PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Fight Night Champion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-03-2011, 10:44 PM   #1
N30CHAOS

II SGT CHAOS II's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Here's a complete list of all boxers in Fight Night Champion

I made this list of all the boxers in Fight Night Champion, hopefully it'll help out those getting the "A Fist For Every Face" achievement. I already have this achievement and if you follow this list you should have no problem getting it as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*UPDATE* FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION NOW HAS 85 BOXERS TOTAL (SOME WILL BE THE SAME BOXER BUT IN A DIFFERENT WEIGHTCLASS) WITH THE RELEASE OF THE "LEGENDS PACK", IN WHICH YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE 13 MORE FIGHTERS FROM THE ORGINAL 72 MAN LINEUP ON THE DISC. THE LIST BELOW NOW INCLUDES THEM.

***IMPORTANT***

EVEN WITH THE ADDITIONAL BOXERS AVAILABLE, YOU STILL ONLY NEED TO BEAT 69 BOXERS FROM THE ORIGINAL 72 BOXERS ON THE DISC.

***END IMPORTANT***

COMPLETE LIST OF BOXERS IN FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION - IN EXACT ORDER BY WEIGHT CLASS

BEAT THEM ALL IN "FIGHT NOW" INCLUDING THOSE THAT HAVE GREEN BRACKETS NEXT TO THEIR NAMES -UNLOCKED BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION MODE"- TO UNLOCK "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT

THE BOXERS LISTED BELOW WITH PURPLE BRACKETS NEXT TO THEIR NAMES ARE NOT REQUIRED FOR ....."A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT

- BANTAMWEIGHT -

NONITO DONAIRE

- FEATHERWEIGHT -

BILLY DIB

YURIORKIS GAMBOA

KEVIN KELLEY

MANNY PACQUIAO (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

- LIGHTWEIGHT -

JESSE JAMES LEIJA

PERNELL WHITAKER

ROBERTO DURAN

VINNY PAZ

DEIGO CORRALES

ROBERT GUERRERO

OSCAR DE LA HOYA (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

MANNY PACQUIAO (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

- WELTERWEIGHT -

RICKY HATTON

THOMAS HEARNS

MIGUEL COTTO

SHANE MOSLEY

KENDALL HOLT

MANNY PACQUIAO

JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ

EMANUEL AUGUSTUS

VICTOR ORTIZ

OSCAR DE LA HOYA

RAY LEONARD

TIM BRADLEY

ZAB JUDAH

PERNELL WHITAKER (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ROBERTO DURAN (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

- MIDDLEWEIGHT -

RAY ROBINSON

JAKE LAMOTTA

MARVIN HAGLER

CARLOS MONZON

JERMAIN TAYLOR

PETER MANFREDO JR

KELLY PAVLIK

RAY LEONARD

SERGIO MORA

ANTHONY MUNDINE

RONALD WRIGHT

DANNY JACOBS

ERISLANDY LARA

FERNANDO VARGAS

ROY JONES JR (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

BERNARD HOPKINS (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

THOMAS HEARNS (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ANDRE BISHOP (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

RICARDO ALVAREZ (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

KEYSHAWN HAYES (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

LUCIUS PALMER (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

MIKE WALKER (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

WILFRED ROSARIO (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

- LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT -

ROY JONES JR

JOE CALZAGHE

CHAD DAWSON

BERNARD HOPKINS

- HEAVYWEIGHT -

MIKE TYSON

MUHAMMAD ALI

DAVID HAYE

"YOUNG" GEORGE FOREMAN (PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

JOE FRAZIER

LENNOX LEWIS

EDDIE CHAMBERS

TOMMY MORRISON

"OLDER" GEORGE FOREMAN

VITALI KLITSCHKO

WLADIMIR KLITSCHKO

CRISTOBAL ARREOLA

EVANDER HOLYFIELD

SONNY LISTON

BUTTERBEAN

JACK JOHNSON (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ROCKY MARCIANO (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

JOE LOUIS (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

JACK DEMPSEY (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

FLOYD PATTERSON (ADD-ON BOXER FROM LEGENDS PACK - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

"PRISON" ANDRE BISHOP (DR. PEPPER EXCLUSIVE - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ANDRE BISHOP

RAYMOND BISHOP (DR. PEPPER EXCLUSIVE - YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE HIM UNLOCKED - YOU DO NOT NEED TO BEAT HIM FOR THE "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ISAAC FROST (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

KOBE NICHOLS (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

MELDRICK JOHNSON (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

RAUL CASTILLO (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

REGGIE STEWART (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

DWIGHT COOPER (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

ANTONIO CHAVEZ (UNLOCKED IN "FIGHT NOW" MODE BY PLAYING THROUGH "CHAMPION" MODE - YOU NEED TO BEAT HIM ALSO FOR "A FIST FOR EVERY FACE" ACHIEVEMENT)

Last edited by N30CHAOS; 03-29-2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Update list with new boxers
N30CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:50 AM   #2
Takamura Bear

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Thanks a bunch, dude. Also, nice one on clarifying which fighters don't need to be beaten in order to unlock the achievement, which has most likely been driving people mad.

This will come in handy.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #3
N30CHAOS

glad its helped you out as well as the over 1,000 others viewers ... how about some love members and maybe a thank you to go with it ... geez
Old 03-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #4
xxLAMBZxx

xxLAMBZxx's Gamercard
Cheers pal the list came in handy as a checklist and the clarification of witch fighters specifically you need to beat really helped as well, Peace
Old 03-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #5
PillAbuse

PillAbuse's Gamercard
Thanks for making this list,

I was surprised Amir Khan was not in the game as Bolton is 1 of the places your fighter can be born.
PillAbuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
MaltaJay10

MaltaJay10's Gamercard
Great list and a big help. Recognition well deserved.
GTAIV,HarryPotter:OOTP,IronMan,KingKong,LEGOBatman ,LEGOIndianaJones,LEGOStarWarsII,
LOTR:Conquest,Lost:ViaDomus,LostOdyssey,Oblivion,
PotC:AtWorldsEnd,PrinceOfPersia,TMNT,TR:Legend,TR: Underworld

200s-3dMiniGolf,AegisWing,BandOfBugs,CloningClyde,DashO fDestruction,DigDug,
Galaga,Pac-Man,PA:Ep.1,PA:Ep.2,Wik:FoS,Worms
MaltaJay10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
capthorp

CanadianBaconX3's Gamercard
Yeah...props to the OP.
The guy above me likes to sodomize animals btw...
Old 03-11-2011, 03:14 AM   #8
Takamura Bear

Hmmm. Well, I'm sure I went through and beat every single one of these fighters in Fight Now mode. Didn't unlock for me.

Does it matter if you use the sliders and change the settings for a fight? Because I've been making fights 1 rounders and going through the roster and just winning a round to beat each of them.

Chances are, I've probably missed one boxer and that's the problem. I hope, lol.

Last edited by Takamura Bear; 03-11-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Takamura Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:06 AM   #9
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Bear View Post
Hmmm. Well, I'm sure I went through and beat every single one of these fighters in Fight Now mode. Didn't unlock for me.

Does it matter if you use the sliders and change the settings for a fight? Because I've been making fights 1 rounders and going through the roster and just winning a round to beat each of them.

Chances are, I've probably missed one boxer and that's the problem. I hope, lol.
Sliders do not affect you... I did mine with adjusted sliders and still got it.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
beelee111

wakenbake111's Gamercard
what 3 fighters are u talking about and what will this achievment give u. i dont want to seem ungreatful thank u for the info. also do u know another way i can get young george foreman i didnt pre-order my fight night i just went to a store and got it the day it came out so i dont have a code to unlock him
beelee111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 04:35 PM   #11
kakari32

Black Kakari's Gamercard
does this achievement need to be done against the cpu or can u play against a friend on the same box?
kakari32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 05:43 PM   #12
kakari32

Black Kakari's Gamercard
never mind. works with a friend or 2nd controller. Thanks for the roadmap N30CHAOS.
kakari32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #13
sheem

Send a message via AIM to sheem Send a message via Yahoo to sheem

IIII SHEEM IIII's Gamercard
same thing here im positive i didnt miss 1 guy but locked boxers
sheem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:21 PM   #14
sheem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takamura Bear View Post

same thing happen 2 me im positive i didnt miss 1 boxer
Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #15
Takamura Bear

Just to confirm, I unlocked the achiveo the other day after many hours of running through each weight class at a level of most tediousness. Sigh.

I was 100% I beat everyone. Turns out I missed Zab Judah. -___-

Chances are, you haven't beaten everyone and probably missing out on one fighter.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:50 PM   #16
sheem

followed the list twice and no achievement
Old 03-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #17
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well, maybe if you have created fighters you have to fight them too..... I did that just to be safe and got it.... also if it helps I wrote down everybody that I fought down.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:13 AM   #18
Alcan 86

Alcan 86's Gamercard
Can be done with 2 controllers. Confirmed.
Just Knockout the 2nd controller.
It doesn't count if the 2nd controller "Throw the towel" to end the match.
Estimated 1.15 min per match so 1.15 x 68 fighters = 78.2 min.
Hope it helps.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #19
Jackalus88

H3R0 F0R H1R3's Gamercard
David Haye!

Thank you mate, very helpful list and instructions.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #20
Quaker8

Quaker 8's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by N30CHAOS View Post
glad its helped you out as well as the over 1,000 others viewers ... how about some love members and maybe a thank you to go with it ... geez
A Big thank you i went throug them all and didnt get the achivement, once i got your list,it wasnt long before i found out the one id missed.,

cheers
Quaker8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 04:30 PM   #21
N30CHAOS

List has been updated with new boxers from legends pack now available.

Thanks again for "thank yous" guys, now I feel better about having taken the time to write it up, appreciate it.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:46 PM   #22
ramarcos

ramarcos's Gamercard
Unhappy

Do you have to do it in one sitting? Cause I'm pretty sure I beat all the boxers and no achievement? Is there a way to know which fighters you beat already?
ramarcos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 06:55 PM   #23
chach7171

Muttnchopmaniac's Gamercard
I wish there was a checklist in game for this, I ran through it yesterday and no achievement. I'm sure I just accidentally skipped one but what a bitch to run through all over again.
chach7171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 10:29 AM   #24
Gozumaki

Gozu's Gamercard
A4 Checklist of Fighters...

Probably a little late now for most, but I'm just getting round to this, attached is a list of all the Fighters NEEDED for this Achievement.

Thanks to N30CHAOS.

I've removed the ones not needed, hopefully they're all in there, if anyone does this list before me then please let me know and I'll update, I'll confirm that it's all good once I've checked them all off myself, the list is based on N30CHAOS though, so it should all be good!

For the PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/?a519567vfpawc26

For a JPG http://www.freeimagehosting.net/22aa3

Don't worry it's all safe, tried and tested these files myself, work fine, if anyone gets any problems then please message me and I'll email you the files if you'd prefer.

Hope this helps, time for me to start checking off the list myself!

Thanks again N30CHAOS.
Gozumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:43 AM   #25
UltimateBane32

Looks like I have to defeat Frost in the story mode to get this achievement then.

&^%@!
UltimateBane32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:50 PM   #26
Blob

Tah

Thanks for the effort man! Really makes things easier when you can just check them off!
Blob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:33 PM   #27
CraigP7899

xTreMee Skillzz's Gamercard
Thanks a lot for this Neo, it helped guide me through it !

Achieved:
20,000G - 27/01/2013 - F1 2012 (Drivers' World Champion 50G)
30,000G -

Currently Working on:
Championship Manager 2007.

Website To Follow My Progress:
currently unavailable.

CraigP7899 is offline   Reply With Quote