PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Gears of War: Judgment
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-29-2012, 02:01 AM   #1
gig

GIG Guerra's Gamercard
Campaign Coop?

Will the campaign be 2 player coop like Gears 1 and 2 or 4 player coop like Gears 3?

Flamingskullking productions
gig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:18 AM   #2
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gig View Post
Will the campaign be 2 player coop like Gears 1 and 2 or 4 player coop like Gears 3?
It will be like gears of war 3. 4 player Co op. Local and online

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
gig

GIG Guerra's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyboy View Post
It will be like gears of war 3. 4 player Co op. Local and online
Cool thanks thought it would be just a Baird-Cole thing

Flamingskullking productions
gig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #4
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
Is there any proof, I don't think they have confirmed it :!

+ He's right it's likely going to be 4-player co-op as it was a famous feature of GOW 3 and a great addition too
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:51 AM   #5
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
According to co-optimus.com, there will be NO local/couch co-op AT ALL. What the hell?!?! I'm fine with DBNO and only COG's in multiplayer, but to alienate players who have played the first three games in local co-op is unforgivable. Scratch this off my list.

http://www.co-optimus.com/search.php...ars%20of%20War
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:59 AM   #6
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bLaKgRaVy View Post
According to co-optimus.com, there will be NO local/couch co-op AT ALL. What the hell?!?! I'm fine with DBNO and only COG's in multiplayer, but to alienate players who have played the first three games in local co-op is unforgivable. Scratch this off my list.

I find that REALLY hard to believe.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:43 AM   #7
Destro

Destro WOD's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
What bothered me for GOW1 was the whole do the campaign 4 co-op... really didn't like it cause it was a pain in the ass to be able to gather 4 players and go together... Sometimes one could not, other time i was tired and wanted to leave but my teamates where pretty much saying if i leave i will be left behind... I was pretty much forced to do it co-op the first go because of that, of the fear of having problem completing it later. I always prefer to do games by myself first, alone, as people can't shut there mouth 2 mins... messing of the dialogue and such... To be playing a game outside the versus MP or horde style is like watching a movie.

So i would really hope there no achievements for this, but i got very few hope...

Gears of War Legend
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:38 AM   #8
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhunterrrr View Post
I find that REALLY hard to believe.
I hope it's not true. I've always done split screen co-op with a friend of mine with this game. That way we don't have to buy two copies.
Old 01-31-2013, 03:46 AM   #9
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
What bothered me for GOW1 was the whole do the campaign 4 co-op... really didn't like it cause it was a pain in the ass to be able to gather 4 players and go together... Sometimes one could not, other time i was tired and wanted to leave but my teamates where pretty much saying if i leave i will be left behind... I was pretty much forced to do it co-op the first go because of that, of the fear of having problem completing it later. I always prefer to do games by myself first, alone, as people can't shut there mouth 2 mins... messing of the dialogue and such... To be playing a game outside the versus MP or horde style is like watching a movie.

So i would really hope there no achievements for this, but i got very few hope...
I've played GoW 1-3 with a friend split-screen (still haven't finished GoW 1) and all the 360 Halo's online with two friends. Also in the middle of doing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier with the same friend I play Gears with. We've never said "if you can't make it, we're going on without you". We've always agreed to do the campaigns together, whether it takes us 2 weeks or 4 months (Halo Anniversary ended up taking about 7 months). We figure, the campaign will always be there, we're not selling our games, so we'll do it when we can. I'm totally fine with that. I don't need to finish a game in two days then sit there wondering what to play next. Yeah, I have a backlog of games to play, but I'll get to them when I get to them. The games I play with my friends I want to savor and enjoy the experience, not run through it and then move onto the next game. Maybe that's just me.

And you can guarantee that if there were achievements in the other three GoW's for completing them co-op, there definitely will be one for this one.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:52 PM   #10
kyboy

Send a message via Yahoo to kyboy

xZombieROBx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Quote:
I've played GoW 1-3 with a friend split-screen (still haven't finished GoW 1) and all the 360 Halo's online with two friends. Also in the middle of doing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier with the same friend I play Gears with. We've never said "if you can't make it, we're going on without you". We've always agreed to do the campaigns together, whether it takes us 2 weeks or 4 months (Halo Anniversary ended up taking about 7 months). We figure, the campaign will always be there, we're not selling our games, so we'll do it when we can. I'm totally fine with that. I don't need to finish a game in two days then sit there wondering what to play next. Yeah, I have a backlog of games to play, but I'll get to them when I get to them. The games I play with my friends I want to savor and enjoy the experience, not run through it and then move onto the next game. Maybe that's just me.

And you can guarantee that if there were achievements in the other three GoW's for completing them co-op, there definitely will be one for this one.
I agree with everything you said. I played Gears 3 campaign about 5-6 times because my buddy an I always do the Co op campaigns together, then a buddy of his wanted to do it, then a buddy of mine, well you get the point.
I enjoy online Co op more than MP any more..

Thanks to DethHolly for the "Super" sig!!
kyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:59 PM   #11
Mandalorian831

Mandalorian831's Gamercard
Maybe it will be like Halo 3. Were there was Master Chief the Arbiter and two random elites. But instead of elites they will be two random COG soldiers.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Co-optimus.com has been updated. Judgment now supports two-player couch split-screen co-op!

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/2623/...-judgment.html
Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 PM   #13
xhunterrrr

Hunter XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   5,000 Posts   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Co-optimus.com has been updated. Judgment now supports two-player couch split-screen co-op!

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/2623/...-judgment.html
Excellent!