Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-27-2012, 08:01 PM   #61
BloodGodAlucard

BloodGodAlucard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoregBlue1 View Post
well now i am not thinking of starting it on nightmare, iŽll go with apocalyptic instead.

thanks.
No problem. I'm always happy to help others out.

Completed: 74 Retail Games and 7 Arcade Games

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
BloodGodAlucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:41 AM   #62
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
I fixed the description for the Elite Gear. Later in the game it's like candy, and Death is Willy Wonka.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #63
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Epic!
Death Reaches Level 30

Capped at level 22 on your first playthrough. Any EXP gathered after this will not count or carry over to your NG+.

Once on NG+, and if you did everything in your 1st playthrough, just do the main missions and you should hit level 30 by the time you get to Samaels place.

Abracadabra
Open all Death Tombs

#1: Outside The Lost Temple - Forge Lands
#2: Basement level #4 of the Lair of The Deposed King - Kingdom of the Dead
#3: Lostlight (Main route)
#4: Shadow's Edge (Main route)

I've Brought You A Gift
Defeat the Soul Arbiter

Part of the Chancellor’s Side Quest "Chancellor’s Quarry". You'll need all 20 of the Arbiters notes/scroll to make it through the maze, or follow the below.

Level 1: N,W
Secret: S,E

Level 2: E,S,N
Secret: N,N

Level 3: W,E,N,N
Secret: N,S,E

Level 4: E,W,N,S
Secret: W,E,N

Level 5: W,W,N,E
Secret: W,N,S

Level 6: S,E,E,N,N
Secret: E,E,E,S

Level 7: S,W,E,E,E
Secret: S,S,W,N,N

Level 8: N,W,N,W,E
Secret: N,S,S,E,N

Level 9: E,N,E,N,S
Secret: S,W,E,E,N

Level 10: W,E,N,S,W
Secret: N,S,E,W

Like a Noss
Defeat the four creatures named by Thane

Bheithir: The Nook. Will need the Deathgrip
Gorewood: The Weeping Crag
Achidna: Story related.
Deposed King: Lair of The Deposed King - Keep the weapon he drops! Very useful!

Gnomad
Complete GnoMAD

Total of 4 hidden Gnome statues in the game. You will need all/most of the ability item.
#1: Kingdom of the Dead - City of the Dead (Floor #4)
#2: Lostlight - The Ivory Citadel (Floor #3)
#3: The Forge Lands - The Weeping Crag (Floor #3)
#4: Shadow's Edge - The Black Stone (Floor #1)

Last edited by Nozza XBA; 09-03-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Nozza XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #64
Nazuku

Kudos's Gamercard
The Chancellor's Quarry GLITCH

So I finished the Soul Arbiters Maze turned in the quest. Got the reward leveled up and forgot I could put a point in my 20 slot so before the game saved I quit. When I selected continue and went to turn the quest in it will not let me turn it in anymore and is greyed out on my quest log like it is complete but not. The problem is now I have no clue if I will get the achievement for finishing all side quest. Go DAMN IT!!!! I really don't want to take the time to get all collectibles just to not get the completing all side quest achievement to have to turn around and do it ALL OVER.

Last edited by Nazuku; 09-02-2012 at 02:18 AM.
Nazuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:12 AM   #65
tabion360

Tabion 360's Gamercard
Hi,
I just finished the game on Normal (first play through) and it asked me if i wanted to do NG+ (press yes) or go finish side quests (press no) so i pressed yes as i have done all side quests, and followed the only options i had to start a new game, and it threw me straight into the game with out prompting me to change the difficulty setting up to apocalyptic.

Did i miss something? or do i have up until a certain point to change the difficulty, kinda like Mass effect 1, u had to change it before you left Eden Prime, after that it was too late.

Thanks
tabion360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 10:17 AM   #66
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabion360 View Post
Hi,
I just finished the game on Normal (first play through) and it asked me if i wanted to do NG+ (press yes) or go finish side quests (press no) so i pressed yes as i have done all side quests, and followed the only options i had to start a new game, and it threw me straight into the game with out prompting me to change the difficulty setting up to apocalyptic.

Did i miss something? or do i have up until a certain point to change the difficulty, kinda like Mass effect 1, u had to change it before you left Eden Prime, after that it was too late.

Thanks
When you load the save to start the NG+ you had the opportunity to change it on the screen where you adjust the brightness. It seems like several people overlooked it. If you already started the NG+ on a lower difficulty, then I think you'll have to start over to do Apocalyptic. Unless you have a backup save from before you started it. Then you're good. Hopefully that's not the case since I'd hate for someone to lose all their progress like that. Let us know if you get it sorted out.

Proudest Completion to Date: Dark Souls 1000/1000 on Xbox 360 and 1000/1000 on PC
Old 09-02-2012, 11:48 AM   #67
tabion360

Tabion 360's Gamercard
i didnt see that option lol, pretty sure im gonna have to either start at lvl 1 on apocalypse or play again as i am, then again a third time on apoc lol im thinking maybe if i do it as i am, just rush through it (since i have done all side quests, i need level 30 any way so ill get that in the process, then do it a third time on apoc. any one else have any opinions? i dont think i can roll back my save, it saved soon as i got to the ice area with 1min play time

Last edited by tabion360; 09-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:50 PM   #68
ZERATUL PL

ZERATUL PL's Gamercard
Any achv are missable or all except for level 30 and weapon max can be obtained in one playthrough?
Old 09-03-2012, 04:36 AM   #69
dbowill

dbowiLL's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide
dbowill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 04:49 AM   #70
piquadro

Send a message via ICQ to piquadro Send a message via Skype™ to piquadro

pqdro's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERATUL PL View Post
Any achv are missable or all except for level 30 and weapon max can be obtained in one playthrough?
You can obtain weapon max very easy just buying combo upgrades in 1st/2nd worlds.
piquadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 01:26 PM   #71
Craphex

Craphex's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Almost at the end of the game now, just finishing off some side quests.
My question is, the relics that you hand in to get more stat points and extra health and wrath, can you repeat this on a ng+ and get twice the amount of stats?

100,000G Reached: 25/04/12
Craphex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 02:00 PM   #72
Nozza XBA

SnozzyBear's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Nozza x360a   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Road Map - Platinum   Micro Guide - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 3   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZERATUL PL View Post
All achievements but the level 30 one can be unlocked in one playthough.
Old 09-04-2012, 12:14 AM   #73
Breezer909

breezer909's Gamercard
Thanks for the guide. Appreciated.
Breezer909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:04 AM   #74
Stotan

Stotan Assassin's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craphex View Post
Almost at the end of the game now, just finishing off some side quests.
My question is, the relics that you hand in to get more stat points and extra health and wrath, can you repeat this on a ng+ and get twice the amount of stats?
Yes you can recollect everything except Legendary Named Wepons, i.e. the Omega Blades or weapons dropped by bosses. You can even collect all 100 Boatman coins again, so if you save em you can have 200 by the end of your 2nd playthrough

Last edited by Stotan; 09-05-2012 at 04:12 AM.
Stotan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #75
tabion360

Tabion 360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGodAlucard View Post
When you load the save to start the NG+ you had the opportunity to change it on the screen where you adjust the brightness. It seems like several people overlooked it. If you already started the NG+ on a lower difficulty, then I think you'll have to start over to do Apocalyptic. Unless you have a backup save from before you started it. Then you're good. Hopefully that's not the case since I'd hate for someone to lose all their progress like that. Let us know if you get it sorted out.
So i just finished the game again on my NG+ with the intention of doing it a third time, at lvl 30 with my awesome weapons... it didnt give me the option to start again?? ir just rolled credits then i loaded my save and it put me back before the last boss, like i had pressed "No" so i could go do the side quests. does this game not let you do another NG+ after the first one?
Old 09-09-2012, 07:16 AM   #76
Ctrl Alt Defeat

CtrI Alt Defeat's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabion360 View Post
So i just finished the game again on my NG+ with the intention of doing it a third time, at lvl 30 with my awesome weapons... it didnt give me the option to start again?? ir just rolled credits then i loaded my save and it put me back before the last boss, like i had pressed "No" so i could go do the side quests. does this game not let you do another NG+ after the first one?
Nope only one NG+, although I heard rumors of a patch for infinite NG+'s.

But after seeing Tyger's walkthrough on everything and how far he is, I might use that instead of Kuddlesnot's playthrough on YouTube.

11.11.14 Halo 2 is back baby<3
Ctrl Alt Defeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #77
tabion360

Tabion 360's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Defeat View Post
Nope only one NG+, although I heard rumors of a patch for infinite NG+'s.

But after seeing Tyger's walkthrough on everything and how far he is, I might use that instead of Kuddlesnot's playthrough on YouTube.
thats a shame lol wish i paid more attention when i was starting the NG+ maybe ill wait till the next DLC or even the free one that i got with the CE edition before i play through it again
Old 09-11-2012, 02:55 AM   #78
DarkKnight23Q

Dark Knight23Q's Gamercard
Nice guide
DarkKnight23Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:12 PM   #79
j3pj3p

j3pj3p's Gamercard
awesome guide.
j3pj3p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:58 PM   #80
StRaNgErXTaKeR

StRaNgErXTaKeR's Gamercard
Thanks, this helped me a lot!
StRaNgErXTaKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:31 AM   #81
fastNcurious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyger7 View Post
Epic! 10
Death Reaches Level 30

Level 30 is the max level for your character to get. You will need to play on a New Game+ in order to gain this level. By the time you beat the game once and have done all quests, you will be around level 22. Continue on in the new game in order to reach 30.
Great guide. Just a suggestion, might be helpful to state somewhere in the overview or the Playthrough 1 section that the level cap is 22 on the first playthrough.

The description for the level 30 achievement (quoted above) seems to imply that you will end the game somewhere around 22, but doesn't clearly state that you can't get beyond that. I still have some stuff to do and I already hit the cap. So everything I do from now forward will be pretty pointless, from an XP gaining standpoint.

Edit: Just saw that post 63 from Nozza x360a is suggesting the same thing. Too bad I didn't read this whole thread before playing...

Last edited by fastNcurious; 09-28-2012 at 02:33 AM.
fastNcurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #82
Farbodkain

Farb0dkain's Gamercard
Hey everyone im new to this site and i need help with darksiders 2 player.
a some of Achievements related to had friend in game and send or recieve something from eachother.
I hope some one here can help me to get that achievement.
my tag:Farb0dkain
and another issue is about My360Achievements is 0%.why?how can i raise it?i had 25 achievment of Darksiders but none of them count here.
thanks alot

oh sorry if i post this request in wrong section.
Farbodkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #83
Tyger7
Moderator and Guide Staff

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via MSN to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   Staff - Collectibles Guide Team   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastNcurious View Post
Great guide. Just a suggestion, might be helpful to state somewhere in the overview or the Playthrough 1 section that the level cap is 22 on the first playthrough.

The description for the level 30 achievement (quoted above) seems to imply that you will end the game somewhere around 22, but doesn't clearly state that you can't get beyond that. I still have some stuff to do and I already hit the cap. So everything I do from now forward will be pretty pointless, from an XP gaining standpoint.

Edit: Just saw that post 63 from Nozza x360a is suggesting the same thing. Too bad I didn't read this whole thread before playing...
I heard that any XP you gain will carry over to the next playthrough, but I can't confirm that. I'll mention the level 22 cap. I have also heard other numbers ranging from 20-24.
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #84
Kamikaze0990

Kamikaze0990's Gamercard
Nice guide, keep up the good work!
Kamikaze0990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #85
TornadoMoose

Wheres My Moose's Gamercard
Just two things I've noticed:

1. The "Bravo Old Chap" cheevie does not require you to go through all 100 levels of the crucible in one sitting. I got it after I only went through 25.

2. The BFA cheevie may be glitched for some people. It was for me, and I reset my xbox, cleared the system cache, and restarted my game. Do NOT accept the update from xbox live! Cancel it and go to the save file selection screen. When I got to the save file selection screen, it said I had two save files that were corrupted (damn that Corruption!). I pressed the B button to back out, then the guide button to connect to xbox live. After the update was downloaded, I could play my game again. Then a few minutes after I had started, I opened my map and fast traveled to the Tree of Life. During the loading screen the cheevie popped for me. Try that and see if it works for you too.
TornadoMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #86
Dark Anaconda

Hey guys,

i have a few questions before buying this game:

I want to get Darksiders 1 and Darksiders 2 but i want to buy them used.

Now i`ve heard you know something like an Online Pass do get the Multiplayer Achievement ,is that true?

And the second question is, i`ve also heard about some achievements which are glitched...is that correct?

Now i am not sure, if i should get it...

EDIT: will there be some DLC`s ?

Last edited by Dark Anaconda; 11-14-2012 at 08:15 AM.
Dark Anaconda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:42 AM   #87
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Darksiders 2 Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!

I don't mind. Forget it. There's nothing to lose
But my mind and all the things I wanted

Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #88
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Difficulty 5? Really? This damn game is harder than Dark Souls!

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:10 PM   #89
BloodGodAlucard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
Difficulty 5? Really? This damn game is harder than Dark Souls!
I hope you're joking. This game is incredibly easy to 1000. So is Dark Souls honestly. But that game has a steep learning curve. Darksiders doesn't.

Assuming you're serious, what did you find difficult exactly?

Old 02-05-2013, 08:04 PM   #90
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGodAlucard View Post
I hope you're joking. This game is incredibly easy to 1000. So is Dark Souls honestly. But that game has a steep learning curve. Darksiders doesn't.

Assuming you're serious, what did you find difficult exactly?
Just the combat in general really. And no, I'm not joking in the slightest. Dark Souls had an occasional tough boss that took a couple of tries to figure out, but apart from that it was a walkover. This though, I find every battle tough. I'm certainly not under leveled or under powered as I am walking around in full epic gear and possessed scythes, towards the end of my first playthrough and level 21, yet I'm playing on normal and every normal battle is tough, I often find that I need to use a couple of health potions to get through it. The bosses tend to be easier, but not always and some are a nightmare. I'm at Samael at the moment and the 2nd stage of the fight I just can't beat him, I can barely even put a scratch on him. I didn't have this much trouble with the Capra Demon or Ornstein and Smough.

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote