PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Hitman HD Collection > Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 05:48 PM   #1
DarkSephiroth

DarkSephiroth07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Mission 6 glitch *Spoilers*

I can't poison the target with the fugu fish... I have tried both dishes as there are two, I have tried even without the transmitter just poison fish, I went and watched couple videos from youtube and did exactly what they did and nothing!

I even waited 10 minutes just camping at the exit the first time I poisoned the food and got out of the house.

I have been watching the map and the target is just turning around in the rooms corner. I quited out and re-loaded my save and he still does that and he has gotten the poisoned food but nothing.

I really hope its just something small because it's a pretty embarrassing glitch...

EDIT:
Seems that reloading different missions form mission select and then reloading mission 6 seems to fix the glitch/bug

But just to let everyone know that if your target is just turning around in the corner of the room, He is glitched and won't go to eat the food.

Thanks to Rep for this sick picture!
My Guides: DFL, DW8, RE Code Veronica X Battle mode
, SSFIVAE, USFIV
My youtube

Last edited by DarkSephiroth; 02-01-2013 at 06:26 PM.
DarkSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #2
plum

I had a glitch also it was the hot tub mission where you have to get to the safe from moving the painting to the side. But in my game the thing was jammed and all it said was close safe. Unfortunately I saved over my first save so was properly fucked. The way I got past it was waiting like 20 mins until the woman opened it then had to shoot her so no silent assassin . Thought I would post this incase anyone else had the glitch happen.
plum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
neeker75

neeker75's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
In the first mission, if you leave the Don's room after he spots you but not raising an alarm, sometimes he'll somehow find himself standing on the table after walking a bit. There's no way to kill him if this happens.
neeker75 is offline   Reply With Quote