Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Halo 4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-01-2013, 02:30 PM   #91
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thud17 View Post
I just literally reached SR 130 and then put this code in. That 40,000 xp could have come in handy earlier.. :facepalm
I guess there are a few good things about being slower in multiplayer. I'm only SR-36 so as you pointed out maybe I should focus on unlocking these before I max out in about 3 years.....

A huge Thank You to XxLil Raver xX for the awesome sig and Rajeanero for the awesome Avatar!
JediJake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #92
UriahSpencer

It worked really well and i was searching such useful information for many times for my phone so thank you.
UriahSpencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:38 PM   #93
VaIV Alon

VaIV Alon's Gamercard
hey guys

i know you already got the list with all the glyph codes. i made a short video of them and some glyphs for those who are interested in some glyph locations in war game and spartan ops.

VaIV Alon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:47 PM   #94
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Sweet. Ill have to check out your video when I get off work.

I'm still working on all these so I'm happy for more info on top of current info.

A huge Thank You to XxLil Raver xX for the awesome sig and Rajeanero for the awesome Avatar!
Old 01-02-2013, 08:47 PM   #95
tormond

Tormond's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisCuddlyBear View Post
For the CEA I've gotten all the terminals but no alpha? Can anyone shed any light on this?
I have the same question. I have everything from HA: CE and every time I put the code in it just goes red? Am I doing something wrong? All the other terminal ones (from Halo 4) worked fine but they are a full 10 symbols where the CE ones are only 5?
tormond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #96
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tormond View Post
I have the same question. I have everything from HA: CE and every time I put the code in it just goes red? Am I doing something wrong? All the other terminal ones (from Halo 4) worked fine but they are a full 10 symbols where the CE ones are only 5?
I think you have to enter them from the Waypoint app on your console. I don't think it works by entering the codes on halowaypoint.com.

Can anyone confirm this?

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 01-02-2013 at 10:25 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:33 AM   #97
Virtual Chocolate

Thankyou for all these codes. I didn't even know they existed until today
Virtual Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:05 AM   #98
tormond

Tormond's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
I think you have to enter them from the Waypoint app on your console. I don't think it works by entering the codes on halowaypoint.com.

Can anyone confirm this?
I am entering them on my console. Don't think I have ever actually been to the waypoint website (when I am not playing it I am not that invested in any game). Just curious if it matters that they are 5 digit vs 10 digit codes. Also, I "think" I have entered those somewhere else in the past? Like in Reach or something? Does that matter?
tormond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #99
Kemaleon

Kemaleon's Gamercard
Yeah it does. It's a bit confusing lumping all the Waypoint codes together like people do but remember the Alpha codes will only work if you have completed Halo:CEA and will give you Cr in Halo Reach, NOT Halo 4!

So yeah, you probably used them already.
Kemaleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #100
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
I do think they made a mistake making some for Reach and some for 4. People are I'm sure still playing Reach, but in the interest in moving forward, they should have made them all for 4.

I like the unlocks. I really do. I think its a nice way to get people working on specific goals. I also like that some of the things you have to do, are in the older games. I.E. Halo CE. But the rewards should be all in the newest game.

Old 01-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #101
Doktor Wilhelm

Location: North East, England, United Kingdom, Europe, Earth, Sol System.

Doktor Wilhelm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediJake View Post
I do think they made a mistake making some for Reach and some for 4. People are I'm sure still playing Reach, but in the interest in moving forward, they should have made them all for 4.

I like the unlocks. I really do. I think its a nice way to get people working on specific goals. I also like that some of the things you have to do, are in the older games. I.E. Halo CE. But the rewards should be all in the newest game.
The reach ones are from Halo Anniversary and not something new/hidden in Halo 4; they are not a part of the 'puzzles' that 343i are doing for Halo 4, and as such there's no reason to be annoyed that they are rewards for an older game, it's just that the creator of the image decided to add them in.

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Doktor Wilhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:25 PM   #102
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
The reach ones are from Halo Anniversary and not something new/hidden in Halo 4; they are not a part of the 'puzzles' that 343i are doing for Halo 4, and as such there's no reason to be annoyed that they are rewards for an older game, it's just that the creator of the image decided to add them in.
Well that makes me feel a little better about how they did it.

Old 01-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #103
thud17

vikingblood's Gamercard
Quote:
I guess there are a few good things about being slower in multiplayer. I'm only SR-36 so as you pointed out maybe I should focus on unlocking these before I max out in about 3 years.....

Yeah, I have been playing the crap out of the game for the Infinity Challenge, otherwise, I probably wouldn't ever be maxed out. I meant for this to be a little heads up to help everyone out.

Off topic, when you go to your download history, for the specializations, its titled Specialization Priority Alpha, meaning that in the future, there could be Priority Bravo, Charlie, etc. I'd like to see what other mods they can come up with..
thud17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #104
Caramel Cardinal

CaramelCardinal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Well that makes me feel a little better about how they did it.
yeah CEA ones for reach unlocks were out when CEA came out a year before 4, would have been pointless to wait, plus 130k credits in reach actually was usefull at the time
Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/Fi...aramelCardinal
Caramel Cardinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #105
Caramel Cardinal

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Bronze
the Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) code is now available it gives you 50k and emblem but requires you to have ocmpleted the campaign on Legendary with evry skull on either solo or coop
err good luck :P

Contrary to popular belief this here is a forum signature, it is not however an advertising space, a place where i show off my gamertag or a giraffe skiing in the alps being chased by an army of penguin snipers and a polar bear

Gears of war's gridlock recreated in halo reaches forge and compatible with all game types can be found here
Old 01-16-2013, 05:42 PM   #106
JediJake

Makumazon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Cardinal View Post
the Legendary All Skulls On (LASO) code is now available it gives you 50k and emblem but requires you to have ocmpleted the campaign on Legendary with evry skull on either solo or coop

Holy crap! Must accomplish! Just to say I did it.

Old 01-19-2013, 12:25 AM   #107
Fedeguitar

Fedeguitar's Gamercard
Im the only one with error with the DSTT Helmet?
I have SR 130 and 1025 matchmaking war games, but everytime i try to put the code the game says i didnt reach the 1000 matches.
Fedeguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:38 AM   #108
WnxLogan

WnxLogan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramel Cardinal View Post

Oh God, I just fucking beat the campaign solo legendary. If I had known about this, I would have played with all skulls on. Now I have to do it again.

WnxLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:17 AM   #109
tEhHoLLoW

tEhHoLLoW's Gamercard
Anyone else have problems with the Waypoint Site being unavailable? Ingame the Servers don't work either.

Last edited by tEhHoLLoW; 01-23-2013 at 07:19 AM.
tEhHoLLoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:46 AM   #110
Craphex

Craphex's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Do you think there will be more unlocks now with the second season of ops? Gotta be something hidden away in that 2gb update :P

100,000G Reached: 25/04/12
Craphex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:09 PM   #111
CyberPunch83

CyberPunch83's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craphex View Post
Do you think there will be more unlocks now with the second season of ops? Gotta be something hidden away in that 2gb update :P
My thoughts exactly. 2.21GB of Spartan Ops must be hiding some goodies somewhere, more than the Red vs. Blue Easter Eggs scattered throughout. I'm all for another 39,116 XP for sitting down and spending a few minutes punching in a few number/character things. Very tempted to use those now.

50k achieved 10/10/2011
100k achieved 7/3/2014
Achievement: Wheelie God (20G) - Ride to Hell: Retribution

GTA Online Rank (9/23/2014) 114

Games 100%: 92
Latest: Deadpool

Working on:
World of Tanks (560/700)
Hardwood Backgammon (110/200)
Destiny (starting soon)
CyberPunch83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 10:22 AM   #112
Bannankev

Bannankev's Gamercard
Talking Waypoint

Thank you for this wonderful picture provided with easy to read descriptions on what needs to happen before you unlock them. Some people will always hate just forget about them. I think it works great one thing in one place and all the info you need!
Bannankev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #113
US07

Usman S's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedeguitar View Post
Im the only one with error with the DSTT Helmet?
I have SR 130 and 1025 matchmaking war games, but everytime i try to put the code the game says i didnt reach the 1000 matches.
Same mine won't unlock either

US07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 12:52 AM   #114
MysteriousTonya

Send a message via MSN to MysteriousTonya Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousTonya Send a message via Skype™ to MysteriousTonya

MysteriousTonya's Gamercard
Thank you for the Halo 4 Waypoint codes that helps alot fellas <3

Last edited by MysteriousTonya; 02-05-2013 at 01:59 AM.
MysteriousTonya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #115
Doktor Wilhelm

Majestic Concept art and 25000XP (found on GameFAQs):

"Video games don't affect kids. If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Marcus Brigstocke
Old 02-25-2013, 09:37 PM   #116
Apotheosis001

Apotheosis01's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktor Wilhelm View Post
Majestic Concept art and 25000XP (found on GameFAQs):

This one resets your Spartan rank it is a glitch be warned...

Apotheosis001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #117
Caramel Cardinal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis001 View Post

been fixed now apparently

Old 02-26-2013, 06:59 PM   #118
Doktor Wilhelm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apotheosis001 View Post
It never did for myself.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:52 PM   #119
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Wow, there is an actual "LASO" code? That's pretty stupid. It's too difficult and barely anyone would do it. I have no complaints with any of the other codes though.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #120
DarkReign2021
Banned User

DarkReign2021's Gamercard

lol. Working my way toward the LASO code slowly. So far finished Dawn, Reclaimer and Shutdown. I'm crawling my way through Forerunner now. Absolutely dreading Midnight and Composer though...
DarkReign2021 is offline   Reply With Quote