Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Game of Thrones
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Tyranid Slayer

Tyranid Slayer's Gamercard
Great Teamwork Question

Is the dog included as an ally? I am in the second to last chapter and it seems that no matter what I do, the dog will be KOd during every fight I engage in. Any advice would be greatly appreciated if the dog is considered an ally for this achievement.
Tyranid Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Tyranid Slayer

Tyranid Slayer's Gamercard
I found the answer to this question myself. I decided to complete the game even though the dog had died. The achievement unlocked after the credits. The dog does not have to avoid being KO'd for the Great Teamwork achievement to unlock
Tyranid Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
alanp9

alanp9's Gamercard
Thanks for confirming, wish I had known that before reloading a bunch of times due to the dog getting KO'd (especially in the last chapter, for some reason). I didn't want to take any chances though.
alanp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
Xerxes 8933A

Xerxes 8933A's Gamercard
Thank god I found this topic. Was at my 10th load at a certain part on the last chapter myself, my dog kept getting instakilled by the spawning archers, even with both my characters spamming taunt on cooldown. Was about to just accept I'd never get 1k.
Xerxes 8933A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #5
SydLosttarot

Calrabjohns's Gamercard
I might have messed this up already, but I have a question. It becomes invalidated if you lose one of the main characters right? That might have happened to me with Alester in earlier chapters but I know he's fallen in later ones. However, he didn't get the skull & bones because of Rhllor powers I guess. He booted back at around 25% and I'd finish the fight. Does that invalidate?
SydLosttarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:45 AM   #6
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydLosttarot View Post
I might have messed this up already, but I have a question. It becomes invalidated if you lose one of the main characters right? That might have happened to me with Alester in earlier chapters but I know he's fallen in later ones. However, he didn't get the skull & bones because of Rhllor powers I guess. He booted back at around 25% and I'd finish the fight. Does that invalidate?
Per the achievement description: Great teamwork <----Click
Finish the game without a single ally (except Mors and Alester) being KO'd. So no, you are all good, it is just the allies you have running around with you.

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:07 AM   #7
SydLosttarot

Calrabjohns's Gamercard
I don't know why I thought it was otherwise, and seeing as how this is the second now stupid question I've asked I'll abstain from here on out. Thought I read a comment about it being the followers. Ah well.

Forgot to say thank you. Thank you.

Last edited by SydLosttarot; 05-29-2012 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Made evident in post
SydLosttarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
xKRAIZEEMANx

xKRAIZEEMANx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SydLosttarot View Post
I don't know why I thought it was otherwise, and seeing as how this is the second now stupid question I've asked I'll abstain from here on out. Thought I read a comment about it being the followers. Ah well.

Forgot to say thank you. Thank you.
Hey, no problems...That is what (most of us) are here for. To help each other out. And, you are welcome!!!

xKRAIZEEMANx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 11:30 AM   #9
Jamiep643

Having issues with this as I don't know who to focus on in the missions, is there anyway someone can make a list of the controllable characters that aren't Morrs and alester? Or am I reading it wrong and it's the computer controlled characters? Thanks for any help
Jamiep643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
Zer0

ry3s's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Halo 2
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
In the guide it says it doesn't count if mors or alaster get KO'd... what about on chap 9 or 10 when you are fighting together? if one gets KO'd then are they classed as an ally?

FIFA Club:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 PM   #11
Baihu1983

Baihu1983's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Nope still doesn't matter.

3rd November 2012 - Joined the 100K club

IF YOU SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST OVER LIVE PLEASE ALSO SEND A MESSAGE SAYING WHY?

Raptar
Voice

Baihu1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 05:59 PM   #12
Xenolith666

Xenolith666's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Gackt   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Over Achiever - Gold   Micro Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Best way to do this achievement is to just play as the ally.. I did this many times as Mors or Alester would just lay waste to everything else while I ran around the ally avoiding fights.

Xenolith666 is offline   Reply With Quote