PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Kinect
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-09-2013, 08:40 PM   #31
MrFauxfish

My friend has one, we cycle in Dance Central 2/3 as one of our party games when a few of us get together. It's pretty entertaining but other than that I don't know much about the other games that are available.
MrFauxfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:47 PM   #32
The Rev Alk3

The Rev Alk3's Gamercard
Yeah my kinect is collecting dust
The Rev Alk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #33
RodMex2894

RodMex2894's Gamercard
I think it worth's it cause there are really fun games than not only make you play like: woho(bored voive) i'm playing a sport it makes you feel like you're in the game. And foy games I recommend Kinect Sports 1 and 2 I also have andventures but not sure if worth it
RodMex2894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:59 PM   #34
Staniol

staniolpl's Gamercard
I have bought my xbox with kinect together. I didn't have the console earlier.

I think that kinect games are fun especially when having friends and family at your house (like party or something). After few drinks everyone wants to join the game.

When you're alone, kinect games are not so much fun but are a good motivator to get up and move a little. Setting the place to make more space however is annoying. It would be perfect to have a special room for gaming but it's not easy to afford it.
Staniol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #35
DreamDemonify

I actually use mine when I have some buddies over, having a few drinks and then playing with it is always fun ^^
Yeah sure there are lots of games that don't work or are simply stupid by concept, but I've found games like Dance Central, Kinect Sports or Kinect Star Wars to be quite entertaining.
DreamDemonify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #36
TheCookie

GamerRoseChick's Gamercard
I don't have one yet, but I can't wait to try it out! I enjoy the idea of combining gaming and workout. Now I've tried games such as Wii Fit, but even though it can be fun, you don't feel like you're really working out.
TheCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #37
Skorpion XBA

Skorpion XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 3   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Green Thumb - Platinum   Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Achievement Guide - Silver
Total Awards: 34 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCookie View Post
I don't have one yet, but I can't wait to try it out! I enjoy the idea of combining gaming and workout. Now I've tried games such as Wii Fit, but even though it can be fun, you don't feel like you're really working out.
Yeah, until you go a few weeks without playing it and then one night end up playing for hours and feel stiff as hell the next day (or three).
Old 01-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #38
xKiNG KiLLiNGx

Smile It depends!!!

It depends on when and how much you play it. I have a kinect but i dont play it very often. If you have a family then they are worth buying because you can play with others but playing on your own would be boring.The games are ok but can get boring easily. It is completely on how you feel
xKiNG KiLLiNGx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:59 PM   #39
TheCookie

GamerRoseChick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet Ravisher View Post
Yeah, until you go a few weeks without playing it and then one night end up playing for hours and feel stiff as hell the next day (or three).
Well, at least you feel good after that. Even though I can imagine how awful it must be the next days after that... Ouch.

Last edited by TheCookie; 01-15-2013 at 07:47 AM.
TheCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #40
Eternaldarknss

Eternaldarknss's Gamercard
I really like the Kinect and so far my favorite game is Fable journey and the dance centrals
Eternaldarknss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:10 PM   #41
Barad
Back from Dubai!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Tbh, if a new one ever drops to 50 then I will grab one otherwise I don't have any intentions to play on it soon.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #42
Chronic Chilean

Chronic Chilean's Gamercard
My kinect is only used when i babysit or my brother and I play fruit ninja to see who is not in shape.
Chronic Chilean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #43
friendhere

So generally - you don't regret buying Kinect? I'm thinking about doing that. I wish to play Dance Central But are there any good games for boys?
friendhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:33 PM   #44
dougal1981

dougal etherson's Gamercard
Investment

I got the kinect to play games with my son. Admitedly he was only about 1 at the time but it's starting to pay off. We can play games together without having to explain buttons to a three year old. He mainly jumps about having a great time. We do play kiddie games but I've got Mass Effect 3 about to be started and hopefully that will use the kinect well.
dougal1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 06:11 AM   #45
friendhere

Mass Effect 3 - you mean on Xbox, not for Kinect? i Didn't heard about Mass Effect on Kinect
friendhere is offline   Reply With Quote