PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Party > Midway Arcade Origins
Subscribe    Donate

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2013, 07:43 PM   #30
A ZombieTwinkie

A ZombieTwinkie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dervicious View Post
I agree. I'm having most of my trouble getting the gold medal in 720 and doing the racing games. Finishing one level of smash TV is a given for extreme difficulty, too. The games just don't handle well on the 360. Any additional tips or tricks for these games would really be appreciated.

One trick that I'm working on with 720 doing the downhill race is timing the landing with the direction the skater is turned when hitting the next ramp. I can consistently get a silver medal without jumping and staying on the "inside" of the turn into the next ramp. It's still extremely hard to pull off reliably though.

Surprisingly, getting the Gold Medal in 720 was easy for me. Didn't take but three or four attempts. Smash TV, however, is kicking my ass, which surprises me. I own it for the NES, and even downloaded it on the XBLA and have made it to the second and third level before, on my own. Can't even beat the first boss in this one. I'm sure I'll nail it before too long. Only have Smash TV, Joust II, Rampage and maybe one more achievement to get.

Now all I've got is Smash TV. I was on a roll today and knocked out 4 achievements in like 15 minutes. Surprised the hell out of me, especially the Joust 2. Went 2 and a half levels on my last life.

*Props to G A C K T for the awesome sig*

Last edited by A ZombieTwinkie; 01-31-2013 at 08:46 PM.
A ZombieTwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote