PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Persona 4 Arena
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
mr wong tong

mr wong tong's Gamercard
So what will we get special for this wait?

Me my money is on the game being about 20 just like anarchy reigns we had to wait an extra 6 months.

They said an extra gift too maybe dlc codes for colours or some jazz maybe an art book, poster, CD soundtrack not really sure.

More importantly wheres the goddamn release date.

Also holy shit i just noticed as i made this but this board is beyond dead. The hell happened.

mr wong tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Doombringer777

Doombringer777's Gamercard
Wow, it's still not out for you guys in Europe. I'm sorry, and wish you guys the best. Just got to hope that like with Xenoblade coming to NA after all that time of it being out in Europe that it will happen eventually. I wish you guys the best.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, hopefully EU users will get it down the line with some goodies (if possible), for waiting a long while...

Sig by Setsuna

The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
NeoGeoKitsune

NeoGeoKitsune's Gamercard
To be honest, nothing can truly make up for a 6-month delay. I hope they give us all of the dlc colors (with glasses), and a literal bucket full of extra stuff.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:26 PM   #5
mr wong tong

mr wong tong's Gamercard
Oh man Atlus sure are taking the piss. An artbook, soundtrack and "official fan pack" which i think stands for gamerpics and backgrounds for the xbox. Nothing actually for the game like dlc colours and stuff. What a shitty wait. If it's not 20 they can get fucked. An entire years wait for shit all. Colour me mad.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #6
Jakez123
Subscribing Member

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Free Agents - First Place   Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr wong tong View Post
Oh man Atlus sure are taking the piss. An artbook, soundtrack and "official fan pack" which i think stands for gamerpics and backgrounds for the xbox. Nothing actually for the game like dlc colours and stuff. What a shitty wait. If it's not 20 they can get fucked. An entire years wait for shit all. Colour me mad.
30 on Zavvi

Beating Dirty in Killer Instinct is as easy as 123
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:08 PM   #7
mr wong tong

mr wong tong's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
30 on Zavvi
It will take a few days, maybe even weeks for the true price to kick in. Anarchy reigns was officially announced to be $30/20 and then 3 weeks later the shops finally changed it from 39.99 to 19.99. We must have patience. On top of the 9 months we've already waited :3