't even know if it's worth restarting a THIRD time to get this sh**ty achievement since it might not unlock that time either.

If anyone has a solution I'd be more than glad to hear it. But I'm a 100% sure I've taken all the evidence so that's not the problem.
Razmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #9
Askeroth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark3st0fS0uls View Post
I went through the whole game on normal and I didn't get this achievement. I got all of the evidence, even the "uncounted" one, and nothing happened.
Askeroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 AM   #10
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
I got them on different difficulties (Hard first, then mop-up on Medium), and it didn't unlock for me either.

Kinda pissed :/

Cakolukia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #11
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
I think I also mixed the difficulties (normal/hard/normal) but got it

Seems this game really need a good patching.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:21 AM   #12
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davhuit View Post
I think I also mixed the difficulties (normal/hard/normal) but got it

Seems this game really need a good patching.
Did you play levels straight through while getting the evidence? I just went through on Normal and got the ones I got on Hard (meaning I've now picked up every piece of evidence on Normal), and nothing...no achievement, only a pissed off me.

And I'll be damned if I'm to run through the whole game on one playthrough, picking up every piece of evidence solely for this achievement...

Though I would like the pretty 1000

Old 12-03-2012, 07:55 PM   #13
SupremeNacho4

SupremeNacho4's Gamercard
I did my play through on normal getting all my evidence as I went through., Finshed the story and then did level select to get the rest of my challenges done before moving on to hard mode. Everything unlocked for me with no trouble. Also, my save got corrupted before, so I started a new game and saved to an external hard drive after each completed mission. I know it sucks for you guy's that didn't get it but if you really want the achievement, I would do it the way I did to save yourself a headache.
SupremeNacho4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:40 AM   #14
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakolukia View Post
Did you play levels straight through while getting the evidence? I just went through on Normal and got the ones I got on Hard (meaning I've now picked up every piece of evidence on Normal), and nothing...no achievement, only a pissed off me.

And I'll be damned if I'm to run through the whole game on one playthrough, picking up every piece of evidence solely for this achievement...

Though I would like the pretty 1000
No, and I probably took some evidences several times as I first finished the game in normal mode (taking some evidences but not all), then I finished the game in hard mode ((taking some evidences but not all, and probably some I already had).

Then I checked the list and took the one I was missing by using the chapters select option.

If it's really a bug for some peoples, best would be to report it to the developpers. They may as well patch it in the next patch (they would just need to check in the stats if all the evicende are marked as unlocked, and if yes, unlock the achievement if it's not already unlocked).

If you redo the whole game, I would advice you to keep a save before getting the last evidence. That's way, if you get the bug again, you will be able to try to clear your cache and try to get the last evidence again to see if the achievement unlocks (sometimes, on some games, achievement don't unlock at the first time, but if you reload a save and retry, they sometimes unlock at the second or third try).

And if all of this don't work, keeping a save with all the evidences except one might help you getting the achievement later if they patch it.

Last edited by davhuit; 12-04-2012 at 03:46 AM.
davhuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:51 AM   #15
Askeroth

I made a thread on the official forum; if enough people complain about it, maybe they'll do something. I just replayed every level - not "new game" - on hard and I got all of the evidence, but this achievement still didn't unlock. I'm hesitant to select "new game" because I put so much effort into completing all but three challenges.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=131237
Old 12-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
davhuit

HieiTF76's Gamercard
They'll probably fix it if it's has been asked in the forums, it's a pretty easy thing to fix.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:45 PM   #17
Askeroth

I deleted my save and ran through the game on normal. It only takes about six hours if you know what you're doing. The achievement finally popped this time. You have to delete your save for this to work, as merely selecting "new game" keeps your challenges, which includes the evidence ones.

Still, it should have unlocked the first time. At least I'm finally done. All achievements unlocked.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:57 PM   #18
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
I started "New Game" but didn't delete my save. In about 1.5 hours, I'd already made it to the beginning of Attack of the Saints since I know basically every way to beat each mission by now. If this doesn't work and I have to actually delete the entire save, I'm gonna be pretty pissed off.

I was happy I didn't have to play through the game four times to get every achievement like I had to do with Blood Money, even though I enjoyed it, but it looks like the Hitman franchise has got me to do it again haha......bastards.

Old 12-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #19
Cakolukia

Gamboochie's Gamercard
Angry

It didn't work. It seems the ONLY way now is a complete deletion of the save and replay, but I've already gone through the game FOUR times trying to get this. I think I've had it...

I'm pissed.

Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 PM   #20
Roose91

Send a message via MSN to Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
I'm an idiot. I did a normal playthrough and then my hard one, picking up some willy nilly, then did a mop up run on easy. It didn't work. Not researching into it enough I then rushed home from work and smashed out a easy playthrough, grabbing them all, in about 3 hours. Didn't work. Did another mop up/playthrough on normal grabbing each sections evidence and quitting out or finishing the mission. Still nothing. Really starting to get pissing annoying now. Might seem like a dumb question but rather than deleting your save, could you just redo it on another storage device I.e. USB stick or IMU and keep your save?
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

100% Arcade: Battlefield 1943, Zombie Apocolypse.
Roose91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #21
Roose91

Send a message via MSN to Roose91

Roose91's Gamercard
Just got it last night on a new game on my IMU with no other game data on. Did a guns blazing run on normal in about 3 hours. I would very much suggest that the only surefire way of getting this is to grab them all in a single playthrough on normal or higher. Easy will definitely void it. I did it all in one sitting to be safe too.
100% Retail: CoD 2, Hitman:Blood Money, Bully, Just Cause, Assassins Creed, Gun, CoD 4, Oblivion (1250), Bourne Conspiracy, OFDR, Fallout 3 (1550), Halo 3:ODST, Godfather (1250), Godfather II, Qauntum of Solace, MW2,Assassins Creed 2, Viking, Fable II (1350), Borderlands (1250), The Saboteur, Lego Batman, Batman:AA, Bioshock (1100).

100% Arcade: Battlefield 1943, Zombie Apocolypse.
Roose91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:05 PM   #22
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Can't believe i have to research a game to see if its bugged before i play it. Same shit happened to me. Now I have to play the whole thing again. Bullshit.

Should be noted in the guide.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests

Last edited by Filter x360a; 01-28-2013 at 10:11 PM.
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote