PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows Phone Games (WP7 and WP8) > Puzzle and Word > Contre Jour
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #1
Vorta

Vorta's Gamercard
6-19

Any help on this level would be appreciated. I can get two. The one on the bottom and either one at the top, but not both at the top since getting either one of those ends up at the level exit! It's the last one I need... Anyone?

EDIT: Finally got it. Took a precise catch and swing and release.

Solution: Move the long rope to the top, the short rope to the bottom. Swing the creature into the first portal. Catch the creature with the short rope and he'll swing to the top light. When he grabs the top light (or just before), attach the long rope again. This will pull him off course and go through the portals a few times and will eventually reach the exit. However, put the short rope again near the exit to catch him. This will cause the creature to swing to the left, and you must release on this swing, to catch the bottom left light, and get sucked into the jet. Once you do this, the third light is simple and will get you the exit immediately as well. GOOD LUCK! This one was definitely hard to get the timing right.

Last edited by Vorta; 10-03-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Solved
Vorta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
MikeRo

Send a message via ICQ to MikeRo Send a message via MSN to MikeRo Send a message via Skype™ to MikeRo

Konung l's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks, your tip helped a lot!
MikeRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
quizmasterq

quizmasterq's Gamercard
I think I found an easier way to beat this level. It starts the same move the long rope to the top spot. Connect the rope to Petit and allow him/her to swing through the right portal. He'll end up on the jet.
Now, put the short rope to the middle spot and be ready to catch Petit as he/she flys out of the second portal. Hit the jet. The trick is to release him quickly enough so he will fly up to get the top light and bounce off to get the bottom left light. While not 100% reliable, I found it pretty easy and it was quick to reset if I missed. If done correctly, you'll end up back on the jet.

To get the final light, hit the jet and catch Petit using the long rope when he comes out of the right portal. He'll end up in the same place he started the game.

Put the short rope on the bottom spot. This time when he swings down on the long rope, and use the short rope to catch Petit as he come out of the left portal. He'll swing on the short rope up into the right portal, out the left, grab the light, and then right out the exit
quizmasterq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
bobdonkey

halucinogen's Gamercard
This was the most tricky level for me! I found a pretty easy way of doing this, only tricky move is the first one. I posted a video here to help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HvF...=youtube_gdata
bobdonkey is offline   Reply With Quote