PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty: Black Ops II > Revolution
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #91
A Real Psycho

Send a message via Skype™ to A Real Psycho

darkshadow ohh's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburnvictim View Post
Did it earlier this morning, so I have some tips that may make this less frustrating:

Coordination - the elevator part is difficult for the fact that it is hard to get all 4 in a position with people on them

We got to the tile part by Round 8 - so my suggestion is getting this done as early as possible (power in round 1)

Do not create crawlers as they WILL die and end the round - try to have 1 designated zombie chaperon to keep him occupied. The zombie will appear to die after some time and will respawn in another area

Try to have done the Perma-Jug on TranZit before starting - those extra hits come in handy

The most frustrating part was the tiles!!!

Designate a secretary - need to keep track of the color / direction / number to get the egg done as fast as possible

Almost mandatory is a list of possible locations. I used NGT's guide on youtube and had some of the tiles he showed as well as ones in the following locations - 1 in the Buddha room on top of a couch off of the fallen pillar (use this to get to it) and 1 tile that was not of the achievement - it was a duck and not a wind symbol or number - this was in the power room on one of the sewing tables

We found all 4 direction tiles and only one number so we did it through trial and error, it took us almost an hour of searching and we found no more than was listed above - therefore a possible location guide would go a long way
TILES! hahaha i got mine after 5 trials. each time we start a new round i try a diff order till we got them. it was so easy since it was round 8 :P
A Real Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:41 AM   #92
MythJay

MythJay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vein 666 View Post
That's just the one spot for the trample steam.
its upside down...inside a zombie window..i dont think a trample steam would go there
MythJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:13 AM   #93
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythJay View Post
its upside down...inside a zombie window..i dont think a trample steam would go there
No, that's literally the zombie tile on the upper walkway the roof. If you notice, it's in the exact same spot as one of the four tiles where you need to lay a trample steam for the EE. It's just on the opposite side of the floor.

Nothing at all to get excited about. As I'm sure you can see the same for the other 3 spots. And even if you can't, it's likely only because this area is completely inaccessable. Aside from the free roam camera. Never in a million years could anyone get to it. Even if they could, it's useless.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:16 AM   #94
MythJay

MythJay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePumpkinKing View Post
No, that's literally the zombie tile on the upper walkway the roof. If you notice, it's in the exact same spot as one of the four tiles where you need to lay a trample steam for the EE. It's just on the opposite side of the floor.

Nothing at all to get excited about. As I'm sure you can see the same for the other 3 spots. And even if you can't, it's likely only because this area is completely inaccessable. Aside from the free roam camera. Never in a million years could anyone get to it. Even if they could, it's useless.
well i found it before easter egg was solved i thought we would of had to shoot them with certain gun pap or something i thought the window it was next to was the window on the upper ground but yea might b right :/
MythJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:24 AM   #95
ThePumpkinKing

The Winter King's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   x360a Book Club
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MythJay View Post
well i found it before easter egg was solved i thought we would of had to shoot them with certain gun pap or something i thought the window it was next to was the window on the upper ground but yea might b right :/
Sorry... But I know I am. It's literally a mirror image of the tile on the opposite side of the texture. Likely they just forgot to, or didn't bother covering it up.
Resident Evil 5
ThePumpkinKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:12 PM   #96
i NatrlKilla i

Killa x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   x360a Representer   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidburnvictim View Post
and 1 tile that was not of the achievement - it was a duck and not a wind symbol or number -
That represents the number 1. In the game I got it done it was red, and once we worked everything out, we hit them in the right order first try.

Black Ops Multiplayer Updates Here

i NatrlKilla i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:57 PM   #97
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgEnT STARZz View Post
When we completed it we found all 4 n/e/s/w and a green 4 banboo. Even after looking on theatre we couldn't find the 6th tile! So we had 6 different combinations to try and the last 1 was the correct one!

It is supposed to spawn 8. But I have seen it spawn 6,and 7 majong tiles.

BTW here are the directions of the tower

These are the directions as if you are running up the ramp to the tower. The first side you come to is east, to the right is north, to the left is south, and the opposite is west.
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote