PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Windows 8 Games > Action > Jetpack Joyride
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #1
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Overview:
-Estimated achievement difficulty: 4/10
-Offline: 20 (200 )
-Online: 0 (0 )
-Approximate amount of time to 200: 5-8 Hours (depending on skill)
-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: Multiple
-Number of missable achievements: 0
-Does difficulty affect achievements? No difficulty option
-Glitchy achievements: None
-Unobtainable achievements? None
-Additional Equipment? None

Introduction

Welcome to Jetpack Joyride! The achievements and overall gameplay mechanics are fairly easy, but a few achievements (Germaphobe and Romeo Alpha Delta) will require some skill as well as luck. The game itself is an endless runner where you collect coins to upgrade to better clothing, gadgets and jetpacks. The core game is staying alive, while the metagame is about earning coins to purchase equipment. The game is free via the Windows Store, but does include a micro-transaction based store. However, no achievements require additional purchases, they just make the grind for coins faster. I would strongly recommend the purchase of the Counterfeit Machine ($1.99) since it gives a duplicate coin for every coin collected, essentially halving your grind.

Step 1: Completing Missions

As you begin the game and start getting a feel for the mechanics, you will want to focus on obtaining A man, my son. This requires you to level up through 15 ranks and then select to start over. At the start of each run, you will have three active missions that range from avoiding obstacles to performing a certain feat a set number of times. Majority of these missions are fairly easy to complete but does require multiple runs to level up to the next rank. You will not lose any gadgets, suits or progress once you choose to start over.

Step 2: Go the Distance

The only challenging achievements are the distance-based ones: Germaphobe and Romeo Alpha Delta. You will want to always be shooting for these when grinding for coins since there is some measure of luck associated with them (i.e. having a bad zapper layout or no vehicle power-ups). Expect to have multiple attempts on these achievements and work on saving up coins to purchase utilities (power-ups) to help you out. I strongly recommend grinding coins to purchase the "Dezapinator" and "Turbo Boost" gadgets.

Step 3: Mop-Up

With the distance-based and mission-based achievements out of the way, you can work on finishing the random achievements such as Bullseye and Tee Hee Two. You may need to continue grinding to purchase necessary equipment.

Conclusion

Jetpack Joyride is a fun and a quick 200 . Expect to run through the course a multitude of times and constantly work on grinding out coins to quickly be able to obtain the necessary equipment for the achievements.
__________________

Last edited by Kohbo; 11-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Achievements

A man, my son 15
Finish all the missions, and start again.

You will need to level up through the 15 ranks (listed below) by completing missions. You will have three active missions at the start of each run which provide between 1-3 stars each. If you are having trouble with a particular mission, you have the option to purchase a Complete Mission token from the Utilities menu.

Ranks:
Rank 1 – Beginner (3 Stars)
Rank 2 – Learner (3 Stars)
Rank 3 – Rookie (3 Stars)
Rank 4 – Novice (3 Stars)
Rank 5 – Amateur (3 Stars)
Rank 6 – Graduate (3 Stars)
Rank 7 – Skilled (3 Stars)
Rank 8 – Experienced (7 Stars)
Rank 9 – Professional (9 Stars)
Rank 10 – Expert (11 Stars)
Rank 11 – Hotshot (11 Stars)
Rank 12 – Wizard (11 Stars)
Rank 13 – Ninja (11 Stars)
Rank 14 – Superstar (11 Stars)
Rank 15 – Barry (13 Stars)


You will need a total of 105 Stars to complete all 15 Ranks. When you finished, the game will ask you if you want to Cash in Your Rank or Save for Later. Select Cash In and the achievement will pop.

You will not lose your gadgets, jetpacks, suits, etc. It just resets your rank and continues to give missions.


Alpha Charlie Echo 5
Fly over 2kms.


See “Romeo Alpha Delta” achievement.


Bullseye 15
Get a score of EXACTLY 200m.

You must finish with a distance at exactly 200m for the achievement to pop. There are two methods for completing this and may take a number of tries.

Method 1: Do not equip any gadgets that modifies your final landing (Insta-Ball or Freeze-O-Matic). Avoid any vehicle pickups and keep an eye on your distance meter. You will want to hit a zapper around 175m since you will slide approximately 20-25m.

Method 2: Equip the Freeze-O-Matic gadget. Hug the ceiling until you hit the first zapper. You will slide to a stop between 180-215m. With any luck, you will fall on the 200m mark.

Note: If you picked up Spin Tokens, be sure to cash them in instead of rolling since if you get the Dynamite, Bomb or Nuke roll, it will push you off the 200m and you will not get the achievement.



Class Act 15
Fly over 1km, sporting the Top Hat, Classy Suit and Traditional Jetpack.

You will need at least 23,500 coins to purchase the three required items from The Stash. The Top Hat (7,500 coins) and Classy Suit (6,000 coins) are located under Clothing. The Traditional Jetpack (10,000 coins) is under Jetpacks.

Equip all three items and travel past the 1km mark and the achievement will unlock.


Crazy Freaking Skills 15
Get a best distance of over 800m in the CFT.

You must travel over 800m continuously in the Crazy Freaking Teleporter (CFT). Though this may seem daunting, it is fairly easy once you get the hang of it. If you wait until you are about to strike a zapper and then teleport, you should be able to avoid any other obstacles 9/10 times. You can have bad luck and teleport directly into another zapper, though this typically only occurs at higher distances.

To farm this easily, purchase and equip the "Free Ride" gadget (under Sector 5: Testing Zone) in The Stash. You will start out with a vehicle at the beginning of the level and, if it is not the CFT, kill yourself and try again. If you fail prior to reaching the 800m mark, you can simply click the pause button, and retry and you will spawn with the CFT again.


For science 5
Knock over 1000 scientists.


This will most likely unlock as you are working on the other achievements. Simply knock over scientists on the ground by hitting them with your jetpack or with vehicles. However, just running along the ground will not count as knocking over the scientists.


Fuzzy Locks 5
Get fried 99 times.


This will most likely unlock as you are working on the other achievements. Simply kill yourselves 99 times by running into zappers or the lasers. Getting hit by missiles does not count.


Germaphobe 15
Fly 2km, without touching any coins, scientists, or tokens.


This must be done in a single run.

Purchase and equip the “Nerd Repellant” gadget (under Sector 1: Research and Development) since this will remove all scientists. The second gadget is one of your choice to help you maneuver all the obstacles. Personally, I used the “Gravity Belt” since it provides better control bobbing in between zappers.

You must avoid all coins and tokens. Vehicles do not count against this achievement, but it is recommended that you avoid these since it will spawn more coins for you to avoid. If you accidently pick up a coin or token, restart.

This is a skill-based achievement, but you can purchase consumables in the Utilities menu to help out. These include the 750 Meter Head Start, Final Blast and Revive.
__________________

Last edited by Kohbo; 11-22-2012 at 12:21 AM.
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Gold Digger 5
Collect 20 coins while dead.

This is cumulative and can be collected across multiple runs.

To complete this easily, purchase and equip the “Insta-Ball” gadget (under Sector 1: Research and Development). Upon dying, you will bounce four times in a ball, allowing you to have a greater likelihood of grabbing coins.



James Who? 15
Buy 2 jetpacks.

You must purchase 2 additional jetpacks from the Jetpacks menu in the Stash. It is recommended that you purchase the Traditional Jetpack (7,000 coins) for the Class Act achievement and one of your choice. Minimum amount of coins needed to purchase the two cheapest jetpacks (Traditional and Bubble Gun) is 15,000 coins.


Not So Green 5
Complete 10 missions.


See “Veteran” achievement.


Romeo Alpha Delta 15
Fly over 5kms.

This is the most challenging achievement of Jetpack Joyride since it requires you to travel 5km in a single run. This is largely skill based, but your choice of gadgets will greatly impact your success. I personally would recommend the “Dezapinator” and the “Turbo Boost” for the gadgets. The “Dezapinator” has a 10% chance to cause a zapper to fail, allowing you to pass through unharmed. The “Turbo Boost” randomly spawns three boost rings which quickly advances you a few hundred meters without any zappers or missiles. Make sure to stock up on “Revives” in the Utilities menu of the Stash (10,000 coins) and only use them if you have successfully passed the 4000m mark, otherwise you can very easily waste 10,000 coins.

Finally, try to hit all vehicle tokens and collect all slot tokens. The vehicle tokens provide a breather where the speed is slowed down for a few hundred meters. The slot tokens can be very critical at the end if you fall short and need either a bomb to push you past the 5km mark or a revive to get you back in the run.

Personally, I would not recommend head start items since they do not give you much of an advantage. The hardest part is between 3,000-5,000 meters and using head start items is a waste of coins.

Be prepared, this will most likely take multiple tries to complete.



Spice of Life 5
Take a ride in every vehicle in the game.


There are a total of 6 vehicles in the game:

Crazy Freaking Teleporter (CFT) – A purple Teleporter
Lil Stomper – A Jumping Mech
Bad as Hog – Motorcycle equipped with a shotgun for extra carnage
Gravity Suit – Allows you to switch direction of gravity between the floor and the ceiling
Profit Bird – Angry Bird spoof powered by money
Cuddles – Mechanized Dragon which breathes fire

Ride each vehicle to unlock the achievement. This is cumulative and can be done in multiple runs.



Rejected 5
Fly past the token gift without collecting it.

Purchase and equip the “Gift Token” gadget (under Sector 2: Fringe Science) from The Stash for 5,000 credits. Start a new game and you will see the token appear in front of you and slowly is drawn towards you. Stay near the bottom of the map and when it is close, launch yourself to the ceiling to avoid hitting it. After it has passed, the achievement will unlock.


Veteran 15
Complete 40 missions.


On each run, you will be provided with 3 active missions for you to complete. You need to complete 40 missions total for the achievement to unlock. The types of missions are listed below:
  • Brush Past Red Flashing Lights
  • Collect Spin Tokens
  • Cover A Distance on Foot
  • Destroy A Vehicle
  • Finish A Game Between Specific Distances
  • Fly Above Zappers
  • Have A Near Miss With Missiles
  • Have A Near Miss With Zappers
  • High Five Scientists
  • Play A Certain Number Of Games
  • Purchase And Use A Gadget
  • Reach A Distance Without Collecting Any Coins
  • Reach A Distance Without Using The Machine Gun Jetpack
  • Rub Your Head Against the Roof
  • Smash A Hole in the Wall
  • Travel A Total Distance In A Vehicle

Happy Snap 5
Share an Action Shot.

After you have died and completed your run, you will be presented with a Summary screen. There will be a picture of you during your run. Click it and click the share button and the achievement will pop immediately. (You do not have to actually share the shot)
__________________

Last edited by Kohbo; 11-22-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #4
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Secret Achievements

Blinged Out 15
Buy a golden vehicle upgrade.

A golden vehicle upgrade costs 10,000 coins and can be purchased in the Vehicle Upgrades in the Stash. Purchase any golden upgrade for one of the six vehicles and the achievement will unlock.


Pretty Woman 10
Buy a matching set of clothing.

In the Clothing section of the Stash, there are multiple outfits that can be purchased. You must purchase both the hat and the suit of an outfit (listed next to one another). I would recommend purchasing the Top Hat (7,500 coins) and Classy Suit (6,000 coins) for the Class Act achievement.


Tee Hee Two 10
Collect exactly 69 coins.

You must have 69 coins at the end of the run. This includes the Slots at the end!

You will want to slowly collect coins, avoiding the larger clusters as you approach 69 coins. Try to grab just the last few coins out of a line until you hit 69, then kill yourself. If you have accidently picked up a slot token, you will want to gamble it instead of cashing it in. With any luck you will not get one of the coin rewards.

Alternatively, you can collect 19 coins and 1 slot token. Cash in the slot token for 50 coins to reach 69 coins.

Finally, you can purchase and equip the Flying Pig, which randomly appears and drops single coins. Collect 63+ coins and then wait for the Pig to appear, collect the coins until 69 then dodge the pig. Once it has disappeared, kill yourself and the achievement should pop.


Walkies 5
Take Flash on a 10km walk.

Flash is one of the final gadgets (under Sector 6: Anitmatter Storage) in the Gadgets menu. You will need to purchase and equip him, then travel a total cumulative distance of 10km. This does not need to be done in one run.

You can check your progress by going into Stash -> My Profile -> Gadgets -> Distance Run By Dog.
__________________

Last edited by Kohbo; 11-21-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
Jakez123
That's so cliché
 
Jakez123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,016

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
A very good guide man. There's nothing I can really say, it looks perfect. Nice job.
__________________
No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite. - Okabe Rintarou
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakez123 View Post
A very good guide man. There's nothing I can really say, it looks perfect. Nice job.
Thanks for the feedback
__________________
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #7
XPL1C1T GAM3R
 
XPL1C1T GAM3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Wales,UK
Posts: 556

xSCAR x TiSSUEx's Gamercard
how do i play this game?
__________________

XPL1C1T GAM3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #8
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPL1C1T GAM3R View Post
how do i play this game?
You can play it on your Windows 8 computer (and I believe a Windows Tablet/phone). Go to the store and "purchase" Jetpack Joyride. The game itself is free, so it is basically just downloading the app. You can access the game via your Games icon in the new metro-style start menu.
__________________
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:30 PM   #9
simmshady22
 
simmshady22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 205

SimmShady22's Gamercard
getting to 5000m is really hard.. My best so far is 4671m.
__________________
245 Games Completed 93% Completion
simmshady22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #10
Kohbo
 
Kohbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 107

FullMetal594's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmshady22 View Post
getting to 5000m is really hard.. My best so far is 4671m.
Yep, luck starts becoming a huge factor at the longer distances. As I mentioned, make sure that you have some of the revives stocked up to kick you along the last bit.
__________________
Kohbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #11
Nitramuse
 
Nitramuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 349

Nitramuse's Gamercard
So there is no other way of fast-farming coins other than buying stuff? Because I don't own a credit card, so I'm not able to buy anything :-(

Only wish I could use my spare MSP with W8..
__________________
GP2X Caanoo, FTW!!
Nitramuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 09:19 AM   #12
Grimace
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Ozone Park
Posts: 6

Todepriveoflife's Gamercard
Thank you for the guide. Time to start saving coins for 5km
Grimace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:23 PM   #13
Kiryukazuma505
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Hi Guys,

i found this playlist for 19 achievements.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA8CC912F735A898C
Kiryukazuma505 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:40 PM   #14
ShOcKsTa
 
ShOcKsTa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: London, UK
Posts: 274

DMG Messiah's Gamercard
i hate this fucking game -_-
__________________




Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/@shocksta360
ShOcKsTa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:25 AM   #15
Kairi
Guide and Award Staff
 
Kairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Le cauchemar rouge
Posts: 7,752
Send a message via Skype™ to Kairi

Kairi x360's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Silver   Staff - Guide Team   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   CABS Beta Tester   Green Thumb - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member * Clueless * and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org Jetpack Joyride Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.
Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.
You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!
__________________
Kairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #16
Requiem Kata
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 116

Requiem Kata's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShOcKsTa View Post
i hate this fucking game -_-
ah come on, i'm loving this game at the moment
__________________
Completion Statistics:

45 Games with 100% completion

Sponsored by Total Cult
Requiem Kata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:40 PM   #17
Jakez123
That's so cliché
 
Jakez123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 3,016

Jakez123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Bronze   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Over Achiever - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Three Lives Remaining - Winner   Staff Club - * Clueless *
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Also, for gold digger, if you equip the "Magnet" for Barry, you'll also attract coins when you bounce through the air.
__________________
No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite. - Okabe Rintarou
Jakez123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:48 AM   #18
Krack Of Dawn
 
Krack Of Dawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 8

Krack Of Dawn's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Pretty enjoyable for free
Krack Of Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #19
Bulldog LXXIII
 
Bulldog LXXIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK - Mcr
Posts: 236

Bulldog LXXIII's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitramuse View Post
So there is no other way of fast-farming coins other than buying stuff? Because I don't own a credit card, so I'm not able to buy anything :-(

Only wish I could use my spare MSP with W8..
Please Note - You don't need to have a CC card to use the Microsoft store - most Debit Cards are accepted as payment too.
__________________
Bulldog LXXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #20
ALI27727
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 79

ALI27727's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohbo View Post
Gold Digger 5
Collect 20 coins while dead.

This is cumulative and can be collected across multiple runs.

To complete this easily, purchase and equip the “Insta-Ball” gadget (under Sector 1: Research and Development). Upon dying, you will bounce four times in a ball, allowing you to have a greater likelihood of grabbing coins.



James Who? 15
Buy 2 jetpacks.

You must purchase 2 additional jetpacks from the Jetpacks menu in the Stash. It is recommended that you purchase the Traditional Jetpack (7,000 coins) for the Class Act achievement and one of your choice. Minimum amount of coins needed to purchase the two cheapest jetpacks (Traditional and Bubble Gun) is 15,000 coins.


Not So Green 5
Complete 10 missions.


See “Veteran” achievement.


Romeo Alpha Delta 15
Fly over 5kms.

This is the most challenging achievement of Jetpack Joyride since it requires you to travel 5km in a single run. This is largely skill based, but your choice of gadgets will greatly impact your success. I personally would recommend the “Dezapinator” and the “Turbo Boost” for the gadgets. The “Dezapinator” has a 10% chance to cause a zapper to fail, allowing you to pass through unharmed. The “Turbo Boost” randomly spawns three boost rings which quickly advances you a few hundred meters without any zappers or missiles. Make sure to stock up on “Revives” in the Utilities menu of the Stash (10,000 coins) and only use them if you have successfully passed the 4000m mark, otherwise you can very easily waste 10,000 coins.

Finally, try to hit all vehicle tokens and collect all slot tokens. The vehicle tokens provide a breather where the speed is slowed down for a few hundred meters. The slot tokens can be very critical at the end if you fall short and need either a bomb to push you past the 5km mark or a revive to get you back in the run.

Personally, I would not recommend head start items since they do not give you much of an advantage. The hardest part is between 3,000-5,000 meters and using head start items is a waste of coins.

Be prepared, this will most likely take multiple tries to complete.



Spice of Life 5
Take a ride in every vehicle in the game.


There are a total of 6 vehicles in the game:

Crazy Freaking Teleporter (CFT) – A purple Teleporter
Lil Stomper – A Jumping Mech
Bad as Hog – Motorcycle equipped with a shotgun for extra carnage
Gravity Suit – Allows you to switch direction of gravity between the floor and the ceiling
Profit Bird – Angry Bird spoof powered by money
Cuddles – Mechanized Dragon which breathes fire

Ride each vehicle to unlock the achievement. This is cumulative and can be done in multiple runs.



Rejected 5
Fly past the token gift without collecting it.

Purchase and equip the “Gift Token” gadget (under Sector 2: Fringe Science) from The Stash for 5,000 credits. Start a new game and you will see the token appear in front of you and slowly is drawn towards you. Stay near the bottom of the map and when it is close, launch yourself to the ceiling to avoid hitting it. After it has passed, the achievement will unlock.


Veteran 15
Complete 40 missions.


On each run, you will be provided with 3 active missions for you to complete. You need to complete 40 missions total for the achievement to unlock. The types of missions are listed below:
  • Brush Past Red Flashing Lights
  • Collect Spin Tokens
  • Cover A Distance on Foot
  • Destroy A Vehicle
  • Finish A Game Between Specific Distances
  • Fly Above Zappers
  • Have A Near Miss With Missiles
  • Have A Near Miss With Zappers
  • High Five Scientists
  • Play A Certain Number Of Games
  • Purchase And Use A Gadget
  • Reach A Distance Without Collecting Any Coins
  • Reach A Distance Without Using The Machine Gun Jetpack
  • Rub Your Head Against the Roof
  • Smash A Hole in the Wall
  • Travel A Total Distance In A Vehicle

Happy Snap 5
Share an Action Shot.

After you have died and completed your run, you will be presented with a Summary screen. There will be a picture of you during your run. Click it and click the share button and the achievement will pop immediately. (You do not have to actually share the shot)
The Bubble Gun Jetpack Costs 7,000 Coins now. Making the total 17,000 Coins.
ALI27727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:58 AM   #21
Integrate Dan
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7

Integrate Dan's Gamercard
Great guide - I think it covered everything perfectly.

The hardest achievement for me was getting a perfect 200m run.
Integrate Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 09:13 PM   #22
xENVxGAMERSKREW
 
xENVxGAMERSKREW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Lozt Angelz, Legend Around This City of Games!
Posts: 1,356
Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thank god I came and check how far I was from the "A man, my son 15 - Finish all the missions, and start again." achievement I was going to quit @ level 13
__________________
xENVxGAMERSKREW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.