PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed III
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-23-2012, 07:37 AM   #1
Lonemerk

Lonemercanary's Gamercard
Uplay Error help

OK, for the past 2 games (Assassin's Creed Revelations and Assassin's Creed 3) when ever i try and log into Uplay from the main menu I get to the loading screen for it and then i get an messages screen pop up saying:
"Error: The Uplay service is not available. Please try again later."
When i had Assassin's Creed brotherhood it worked but since it came out of beta (I think that was the main change) it never worked on Assassin's Creed Revelations or Assassin's Creed 3.
Is this because I'm Australian or does Ubisoft just hate me
I've look on lots of sites and no one has an answer, so i thought i might ask here.
I there a Fix or am I just not going to get the extra content that's on there and pray that the next game doesn't has an achievement that requires Uplay.
Lonemerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #2
Slaughter XBA
Lost

Cpt Slaugh7er's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I was able to access multiplayer, but nothing else (costumes, DLC, etc.)

My Gallery
| XBA Blog
I put the laughter in slaughter.
Slaughter XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
Pakhair

Pakhair's Gamercard
It's an old thread but will answer for future references....

For starters, UPLAY service is not available in certain and regions of the world BUT if you were able log in before in the service in the past or any friend or person from your area accesses it then there can be a few solutions you can try to resolve the problem,

Try to sign in to UPLAY first from PC/Mobile then simultaneously try to log in to the service from your console.

Try to change your IP or set the IP to Dynamic from your router and try to sign in a few times with different IPs.

There is a limit to people signed into the Client plus it has priority protocol for certain country specific IPs, so putting it simply try to login different times into the service, especially on off times meaning when there is less American/UK traffic. (This solution works for 70%+ users experiencing the problem)
Pakhair is offline   Reply With Quote