Less difficult then Halo: Reach. 9 14.75%
Less difficult then Halo 3. 4 6.56%
Other(comment) with where you think Halo 4 falls. 4 6.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #31
BiggD
Phantasmagorical Beast

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Emerald   Road Map - Silver   Achievement Guide - Silver   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   10,000 posts   Subscriber - Bronze   Micro Guide - Diamond   XBA Promoter   A+ Thread Award   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by quocviet0908 View Post
You think only the Jackals are most annoying? Hell man you forget about the god damn Buggy, especially on Delta Halo.
They're pretty annoying, there's no denying that, but I always found using the Shotgun on that Gondola ride to ease the tension of that encounter!

Thanks to XeroFox for the mighty signature <3

Borderlands 2 | XBA Blog
BiggD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:10 AM   #32
Damoss
Banned User

LeU Damoss's Gamercard
Just finished legendary. Last part is a pain in the ass, you'll know what I mean when your there.

TIP: Keep the autosentry!!!!

610/1000 Not bad so far.
Damoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 03:15 AM   #33
quocviet0908

ArbiterVN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoss View Post
Just finished legendary. Last part is a pain in the ass, you'll know what I mean when your there.

TIP: Keep the autosentry!!!!

610/1000 Not bad so far.
Do you mean there are a lot of homo-enemies at the end of the game? Damn time for preparing my ass.

Last edited by quocviet0908; 11-06-2012 at 03:24 AM.
quocviet0908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:19 PM   #34
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Should've had an option for "roughly the same". It really feels about equal to Halo CE, Halo 3, ODST, and Reach. The only Halo harder than the others was Halo 2 on legendary. The jackal snipers one-shot killed you if you even poked your head out a LITTLE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Don't take away our ability to test drive the cheese!
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:51 PM   #35
theEchness

theEchness's Gamercard
I think this one is easily the hardest. i am always running low on ammo. Then I gotta scavange to find some. Damn hard for me anyways.
theEchness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 01:44 AM   #36
burnsito108

Honestly I think now that Halo 4 is out and I've had time to play through it a few times, I don't think it's as hard as Halo: Reach, the last level just was so hard and took me quite a long time. So I think Halo 4 will not be as hard as Reach, but is around the difficulty oh Halo 3, just because Promethean knights are a bitch and the flood was a huge pain in H3
burnsito108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 02:38 AM   #37
Snoop QC

snoop qc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Halo 4 is not the hardest really, if you've beaten Halo 2 on legendary you can beat any other Halo game. I did it, this is why I had some challenging parts in Halo 4 but it's not a pain in the ass to complete.

Achievements completion : 99,39%
Gamerscore completion : 99,35%
Retail games completed : 70/74
I'm a completionist!!!

If you send a friend request, please send a message telling why, otherwise I will just ignore it
Snoop QC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:46 PM   #38
gabwe

gabwe's Gamercard
Just finished the campaign on Normal and found it pretty hard at times, already! Mainly because of the Promethean knights. Last part of the last mission was a nightmare, I was always low on ammo and kept being killed when trying to scavenge for some. So I think that I won't even try Legendary (which I never managed to beat in any Halo games anyway, I'm an average Halo player).

gabwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #39
Silicon Iceman

Silicon Iceman's Gamercard
The three people that voted for Halo 4 being "more difficult than Halo 3" are smoking crack.

... like "Al-Pachino-shoving-his-face-in-a-hill-of-cocaine-on-his-desk-and-snorting-it-until-his-eyeballs-bleed" crack.

-M
Silicon Iceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:07 PM   #40
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XperimntNterror View Post
I dunno. For me, Reach was a pretty good challenge on Legendary, Solo. Probably because it was the first Halo I even attempted Legendary on (of course, now I'm going back to the earlier ones and re-playing them on Legendary, solo).

I think CE is easier than Reach, mostly because of having use of the Bandanna skull for unlimited ammo and Boom to increase their radius, so you can spam plasma grenades all day long. I didn't use this skull when going for A Monument To All Your Sins in Reach, though.

Hopefully, Halo 4 is a FAIR challenge and doesn't employ cheap AI tactics to up the difficulty ante.
That's because the Bandanna skull wasn't in Reach... unfortunately...
Guides/Roadmaps: Madden NFL 11 • Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush • Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Force [plus both DLC's] • Mayhem 3D • FGN Fun Pack • Dragon’s Lair • Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD • Kinect Sesame Street TV App: Season 1 • Marvel SHS: Comic Combat • Nickelodeon Dance 2 • The LEGO Movie Videogame [X360] • Assassin's Creed II
Guides/Roadmaps [co-author]: National Geographic Challenge!
Guides [co-author]: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Roadmaps: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:12 AM   #41
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I think its about average. I played through all the Halo titles leading up to Halo 4 and the only one "harder" was halo 2. The rest are all aboit the same level of difficulty, about a 5 or 6/10 on the difficulty scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate42 View Post
Don't take away our ability to test drive the cheese!
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #42
drexsack

drexsack's Gamercard
I think it's average, too. I played each one (except Halo Wars) on legendary with my buddy, none made bigger problems. Reach and Halo 4 also solo legendary for the achievo, but that's also not that difficult. Overall, Halo would be a 6-7/10 for me.